• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

***MODS PLEASE LOCK***

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] Sui/Ent Legend, BTS x4, Old Ghost Pokémon [H] Primes and X's

plz cml for Entei/Raikou FULL

Sorry, Steelix, didn't see anything.

I have Suicune/Entei Top for Gengar LV.X

Would you do

My: suicine/entei top

Your: kingdra prime

I'll have to decline both offers listed above. Sorry, I just don't view a single piece of a legend to be worth so much. Definitely not worth a gengar X to me.

Coach, if it were any other prime, I'd consider that more than fair. I've just had a REALLY hard time getting ahold of kingdras in my area (everyone keeps pulling steelix's). So, yeah, I'm being a little stingy with the Kingdras. Sorry.

Do you have ant spiritombs or call energy?

Sadly, no. I've only ever had one full playset of them the entire time they've been printed. Sorry.

I can add a Fan Rotom as well for the Gengar LV.X.

Fan rotom is a really low want for me. I've already got 3 full sets of all the rotoms, theyre more or less just a throw in for me. If you had both halves of the Suicune Entei Legend, I'd be more willing to part with the Gengar. Sorry.

RE: [W] Tyranitar Prime, Sui/Ent LEGEND, Old Ghost Pokémon, HGSS Energies [H] Primes and X's

I'll give you these:
Tyranitar Prime **HIGH WANT**
Floatzel GL X
HGSS Energies (one of each)

For your entei and Raikou set.

I also have lots of primes and legends for trade. CML.

HaunterX6 said:
@ 80: the reward energies, unfortunately, are not sealed. I JUST opened them to trade out the water and psychic energies, but the guy backed out at the last second. They are freshly opened and mint, but not sealed.

I am interested in your Flygon X, your Sui/Ent Legend TOP, Salamence X, and Crobat Prime. Shoot me an offer or two, and let's work something out.

@ Alex: I'm interested in your Flygon X, Sui/Ent BOTTOM, and your Kingdra Prime x2. I've already got all of the Duskulls in my collection, however, if you have any of the other ghosts from the sets listed, let me know. Anyways, shoot me an offer as well, and let's see what we can work out. (not sure if you want to or not, but I'd do the 2 crobats for the 2 kingdras, flat out.)

Let me know, guys, and thanks for looking1

Would u do

MY
1x Entei/Suicune (TOP)
1x Crobat (PRIME)

YOUR
1x Entei/Raikou (FULL)

I thanks for letting me know about the energies but I only wanted them as a trade bait cause down here in Texas they go are worth more if they are (SEALED) cause I dont use them I just trade them as a set, so get back to me about the trade.

80baby said:
Would u do

MY
1x Entei/Suicune (TOP)
1x Crobat (PRIME)

YOUR
1x Entei/Raikou (FULL)

I thanks for letting me know about the energies but I only wanted them as a trade bait cause down here in Texas they go are worth more if they are (SEALED) cause I don't use them I just trade them as a set, so get back to me about the trade.

Sorry, the Entei/Raikou is currently pending. But if that deal falls through, then that deal would be fine. And yeah, I know how it is with those sealed energies, people kinda go nuts over them being sealed. If there's anything else you see on my list, though, feel free to make other offers. Otherwise, I'll let you know if my other trade falls through. Sorry again, and thanks for looking!

HaunterX6 said:
@ 80: the reward energies, unfortunately, are not sealed. I JUST opened them to trade out the water and psychic energies, but the guy backed out at the last second. They are freshly opened and mint, but not sealed.

I am interested in your Flygon X, your Sui/Ent Legend TOP, Salamence X, and Crobat Prime. Shoot me an offer or two, and let's work something out.

@ Alex: I'm interested in your Flygon X, Sui/Ent BOTTOM, and your Kingdra Prime x2. I've already got all of the Duskulls in my collection, however, if you have any of the other ghosts from the sets listed, let me know. Anyways, shoot me an offer as well, and let's see what we can work out. (not sure if you want to or not, but I'd do the 2 crobats for the 2 kingdras, flat out.)

Let me know, guys, and thanks for looking1
Crobat's straight accross for Kingdra is a bit steep for me. I do have some new ghost cards though. I have a few new Base Set shadowless Haunter.

HaunterX6 said:
Sorry, the Entei/Raikou is currently pending. But if that deal falls through, then that deal would be fine. And yeah, I know how it is with those sealed energies, people kinda go nuts over them being sealed. If there's anything else you see on my list, though, feel free to make other offers. Otherwise, I'll let you know if my other trade falls through. Sorry again, and thanks for looking!

Well I am interested with your Gengar Lv.X, but I still want your Entei/Raikou Legend (FULL)

RE: [W] Tyranitar Prime, Sui/Ent LEGEND, Old Ghost Pokémon, HGSS Energies [H] Primes and X's

@Alex: Well, looking back through my stuff now, I seem to have misplaced two of the Crobats. So Actually, I only have 1, at least until I can find where the others went to. Let me know if you're still interested. Also, I'm only interested in the specific ghost Pokémon listed in my collection wants. I've been collecting the ghosts since base set, so, I have everything except what I've listed (it's a humongous binder's worth of ghosts). LMK, thanks!

@80: Yeah, my Ent/Rai trade went through, so I no longer have it. My Gengar is still up for grabs, though. I got a hold of some Flygon stuff yesterday, so I have a high interest in your flygon X. Is there anything you'd want for it? check my front page again, I'll be updating my inventory momentarily. I DO have a Suicune/Raikou FULL set now, if you're interested. LMK.

I will be updating my list shortly, as I made some trades at my league yesterday.

Do you have any Gastly/Haunter/Gengar SF? I think we can work out a deal for your Gengar LV.X + a little bit extra Gengar stuff for my Suicune/Entei Top and Kingdra Prime.

i`ll give you 2x MB Arceus X for Mismagius GL X

6PJason said:
Do you have any Gastly/Haunter/Gengar SF? I think we can work out a deal for your Gengar LV.X + a little bit extra Gengar stuff for my Suicune/Entei Top and Kingdra Prime.

Don't have ant of the SF gengar lines for trade, unfortunately.

PokemonCardBuyer said:
i`ll give you 2x MB Arceus X for Mismagius GL X

Sorry, I'm not looking for any Arceus X at the moment.

HaunterX6 said:
@Alex: Well, looking back through my stuff now, I seem to have misplaced two of the Crobats. So Actually, I only have 1, at least until I can find where the others went to. Let me know if you're still interested. Also, I'm only interested in the specific ghost Pokémon listed in my collection wants. I've been collecting the ghosts since base set, so, I have everything except what I've listed (it's a humongous binder's worth of ghosts). LMK, thanks!

@80: Yeah, my Ent/Rai trade went through, so I no longer have it. My Gengar is still up for grabs, though. I got a hold of some Flygon stuff yesterday, so I have a high interest in your flygon X. Is there anything you'd want for it? check my front page again, I'll be updating my inventory momentarily. I DO have a Suicune/Raikou FULL set now, if you're interested. LMK.

I will be updating my list shortly, as I made some trades at my league yesterday.

Well just keep me posted about u updateing your thread because I really want your Gengar Lv.X but what kind of deal would u be willing to do my friend.

RE: [H] Donphan Prime, Sui/Rai Legend, Other Primes/X's/Legends [W] Flygon X, Ttar Prime

My

3xLuxray GL
Mewtwo X

Your

Gengar X
Darkrai Lv X
Entei/Raikou Legend FULL

lmk or counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back