Mega Evolution Act IV Trailer: Green Booger Minion, Malva Footage

This trailer is show the red spot at green blob stomach so clearly and it is red hexagon . This is 100% confirm that green blob is minion of Zygarde . Now i'm jumping on the hype train guy . :)

I'm probably the only person who is a lot more excited about Malva being in this than the green blob Pokémon. Green blob is cute and all, but I don't like all the pointless speculation that's popped up around it. Malva, on the other hand, being ex-Flare and all, could use a lot more characterization and I'm excited to see her in the anime and I hope it helps add to her character. I feel like the Elite 4 (and Gym Leaders too) of Kalos are pretty underrepresented in terms of character and personality so anything that gives us more of that is pretty sweet.

Maybe an attack of Zygarde changes Pokemon into useless blobs, like Ursula changed mermaids into seeweed in Disney's Little Mermaid

I'm probably the only person who is a lot more excited about Malva being in this than the green blob Pokémon. Green blob is cute and all, but I don't like all the pointless speculation that's popped up around it. Malva, on the other hand, being ex-Flare and all, could use a lot more characterization and I'm excited to see her in the anime and I hope it helps add to her character. I feel like the Elite 4 (and Gym Leaders too) of Kalos are pretty underrepresented in terms of character and personality so anything that gives us more of that is pretty sweet.
I had that feeling too, with the XY game. They made her a top-ranking Flare agent - and then... so what? Nothing. She battled you like a normal Elite 4 and disappeared in the history books like a normal Elite 4.

Judging from the scene where the blobs are stacked on top of each other by the end of the trailer, I'm gonna speculate that they will combine to become Zygarde.

Am I the only one who speculates these could be a 'baby form' of Larvitar?
Larvitar has:
Tail
Green coloration
Red hexagon on its body

Booger has:
Tail
Green coloration
Red hexagon on its body

Larvitar has:
Tail
Green coloration
Red hexagon on its body

Booger has:
Tail
Green coloration
Red hexagon on its body

I think Larvitar actually has a diamond on its' body.

I think one of the main reasons Mega Evolution works like it does is so that GameFreak can circumvent the hard-and-fast 'three stages maximum' rule. I kinda doubt they're just going to proceed to throw it away and give a three-stage line a baby stage for no good reason.

Did anyone notice the booger cause an explosion at the end, or is it just me. anyway, if that is true, the boogers may be a mythical pokemon.

Judging from the scene where the blobs are stacked on top of each other by the end of the trailer, I'm gonna speculate that they will combine to become Zygarde.

I vote it has something to do with the mega-evolution of Zygarde.

Am I the only one who simply thinks this is a gen-7 basic Pokemon?

The conspiracy theories around this are ridiculous.

Am I the only one who simply thinks this is a gen-7 basic Pokemon?

The conspiracy theories around this are ridiculous.
But it does seem to be linked to Zygarde, and cross-generations like that seem rare.

Plus, Volcanion hasn't even been released / distributed. Gen 6 won't end so early.

Back