Mega Metagross Revealed in ‘CoroCoro’ [7/10]

RE: Meta Metagross Revealed in ‘CoroCoro’ [7/10]

Lets be honest... we all saw this coming xD

It doesn't look too bad, hopefully we see some stuff on stats/ability with the rest of the leaks.

I also expect there'll be a bit in CoroCoro about the Secret Bases.

Now we only need Mega Flygon, Rayquaza , Zangoose, Seviper and Tropius and we have all we need! XD

I like the new design of Metagross!! (But only I think that the hands seems similar to Barbacle??)

I'll hold off judgment until I see a better scan, but I'm indifferent right now, although I like where they went with the arms (and, after realizing the spike is part of the second Metang, the spike too).

It has 4 arms facing forward and 2 backwards, in case anyone is bli...can't tell ;D

Oh and I like how they KEEP showing new megas in lame grassy field battles like it's a beta or something..cmon, you can do better.

His Goominess said:
Lets be honest... we all saw this coming xD

It doesn't look too bad, hopefully we see some stuff on stats/ability with the rest of the leaks.

Yeah lol, this was like exactly the pokemon that had a 100% chance of getting a mega anyway.

Ability seems extremely obvious to me: Levitate

The ACTUALLY interesting bit of news on that scan is that apparently the Hoenndex in ORAS will be an expanded one, with pokemon that weren't in it in RSE.

Which means Glacia might actually have a pokemon other than Snorunt/Spheal-family, LOL.

There is hope for this not to suck as badly as I'm expecting! xD

Looks too similar to metagross, but at least it looks like it will be getting levitate.

I'll have to get used to Mega Metagross design, but it looks interesting..?

Down in the corner next to the gym leaders, isn't it Sidney the Dark type elite 4?

I need a better picture to really judge it but it could have been cooler I think. Not like it seems bad or anything.

Mega-Metagross!? Meh, like His Goominess said, we were expecting this. What catches my attention is Sidney's, Flannery's, Norman's and Wattson's new looks at the bottom middle/right corner of the second picture; they seem very casual!

That said, I'm happy that it appears that Mega-Metagross will look more like what the PkDex says about it being two Metang fused together, though that metal cone reminds me of Pinocchio (as if Nuzleaf and Shiftry weren't enough -_-').

PS: I like Steven's more serious look in the first picture than the one shown at first.

PS2: I can see a 5th leg/arm in the first picture, so perhaps M.Metagross will have 8? O_O I really would be scared if encontering an angry M.Metagross (as if Metagross wasn't scary already)!

The spike on its chin lip whatever looks odd but I'll get used to it I'll get a better idea when I see it in battle but if you guys/girls look at the bottom of the second picture you can see the gym leader redesigns...DAD NORMAN!! and my beloved Flannery :D

CMP said:
I'll hold off judgment until I see a better scan, but I'm indifferent right now

I'm in the same boat. I like the idea of Mega Metagross, but I need to see a better scan to see it in more detail, but it looks okay from what I can see.

I mean it's not the design I expected, but I'll take it. I can't wait to see its glorious shiny form!!

edit: just noticed the other pair of arms hidden in the back (you can see a little in the game screenshot and in the official art)

My shiny Metagross will be growing up soon. I'm so proud of it. It's gonna be so handsome.

But seriously it has a spike. I don't see the actual evolution part of it yet,

Wow Steven Stone has Mega Charizard X and Mega Metagross, which has that huge x on his face.
The man likes the letter X I guess. Good thing too, because I am going to make him the Ex..champion of Hoenn!

Kakarot said:
Wow Steven Stone has Mega Charizard X and Mega Metagross, which has that huge x on his face.
The man likes the letter X I guess. Good thing too, because I am going to make him the Ex..champion of Hoenn!

I still say he doesn't own the Charizard. People have just assumed this because there was an image on the same page that simply showcased that he was looking for the secret of Mega Evolution.

Well if you didn't see this coming, you and I need to have a chat.

So Mega Metagross looks pretty cool so far, I too am going to hold off judgement until we see a better scan, though. And Hopefully we will also get a better scan of the Gym Leaders.

I like what they did with Megagross's arms! I really want to see it use a special attack and draw in the power from the tips of each arm. It'd look pretty cool.

Though I wish Game Freak would shave that spike right off of Metagross's chin, it's a decent design for a Pokemon we all saw coming.

I'm more interested in the gym leaders. They all look happy and relaxed, especially Norman for the latter. Flannery isn't too shabby herself.

Like most, final judgment will come when I see more. I want to know its stats, ability, and see a better picture. Until then, though, it's not the worst mega I've seen. I'm glad for the Pokedex expansion, too, because I'll probably use different Pokemon for my team than basically the same six for each game :p

Hoping we get leaks of more megas! Let's get something we haven't anticipated already.

Back