XY Mega Evolution: Mega Pokémon & Info

RE: Mega Evolution: Mega Pokémon & Info [List Incomplete]

KiryatheDragonite said:
Are the known Mega Pokemon set in stone? I understand there is probably a strategy guide out, but I don't think Mega Blaziken would be known if not for the event. Calling it now, there will be more megas revealed as WIFI events. No Mega Raichu is criminal when they went and made a Mega Manectric.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who still desperately wants a Mega Raichu.

According to the reports I've received from my resources. It seems there are more than 28 Mega evolved Pokemons. However, the Mega stones for some Pokemons aren't avialable in the games. That means the mega stones will be distributed via WIFI events, or promotions. So there are 27 Mega stones in Pokemon X&Y, 1 is distributed as an event, the Torchic that is holding the Mega stone "Blazikenite" that is going on WIFI right now. So the average of Mega stones the players have is 28. Hackers can't hack Pokemon X&Y to figure out these event Pokemons that have an exclusive Mega evolutions. It's too difficult to hack a Pokemon game like, Pokemon X&Y.

So I suggest we wait for GameFreak to officially reveal the other Mega evolutions. I do have a theory that Gamefreak staff are keeping some Mega evolutions exclusive to the third version, or a sequel of generation 6. Since we have exclusive mega stones per version for Pokemon X&Y.

Chespin777 said:
According to the reports I've received from my resources. It seems there are more than 28 Mega evolved Pokemons. However, the Mega stones for some Pokemons aren't avialable in the games. That means the mega stones will be distributed via WIFI events, or promotions. So there are 27 Mega stones in Pokemon X&Y, 1 is distributed as an event, the Torchic that is holding the Mega stone "Blazikenite" that is going on WIFI right now. So the average of Mega stones the players have is 28. Hackers can't hack Pokemon X&Y to figure out these event Pokemons that have an exclusive Mega evolutions. It's too difficult to hack a Pokemon game like, Pokemon X&Y.

So I suggest we wait for GameFreak to officially reveal the other Mega evolutions. I do have a theory that Gamefreak staff are keeping some Mega evolutions exclusive to the third version, or a sequel of generation 6. Since we have exclusive mega stones per version for Pokemon X&Y.

I hope this isn't true. I thought maybe you can only find certain stones during different seasons maybe. Lol I was gunna set my date to spring and go explore but might not now if your sources are correct.

Bloodronin said:
I hope this isn't true. I thought maybe you can only find certain stones during different seasons maybe. Lol I was gunna set my date to spring and go explore but might not now if your sources are correct.

There are Pokemons in Pokemon X&Y, with a hidden Mega evolutions, however their Mega stones aren't to be found in the game. Most likely these hidden Mega evolutions are ought to be revealed exclusively as WIFI events, and promotions for a new Mega evolution Pokemons. So the new hidden Mega evolutions along their Mega stones will be distributed through events, and promotions.

Bloodronin. Think logically before you say my statement isn't true. I mean look at Torchic that is distributed through a WIFI event that is running now for Pokemon X&Y. The Torchic comes with a Mega stone the "Blazikenite", a Mega stone which is not normally found in a regular gameplay, so it's an exclusive Mega stone given through an event.

Chespin777 said:
Bloodronin said:

There are Pokemons in Pokemon X&Y, with a hidden Mega evolutions, however their Mega stones aren't to be found in the game. Most likely these hidden Mega evolutions are ought to be revealed exclusively as WIFI events, and promotions for a new Mega evolution Pokemons. So the new hidden Mega evolutions along their Mega stones will be distributed through events, and promotions.

Bloodronin. Think logically before you say my statement isn't true. I mean look at Torchic that is distributed through a WIFI event that is running now for Pokemon X&Y. The Torchic comes with a Mega stone the "Blazikenite", a Mega stone which is not normally found in a regular gameplay, so it's an exclusive Mega stone given through an event.

Naw, not only is Ches' argument sound, but I reached the same conclusion when I finally looked at the list of Mega Pokemon. There's no way there aren't more, it's too cool of a feature to waste on Medicham or Houndoom without giving it to Raichu or Dragonite. Game Freak said that the Megas were chosen based on popularity, and I promise you that Aggron doesn't rate. There will be more, but whether they are restricted to Z or event exclusive remains to be seen.

Not sure if its been mentioned here, but the first post needs to be updated with the location of Ampharosite. As you are heading out into open water in Azure Bay, heading north towards the Sea Spirit Den you see an island with an old man and a fisherman. The old man gives you the Ampharosite.

Maybe we could find more mega evolutions by talking to trevor near Geosenge town more. Everyday he says a certain pokemon has a mega evolution

Shinomune said:
So was fake the Mega-Galvantula, or just yet nobody finded a Joltik?

The Mega Stone has not been found yet. I doubt there is one in-game. It might be event only like Blaziken.

