• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: HaunterX6's Trade Thread: [H] Random X's/Primes [W] Kingdra Prime, Others...

Approved.

RE: HaunterX6's Trade Thread: [H] Random X's/Primes [W] Kingdra Prime, Others...

Please CML for Donphan Prime x1
Leafeon X x1
Glaceon X x1
Magmortar X x1
Lugia Legend TOP x1

My
Gengar Lv X
Your
Glaceon Lv X
Leafeon Lv X

I have 2 of most of the Rotoms and a bunch of holo energies. Can you CML for more stuff?

I am highly interested in Leafeon and Glaceon Lv.X.

i have:
Ursaring Prime
Steelix Prime

do u want to trade with ur leafeon lv x or glaceon lv x?

lmk
thanks

@ eevee: Checked your list, didn't see anything. Sorry.

@ ash: Interested in your steelix and ursaring, but I couldn't part with both of my Eon X's for them. Feel free to make an offer/negotiate.

@ D: Interested in your gengar X, but again, I couldn't do both for it.

@ Mudkip: The Rotoms you have that I'd be most interested in are the Heat-toms, and the Charon's Choice. They're a low want, however. I am most interested in your Kingdra Prime. I also have interests in your Tyranitar Prime, Spitiomb ARs, UL Legend Pieces, and your Dusknoir and Giratina Sleeves. If any of that is tradable, maybe we can start working something out. Just let me know.

Thanks to all for checking my thread!

I have an Ursaring prime, and am interested in your Leafeon X/Donphan prime.

LMK (please PM) :p

HaunterX6 said:
@ eevee: Checked your list, didn't see anything. Sorry.

@ ash: Interested in your steelix and ursaring, but I couldn't part with both of my Eon X's for them. Feel free to make an offer/negotiate.

@ D: Interested in your gengar X, but again, I couldn't do both for it.

@ Mudkip: The Rotoms you have that I'd be most interested in are the Heat-toms, and the Charon's Choice. They're a low want, however. I am most interested in your Kingdra Prime. I also have interests in your Tyranitar Prime, Spitiomb ARs, UL Legend Pieces, and your Dusknoir and Giratina Sleeves. If any of that is tradable, maybe we can start working something out. Just let me know.

Thanks to all for checking my thread!

i have more interested in ur leafeon lv x

do u want to trade my:
1 prime steelix and 1 prime ursaring for that?

anyway, do u have any sealed prerelease sleeve?also, how many prime steelix and prime ursaring that do u need?

lmk
thanks

Please CML for Glaceon X, Leafeon X, Donphan Prime. Thanks!

cml for 2x donphan prime, and absol g lv x

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

cml for your x2 donphan prime

I just sent out some PMs to people regarding trades. If you didn't get a PM, i checked your list, but didn't see anything. Sorry. But thanks for looking!

hey i have Gengar Skyridge, giv me an offer!

hi!

how about my..

Gengar X
Rotom of your choice

your..
2 Donphan prime

lmk or counter.

please CML for 3 Omni arceus lvl X thanks.

Would you trade
your:
Glaceon lvl X
for my:
Kingdra Prime x2
Heattom
Washtom

LMK

edit: nevermind. i just finalized another trade for it. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back