Finished MLP:FiM-Friendship Divided (A raging windstorm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Windstorm?" Dec said in amazement. "You're the last thing we need!" Dec looked at him angrily. If one looked, they might be able to see a fire burning in her eyes. She hated Windstorm with a passion. "However, if you could take out that dragon, it'd be much appreciated…"

OOC: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: CA is gone...um....er.....uhhhhhhhh I don't wanna mess up Windstorm....um.....

OoC: Yeah, just wait for me for Windstorm. Last post(s) from me in the next few minutes for the night, before I got yelled at to sleep since I start school again...

In:

Windstorm stared right at the dragon before him.

"I'm exactly what you need. But I owe you nothing. Your lives being saved is just an outcome of me bringing this dragon to justice." The EAF Commander unfolded his wings. He was taller than most pegasi, with much bigger wings. His icy blue eyes never moved away from the dragon as he talked to the group. "I know all about what you have all done. You've caused a lot of trouble"

"Trouble my flank," White spat bitterly, "You and your rag-tag group of psychotic soldiers have been causing trouble far and wide. But, of course you blame us for having the audacity to stand up to you and your group of bullies."

IN: Shade just stood there, mouth wide, At Windstorm. "How...How did he get his hoofs on that kind of power...?" Shade said mystifyed.

OOC: I'm so jelly right now... :( Windstorm... He's got the power and I don't We don't! How can we POSSIBLY make a dent in his armor?! He's too strong!

OOC: ARG....I wanna continue this along...but Windstorm is like CA's baby...I CAN'T MESS WITH HIS BABY xD and thank you SU...seems like you can read PM's minds

OoC: I don't like waiting all this time, CA should PM you what he wants you to do and just take that ball and run with it.

OOC: I know what to do....it's just messing up Windstorms speech...what ever. I WILL TAKE CONTROL AGAIN

IC: "Us psychotic? Do you know the havoc and chaos you have caused? Ponyville has become a mad house, the forest is even more dreadful, you should be ashamed by what you have done. Look now...you have destroyed this city. Do you see what you cause?" Windstorm said getting closer and closer to White. He then turned his back to the group. "You don't get it do you...are the problem. We keep the peace and you go and disrupt it with your crazy ideals. You have caused enough trouble...to much trouble." Windstorm said with pain in his voice.

"Boy, you couldn't have been more wrong," White said, "You are going to keep making excuses because you know we aren't the problem, and you are."

White got increasingly angrier.

"You should really get your eyes checked, your mindless EAF puppets destroyed that building and this entire town," White continued, "But, you know the old phrase 'ignorance is bliss', because you're completely ignorant on who's good and who's evil. Me and our group are the good ponies, we're here to destroy you and bring peace to this land. You have no idea how much problems and damage YOU'VE caused. YOU are the problem, not US. You use your power to instill fear and paranoia into the ponyfolk. They cause mindless destruction, then you blame us. Well, we sure as heck aren't going to be used as your scapegoats."

White paused again.

"You better start counting the days you have left because it's only a matter of time before your world comes crashing down around you."

OOC: xD White is really taking it personal.

IC: The dragon rose up again. Windstorm took off faster than ever and put a clean slice in the dragons neck. The dragon fell to the ground dead. He returned to the angry White.

"Equestria would be a waist-land with thousands of dead citizens in it. Bring the captive to me." Windstorm said to the guards protecting Rarity.

They brought her to his side. He put a razor sharp wing to her neck. "I can execute her just like I did those failures...you know Onyx and Knight with his group. All executed because of you. Do you now see what you are doing, pony's are dying because of some silly idea that somepony put in your head. Come any closer and she will be just like them...dead. You can't go on without her can you?" He said staring White down.

"You're that shallow you have to use an innocent pony as a pick to fuel your dumb ambitions?" White said, angrily, he stared Windstorm down an evil glare transfixed onto Windstorm.

"No...you will all come with me to be executed for your insolence but I want to give you an demonstration of what your 'adventures' have done...consider it revenge."

"Sir are you really?"

"Don't question it...are any of you going to be stupid enough to defy me?" Winstorm let out one more taunt.

His wing returned to him. "This one is would make a great EAF member. To bad he would rebel...just like now." Windstorm said circling White.

White looked at Windstorm circling around him.

"Your "extermination" ploy will never work you know," White replied.

"What are you puny pony's gonna stop me?." Windstorm taunted as EAF surrounded the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back