• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 2x MEW PRIME and more [H] X's and Primes.

Definitely interested. I'm also interested in the Alph Litho from TR and Machamp Prime. But I'd be willing to trade for any/all of that, so just whatever is tradable, I'm willing to negotiate for.

Was there anything else other than Magnezone X and Slowking Prime you were interested in?

I actually only need the Magnezone now.
Would you make me an offer?

Would you do Magnezone X and Slowking Prime for Mew Prime? (I know you don't need the Slowking, just throwing it in as a deal sweetener, and in case you ever need another one or something)

Yeah, I could do that. PM me.

RE: Looking for Absol Primes [H] X's and Primes and more

Your
Any 3 non-slowking non promo prime

My
2 Absol prime

Arceus omnicent Tin X, Check my list for it please :D. Also for one of the pack ones if you see something nice

Konter- how about Raichu Prime, Electrode Prime, and Umbreon Prime for the 2x Absol Prime?

MudkipV3- I PMed you

I have absol Primes and need Machamp Lv. X's

Cool. I have a total of 3 champ Xs. i'll do champ for absol, straight up, as many as you'd like. just let me know or make an offer.

I'm interested in your
Garchamp C LvX
Raichu Prime
Electrode Prime
Machamp LvX
Rayquaza/Deoxys

I'm not sure if I have anything you want but feel free to CML

Pinkerton, I like your absol Prime and Gengar X. I have Mewtwo X. can you lmk what all you like off my list, or, make an offer of what you'd want for the absol and gengar?

Sorry mike, didn't see anything. LMK if you have/get any tournament legal LVL Xs or Primes for trade.

HaunterX6, it's part of your lucky day. I say your ghost Pokemon want list, and I thought I might have had the Gengar from Skyridge. I looked, and didn't (It was from Expedition) but I looked through my stuff and found a RH Shuppet from ex Dragon. It's not in the best condition, it's got edge wear and something weird at the bottom (a trick of the light? I can't tell…) but it's still a RH Shuppet from ex Dragon. Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back