Shinomune said:
So was fake the Mega-Galvantula, or just yet nobody finded a Joltik?

As much as I hate to say it, I think it was just a rumor.

There was never any photographic evidence, and no word on how to get it even when the game had been released - I don't know what one would gain from doing such a thing.

Even if no-one found a Joltik, it would be more likely for the Galvantulite to be available ingame.

Can anyone see Mega Garchomp being used competitively? I have a shiny one super trained fully in speed and attack.

Hey Drohn just wanted to let you know (And I don't know if you use fans advice) that Mega Gengar gets increased Special Attack. I can get any other stat changes soon

Edit:
Regular Gengar:
Attack 133
Defense 110
Sp. Atk 222
Sp. Def 121
Speed 177

Mega Gengar:
Attack 133
Defense 138
Sp. Atk 283
Sp. Def 146
Speed 205

Edit 2: Did the math for you

Attack change 0
Defense change 28
Sp. Atk change 61
Sp. Defense change 25
Speed change 28

Hegafire0 said:
Can anyone see Mega Garchomp being used competitively? I have a shiny one super trained fully in speed and attack.

With Sand Force I can see it having some use in Sandstorm teams.
The speed drop is not a good thing for it though... altho I guess it needed to be balanced out if both its attack and special attack are raised tho.
(unless Garchy gets Dragon Dance or something)

P.DelSlayer said:
Hegafire0 said:

With Sand Force I can see it having some use in Sandstorm teams.
The speed drop is not a good thing for it though... altho I guess it needed to be balanced out if both its attack and special attack are raised tho.
(unless Garchy gets Dragon Dance or something)

Is he the only one to get a stat lowered?

^No. Abomasnow also gets its Speed lowered by 30. Mewtwo Y has less Defense (-20). Heracross also has 10 less Speed. Can't remember if there's more...

btw, I'd like to know if the Mega Stones for the Kanto Starters that can be bought in Lumiose are only the ones that we didn't get from Sycamore, if it's only the one of the starter super-effective to ours (like some rumour said) or if all three are available (even the one we got from Sycamore). And can we buy them as many times as we want or only one time?

Metalizard said:
btw, I'd like to know if the Mega Stones for the Kanto Starters that can be bought in Lumiose are only the ones that we didn't get from Sycamore, if it's only the one of the starter super-effective to ours (like some rumour said) or if all three are available (even the one we got from Sycamore). And can we buy them as many times as we want or only one time?

You can buy the two that you didn't get from Sycamore from the same guy. He doesn't give you a choice, really, so you have to buy one before you can buy the other, but there is both. Just not the other version's Charizardite.
And I'm pretty sure you can only buy one of each ever, so don't lose them d:

I'm a bit frustrated now. I have a level 60 Mawile with play rough and other good moves trained from scratch and ready to mega evolve. The problem is, I can't find the mega stone? When I go to the castle to search for it I can't find it.

I might have missed some information on the mega stones that you can find, please fill me in :(

Jungletoad said:
I'm a bit frustrated now. I have a level 60 Mawile with play rough and other good moves trained from scratch and ready to mega evolve. The problem is, I can't find the mega stone? When I go to the castle to search for it I can't find it.

I might have missed some information on the mega stones that you can find, please fill me in :(

If you can't find the Mega Stone at the right time, then this is what to do:

-go to Kiloude City
-battle Serena/Calem
-go to Anistar City
-go to the sundial (big purple thing)
-talk to Prof. Sycamore
-he will upgrade your Mega Ring to find Mega Stones

and then go to Shabboneu (or however its spelt) Castle between 8-9 PM
search around for the Mawilite; it is indicated by purple sparkles

enjoy your new Mega Mawile

edit:
Frezgle said:
Metalizard said:

You can buy the two that you didn't get from Sycamore from the same guy. He doesn't give you a choice, really, so you have to buy one before you can buy the other, but there is both. Just not the other version's Charizardite.
And I'm pretty sure you can only buy one of each ever, so don't lose them d:

I've heard that the Mega Stone changes every 3 days, which can be nice if you only want one of them, I guess

Mega Gardevoirs stat changes (Level 30 Gardevoir)

Attack 11
Defense 0
Sp. Atk 27
Sp. Def 12
Speed 12

Currently researching Mega Evolution stat changes so I'll let you know my progress.

Mega Scizor's stat changes (Level 50 Scizor)

Attack 20
Defense 40
Sp. Atk 10
Sp. Def 5
Speed 11

Edit: Mega Gyarados is next

Mega Gyarados (Level 20 (Yes really))

Attack 12
Defense 12
Sp. Atk 3
Sp. Def 13
Speed 0

His type changes to Water/Dark and his ability changes to Mold Breaker.

Edit: Height 21' 04" Weight 672.4 pounds.

Back