• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Which of these do you think is the most playable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: my trading thread DP through SV easy trades need magmortar x have mewtwo x

ace11 said:
Do you have Electrode G? Id like to trade for Forretress G

do u have any unlisted x's

RE: my trading thread have gliscor x and hetran x please trade with me easy trades

just updated my thread check it out

RE: my trading thread have gliscor x and hetran x please trade with me easy trades

My Zapdos Reprint for your Charizard Reprint?

eevee said:
My Zapdos Reprint for your Charizard Reprint?

no thank you if you have any more reprints/shines i would trade one of the x's i have for two of them

charizard is one of my favorite pokemon and i wont trade it easily

My Hippowdon Lv X for Gliscor Lv X. CML if you want.

SourMilk said:
My Hippowdon Lv X for Gliscor Lv X. CML if you want.

would you trade a shaymin land x or a dialaga g x for it i also have a flygon rr from the theme deck

konter_j8902 said:
would you trade a shaymin land x or a dialaga g x for it I also have a flygon rr from the theme deck

I suppose I could trade Shaymin Lv X for it, but I would have to ask that you include the Flygon with it since Shaymin is worth around 5 dollars more than Gliscor. So the way I see it, here are your options.

My Hippo Lv X for your Gliscor Lv X

Or, my Shaymin Lv X for your gliscor Lv X plus Flygon.

SourMilk said:
I suppose I could trade Shaymin Lv X for it, but I would have to ask that you include the Flygon with it since Shaymin is worth around 5 dollars more than Gliscor. So the way I see it, here are your options.

My Hippo Lv X for your Gliscor Lv X

Or, my Shaymin Lv X for your gliscor Lv X plus Flygon.

i will do the shaymin one pm me with details

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades

please cml for infernape x.

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades

I don't get what the problem here is, konter. Rikko is just asking for you to check his link for a card. It doesn't matter if you haven't traded with him.

dmaster out.

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have infernape x PR

I have Raichu Lv.X I am interested in
Dusknoir DP, Gallade SW, Yanmega SV, Typhlosion MT, Mew SW and Charizard SW
LMK if you have all these

RE: my trading thread please trade with me easy trades need a riachu x have infernape x PR

how about my
Gallade SW,
Yanmega SV,
Typhlosion MT,
Mew SW reverse with some light scraches

your
riachu x

i no longer have the dusknoir

konter_j8902 said:
how about my
Gallade SW,
Yanmega SV,
Typhlosion MT,
Mew SW reverse with some light scraches

your
riachu x

I no longer have the dusknoir

I thought the Mew was mint... the scratches means i value it less. I also really wanted the Dusknoir DP. I don't see anything else on your list to make up for these.
Do you have any Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums on my want list?

YourP1MP said:
I thought the Mew was mint... the scratches means I value it less. I also really wanted the Dusknoir DP. I don't see anything else on your list to make up for these.
Do you have any Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums on my want list?

i have a stich holo uxie la and some bebes

My
Shiny Swablu
for
Your
Hariyama ex or Uxie Stitch Holo
Sceptile GE

eevee said:
My
Shiny Swablu
for
Your
Hariyama ex
Sceptile GE

the sceptile is gone do you see anything else

konter_j8902 said:
the sceptile is gone do you see anything else
Your
Hariyama ex or Uxie Stitch Holo
Jolteon RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back