Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

Skyla

Aspiring Trainer
I have won Round 2 (2-0) over Serperior. The games were played on May 18 at around 6:10 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. PDT respectively.

pokemonkosh

A Freakin' Monkey
Grantm199 has not been able to get a match in with me yet, has not given me his TCGONE username, and has been disrespectful towards me even when I'm sick with a migrane and not want to get on much today. It's been two days and I request action to be taken.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Grantm199 has not been able to get a match in with me yet, has not given me his TCGONE username, and has been disrespectful towards me even when I'm sick with a migrane and not want to get on much today. It's been two days and I request action to be taken.
Add me to the chat.

starbyte92

Coming at you at the speed of light!
My opponent Jediofbazinga is late to our agreed on time. I've messaged him and waited for him on tcgone. he has not responded to me in almost a day.

Gates

Aspiring Trainer
I BARELY won against SMP. Here are the times for the matches. I didn't get the exact time for the second match.

Game 1 - 1:02 UTC, Gates Wins
Game 2 - ~1:29 UTC, SMP wins
Game 3 - 1:32 UTC, Gates wins

ggs SMP, especially that 3rd game.

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
Um what. How did Nigel win, we never finished game three and said we were going to play it, he then said we were playing today after he went out of town for three days.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
Um what. How did Nigel win, we never finished game three and said we were going to play it, he then said we were playing today after he went out of town for three days.
There was a glitch in game 3 of your game that ended the game. This glitch occurred during your round 1 game as well and has not caused problems for anyone else. I decided to just give Nigel the win.

Gates

Aspiring Trainer
Round 2 pairings have been up for a while. We have until Friday to complete them I think.
Shows how much I know.

Anyway, I beat Skyla 2-0. Timestamps below.

Game 1 - 01:40 UTC, Gates Wins
Game 2 - 01:52 UTC, Gates wins

ggs as always Skyla.

Last edited:

Longiinus

Aspiring Trainer
Match Report
Longiinus v. RodimusPrime55

Match Result
Longiinus wins 2-0

Match Start Times
Game 1 - Thursday, May 21st 3:02pm CST