Wi-Fi Trades Mixie's MyPlayer thread *Protean Froakie + Magician Fennekin Available via Breeding*

Mixie

The Nobody
Friend Code: 1693-0766-2878
Time Zone: EDT until Nov 3 in which it'll change to EST.
Times Available: I'm on usually in the afternoons until late at night.

Haves:
- Basic Pokemon X exclusives
- Charmander
- Froakie
- Fennekin
- Eevee
- Kecleon
- Camerupt
- Breloom
- Growlithe
- Xatu
- Venomoth
- Modern Patterned Vivillion
- Wobbuffet
- Smeargle
- Phanpy
- Dusclops
- Minccino
- Lampent
- Larvesta
- Aipom
- Audino
- Magmar
- Shuppet
- Snorunt
- Pachirisu
- Girafarig
- Spheal
- Pumpkaboo
- Phantump

Services Offered:
* The following Pokemon can have their Hidden Abilities bred onto them; Fennekin (Magician), Froakie (Protean), Eevee (Anticipation), Kecleon (Protean), Camerupt (Anger Point), Breloom (Technician), Venomoth (Wonder Skin), and Wobbuffet (Telepathy). Please request if you are interested.

Wants:
- Y Exclusives
- Squirtle
- Chespin w/ Hidden Ability
- Any Vivillion Pattern I don't have

*Feel Free to shoot me some offers that aren't on my wants list because I am actually missing a number of Pokemon from the Kalos Pokedex. I'll let you know if I'm interested or not.

RE: Mixie's MyPlayer thread

What Pokémon do you want?: Modern Vivillon, Audino, Hidden Ability Eevee
What Pokémon do you have?: River Vivillon, Tyrunt, Squirtle, Bulbasaur
What is your 3DS FC?: In my signature.
What time are you available?: 5 PM onward your time.

Let's see how about Modern Vivillon for River Vivillon, Hidden Ability Eevee for Bulbasaur, and Tyrunt for Audino?

If that's fine just give me a bit to get your Pokemon ready. Gathered everyone up. So when do you want to trade?

Okay, I have all the Pokemon ready, and I added your FC. If you want we can do this now.

I'd be interested in a Hidden Ability Fennekin and maybe a Phantump, if you've still got them. I've got a Noibat (lv. 44, rash, 0 EVs, can breed for nature if you'd like, but then it's at lv. 1), Squirtle (I'd breed it for you, I've only got one right now, nature preference?) and access to Y exclusives. I have quite a few Chespins, but I'm not sure how to get the Hidden Ability. If you could explain how to do this, I'd be more than happy to get you one.

I still have both available. How does a Hidden Ability Fennekin for Squirtle (with any nature) and a Skrelp for Phantump sound?

As for the Hidden abilities, I believe you can only get them from Pokemon that you can get in the Friend Safari (so to have access to a Hidden Ability Chespin you would have to have a friend with a Grass Safari and hope for a Quilladin in it). I haven't heard of another way to get them.

Sounds pretty fair. I have your Squirtle all ready to go. I've just got to breed your Skrelp (I don't have any more in my PC, just remembered that), then I'll be ready. What time works for you?

That kinda sucks about the Hidden Abilities. Oh well. Maybe I'll just trade for them all and breed. I've got a chance to pass them down, right? I bred my event Blaziken and got two more Torchics with Speed Boost, so I think that works.

Alright, sounds good. What time zone are you in? I can do it at any time right now if that works ^-^

I know right? Yeah I think once you have an Hidden Ability Pokemon you have a chance to pass it down, it's just getting that ability in the first place is a pain xD

I have Garden Vivillon, Y exclusives and all starters.

Would you be willing to trade Hidden Eevee, Hidden Breloom and Hidden Froakie but ONLY if they're female please? I've spent 6 straight hours trying to pass down Anticipation from a male Eevee.

Alright, I've got your Skrelp bred (Naive, kinda a useless nature, I'll try to breed another one, but my Dragalge and Ditto seem to hate each other for some stupid reason), and your Squirtle is ready to go! I may also be interested in a Hidden Ability Froakie if I've got anything else you like, but, if not, I'm good to trade whenever. I'm in the Pacific Standard time zone, so maybe PM me a time that works for you and we can work from there?

*EDIT*
Bred another Skrelp for you, this one's got a Calm nature (-atk, +sp. def). I've got another Skrelp egg, so if you'd like me to hatch that one and let you know what the nature is, just let me know!

What Pokémon do you want?: Hidden Ability Froakie
What Pokémon do you have?: Squirtle, lots of Central Kalos dex Pokemon, please, anything!

Freedomeon said:

Would you be willing to trade Hidden Eevee, Hidden Breloom and Hidden Froakie but ONLY if they're female please? I've spent 6 straight hours trying to pass down Anticipation from a male Eevee.
Well I already have a Garden Vivillon and I'm working on getting my last starter so I will have to decline to those. How about Heracross for Hidden Eevee, Lavitar for Hidden Froakie, and Mawile for Hidden Breloom? If this sounds good just give me a bit to try and hatch some females (mainly Froakie + Eevee) because at the moment I only have males. I have a Protean Froakie female, Anticipation Eevee female, and a Technician Breloom female all ready to trade ^-^

iateabear said:
Alright, I've got your Skrelp bred (Naive, kinda a useless nature, I'll try to breed another one, but my Dragalge and Ditto seem to hate each other for some stupid reason), and your Squirtle is ready to go! I may also be interested in a Hidden Ability Froakie if I've got anything else you like, but, if not, I'm good to trade whenever. I'm in the Pacific Standard time zone, so maybe PM me a time that works for you and we can work from there?

*EDIT*
Bred another Skrelp for you, this one's got a Calm nature (-atk, +sp. def). I've got another Skrelp egg, so if you'd like me to hatch that one and let you know what the nature is, just let me know!
I don't mind the what nature Skrelp has, so any you have available will be fine. As for the Protean Froakie, how about Goomy? If not just ramble off stuff you have.

As for the times, that sounds goo so I'll try and get a good time frame for me and PM you in a little bit ^-^

Amphy23 said:
What Pokémon do you want?: Hidden Ability Froakie
What Pokémon do you have?: Squirtle, lots of Central Kalos dex Pokemon, please, anything!
How does a Whismur for the Hidden Ability Froakie sound?

Mixie's MyPlayer thread *Protean Froakie + Magician Fennekin Available via Br...

Yup, I've got a Goomy that I could trade you. Do you want to set a time, or just go with it?

RE: Mixie's MyPlayer thread *Protean Froakie + Magician Fennekin Available via Br...

iateabear said:
Yup, I've got a Goomy that I could trade you. Do you want to set a time, or just go with it?
I can trade right now if that works. What's your FC?

My FC is... 2063-0328-9836.

If you need anything else (I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but oh well), you can check my thread thing - http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-iateabear-s-myplayer-thread.

Hey I am looking for protean froakie. I can trade larvitar, which is y eclusive. Or i can see what else you like.

Mixie said:
Freedomeon said:

Well I already have a Garden Vivillon and I'm working on getting my last starter so I will have to decline to those. How about Heracross for Hidden Eevee, Lavitar for Hidden Froakie, and Mawile for Hidden Breloom? If this sounds good just give me a bit to try and hatch some females (mainly Froakie + Eevee) because at the moment I only have males. I have a Protean Froakie female, Anticipation Eevee female, and a Technician Breloom female all ready to trade ^-^

Yeah that'll be awesome thanks! :D Gonna have to breed you a Larvitar but I'll get right on that now.

My FC is 4055-3680-7631, when is best to trade?

Back