• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Mewtwo4333
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Great trade! Shipped super fast and had good communication. I'm happy to leave his very first ref and would definitely trade with again!

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @bonus41
Details of your experience: Amazing. Communication was fantastic, shipping was fast, and to top it all off, the trader threw in some bonus cards! Highly recommend, and would trade with again.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Very Positive
Details of your experience: Was amazing, great communication, shipping was fast and packaged an unfolded prerelease deck box extremely well, involving taping folded paper to itself just around it (bonus points for using recycled paper from math work), then cutting a flat rate box in half, using half of it to store the main length of the prerelease box, then used the other half of the box to cover the other parts of the prerelease box, and using a ton of tape to hold it all together, THEN putting it in a flat rate box that was taped shut. A+++++++++ AMAZING packaging that must've taken hours to do, for an abnormally shaped item, then finding a way to cram 3 cards into said packaging as well while it's uber safe. HOLY CRAP, I salute you sir!

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @bonus41
Details of your experience: good communication, prompt trade, would trade with again

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Slowbro
Details of your experience: Awesome. Great communication, prompt shipping, and well-protected cards. Would definitely trade with again!

Advent_Child

Hand-drawn Hero!
Username of other trader: @Slowbro
Details of your experience: Communication was good, cards were shipped as soon as possible, and cards were perfectly as described.

Empoleon_master

Username of other trader: @Slowbro X 2 (see details)
Details of your experience: I sent him stuff twice, I told him to wait on shipping it to me (he was sick and I didn't want to get sick via mail), he did and sent both things via mail. Everything was in amazing condition and he even matched sleeve with the cards he sent me. A+++++++ Very good communication and shipping times.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
Username of other trader: Vom
Details of your experience: Like our 3rd-5th (idk even) trade, always a pleasure!

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Empoleon_master
Details of your experience: Great communication, fast shipping. We've traded before, definitely good trader

Empoleon_master

Username of other trader: @CuriousCleffa
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Super positive with rainbows! : D
Details of your experience: First of all they were willing to wait until AOR came out and get my cards then so I could trade for their AOR stuff, and put up with me negotiating with them during all of that time, as they opened up more and more AOR packs. They even sent back the deck box I sent their cards in with the sleeves I sent my end of the deal in, along with a very cute and really well drawn picture of their avatar. And the package arrived very quickly from how far apart we are location wise, I would trade again!

Empoleon_master

Username of other trader: @The-Kaiser
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Super positive with awesome ETBS!
Details of your experience: Put up with my constant negotiations and was able to find and trade 2 empty ETBS WITH THE COVERS (the covers are impossible to find as they normally end up in recycling after 3 minutes of opening the ETB) to me along with some AOR cards, in AMAZING packaging, he even let me know that there was a minor scratch on the outside of the cover of one of them. Everything arrived super quickly (he paid for 2 day shipping which is NOT cheap), and in amazing condition, I would definitely trade again and he should truly get a much better rating than whatever it is he has now.

Empoleon_master

Username of other trader: @cunzhep
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Super positive
Details of your experience: They put up with more of my negotiations, sent the cards super quickly and the cards arrived in great condition. I would trade again.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive :)
Details of your experience: Communication was fast and easy to deal with and cards I got in return were very well packed and protected. :)

raw19

The Trapmaster
Details of your experience: No complaints here. Everything went swiftly and smoothly. 10/10 would trade again.

CuriousCleffa

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Very fast with shipping, sent them securely and safely. Even sent extra cards that I needed for my sets! Would definitely trade with again :)

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @wilyfungi
Details of your experience: Good trade. Thanks!

Details of your experience: Great communication, fast shipping, awesome packaging. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @raw19
Details of your experience: Awesome trade overall, as the trader threw in some bonus cards I needed. Communication was awesome and cards came super fast (first class & signature confirmation)! Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @CuriousCleffa
Details of your experience: Excellent communication, speedy shipping, and well-protected cards. Great drawing skills as well, haha. Would trade with again. Thanks!

cunzhep

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Fast shipping and great communication.

Details of your experience: Couldn't be happier with the trade. All went very smoothly.

Username of other trader: @Lukiido
Details of your experience: Sent out cards promptly and they arrived in great shape.

Mora

Don't Panic
Details of your experience: Great communication and fast shipping. Packaged his end in such a way that I thought I had received a booster pack, and inside were the cards we had agreed on. Thanks!