News Massive Spoilers About Solgaleo and Lunala Revealed by TCG's 'Alola Collections!'

That's what I'm curious to know too. Like I said before, I believe Cosmog might evolve according to or depending on how far we advanced in the games' plot.

Genderless =/= No eggs group.
I said that Manaphy, Phione, Rotom, and Porygon all have egg groups and don't have genders, but a majority of genderless pokemon can't breed

But I'm not talking about casual followers T-T coming from WPM as some new revelation it sounds funny >< Plus it's pretty irrelevant to bring non-spoiler followers into it when the article has 'massive spoilers' in the title xD

Most big fansites, post-BW, don't show any new pokémon without them being announced and/or leaked from a source tied to Pokémon (CoroCoro, item listings, etc). So, for all intents and purposes, this is the first official leak. Datamined information is outside of that territory.

Well well well, so Legendary Pokémon DO have Pre-Evolved forms after all. This is indeed a Pokémon first! This gets more and more interesting. I wonder if the pre-evolved forms can breed with Ditto (I hope so)...

I said that Manaphy, Phione, Rotom, and Porygon all have egg groups and don't have genders, but a majority of genderless pokemon can't breed
Actually they can! Most of the genderless Pokémon can't breed with Pokémon that have genders, but they can still breed with Ditto. The only exceptions are Legendaries (except for Manaphy/Phione). I think you might be thinking of the Undiscovered Egg Group, which most of the Legendaries, all Baby Pokémon and Nidorina & Nidoqueen are in, since neither of those Pokémon can breed :)

So, the top image showed a Starters pin, no figure and on the bottom it showed figure and legendary pin. And the cards where on a separate box. Please explain.

For once PokeBeach uploaded something before Serebii (Serebii hasn't even put it on his site yet lol)

So wait, does this mean that we can classify Pokémon who really should be Mythicals, (like Zoroark and Volcorona) as legendaries? Or are they still just.... weird Pokémon who seem like legendaries but aren't. Either way, we need some sort of classification for Pokémon like Zoroark and Volcorona....

Is this my first time hearing that Sol and Luna are evolved from Cosmog and the badge-like thing? I knew it. Those two have connection to Mr. Sun and Mr. Moon.

I thought that Cosmog was the pre-evolution of Lunala and the other one the pre-evolution of Solgaleo but this 2 stages was unexpected!

What.

Can someone provide a link to the leak that some are referring too? I can't find in anywhere. Thanks!

I thought that Cosmog was the pre-evolution of Lunala and the other one the pre-evolution of Solgaleo but this 2 stages was unexpected!
Nah, the original datamine listed Cosmog and its evolution before Solgaleo and Lunala, strongly suggesting it was a three stage line (split in the final evolution). It was reposts that listed Cosmog and Lunala separate from cocoon and Solgaleo. If you look closely at the cocoon, you can see stripes in pink and blue which match the box legends' eyes.

Guys, the evolution goes as such:

Cosmog > Cosmoem > Solgaleo/Lunala

Both legendaries evolve from the same pokemon. Solgaleo and Lunala will be stage two cards rather than basics.

The sun collection has a Rowlett not masquein. Both of the boxes also don't have hp or a stage number.

For some reason the actual box doesnt have the hp or energy cost, maybe they realized then took it out so people dont get spoiled

Back