Minecraft (1.6 Discussion)

RE: Minecraft (1.5 Discussion)

I'll have to join you guys once I get home in a few weeks and can use my desktop computer. Just got into Minecraft, it's pretty fun.

TheGuy said:
I'll have to join you guys once I get home in a few weeks and can use my desktop computer. Just got into Minecraft, it's pretty fun.
Cool but first you need to try a fpsbooster made for all members of spoggs server :p

TheGuy said:

Cool, just let me know when you want to be whitelisted!
Also, don't listen to legoman. His "fps booster" is a virus, haha.

Tsoliades said:
TheGuy said:

Cool, just let me know when you want to be whitelisted!
Also, don't listen to legoman. His "fps booster" is a virus, haha.
Whatever do you mean spoggs?

Writing a ghost story about the people on the server just so you know Gatr dies first. If you have any ideas

Ass!

Anyways, gonna be building something nice and neat for ya'll and be selling/trading it away (it's a HUGE house in spawn :D)

MrGatr said:
Ass!

Anyways, gonna be building something nice and neat for ya'll and be selling/trading it away (it's a HUGE house in spawn :D)
You die a terrible death of trying to push sharing off a cliff and then pushing yourself off the cliff.

spoggs hasn't been hosting a server since the 1st. DSJ is /supposed/ to be running a server now...

And the thread name needs updating...

That would explain why this thread is so dead. I've been on vacation/sucked into FTB for the last month or so.

What needs updating exactly?

Also, let's start seeing some better chat out of you guys. Casual chat is fine but at least try to make your posts a tad bit more better.

Anyway whatever needs to be updated let me know and I'll gladly change things for you guys.

- Ysmir

They need the title to be changed from 1.5 to 1.6, since it just changed July 1.
Also, guys, you're not gonna believe this, but I got lucky! Hello, random chest with Diamond Horse Armor!

Now to find a horse...

If one of you fellows want to help out I have a little project in mind. It involves threads like this. Profile message me and I'll Personal message you with details. It's nothing major just keeping things more organized.

Let me know. ^_^

P.S. I'll be PMing a few of you anyway.

iSharingan said:
spoggs hasn't been hosting a server since the 1st. DSJ is /supposed/ to be running a server now...

Yep, I'm done with servers. DSJ has been away taking classes for a while now. He'll probably get it up pretty soon after he returns, but all of us in the Skype group have been playing MCSG and playing on public faction/towny servers.

I've been quite lucky recently. Within a day I got 4 Saddles, 4 Diamond Horse Armor, 2 Gold Horse Armor, and 1 Iron Horse Armor from a new survival world.

Not bad.

:p

Well guys... When you put large biomes on and you spawn in a darn friggin super mountain island biome ;-;

Oh well it has a lovely abandoned mine with 6 different ravines intersecting down there... How's that for lucky?

Back