• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Mora

Don't Panic
Username of other trader: @Empoleon_master
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Shipping was quick; cards were all in good condition. Can't complain!

thewileycoyote

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Athena
Details of your experience: Good communication, fast shipping, and will definitely trade with again.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Ope, have I not done one for you yet, either? Whoops!

Username of other trader: @thewileycoyote
Details of your experience: Very fast and professional with great communication and excellent shipping. Would definitely trade with again. :)

bonus41

Banned
Username of other trader: Merks_
Details of your experience: Great trader, communication was great and card's received safely packed!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Username of other trader: Tee
Details of your experience: Phenomenal trader. Cards were sent quickly in mint condition.

Daniell

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: Vom
Details of your experience: Extremely positive. Really easy to trade with, even took a risk to make sure I got my item. Would 100% trade with again.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Username of other trader: @Daniell
Details of your experience: Despite a little problem with shipping from my part, he was very understanding. Would definitely trade with again.

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Username of other trader:
@Mora
Details of your experience: They said they sent me the cards ages ago I wondered why they hadn't arrived by now for a solid month, then I go through mail and find that the envelope they sent the cards in got stuck inside one of my college brochures I received ages ago. And that is why I have not seen my cards nor gave them a review until now (also I was SUPER lazy on my part for not contacting them sooner despite it being a user error if that's what you would call it.). Cards were VERY well protected and they even put some glue from tape on the top loader to make sure that it didn't move around inside the envelope, which I applaud them for thinking of. I would trade again, especially if the envelope does not end up in another spammy college brochure. :p A+++++++

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @bonus41
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of my experience: Willing to deal with problems, good care of the cards. Hope to trade with again soon!

ToToLaw

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Tee
Details of your experience: Great trader, very communicative and accurate, and shipped the cards in well protectors. Would trade with again!

tiger-lilly

^^ Gerrrrrr ^^
Username of other trader: Dan Flavin
Details of your experience: After some minor issues with the mail we both gotten our cards. Will still trade with this person and thanks for the extra cards! :)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
Username of other trader: @Athena
Details of your experience: Cards arrived this moment in excellent condition. Thanks for the awesome trade.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Username of other trader: @Dark Espeon
Details of your experience: Good communication, well shipped, and excellent cards. Would trade again :)

bonus41

Banned
Username of other trader: Celty
Details of your experience: Good communication, well packed! Would trade again!

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @Serperior
Details of your experience: Cards in good condition, well packed, would trade with again.

bonus41

Banned
Username of other trader: @wilyfungi
Details of your experience: Cards arrived in stated condition and well packed! Highly recomended

Merks_

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: bonus41
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive!
Details of your experience:

The Moderator had initially contacted me in regards of started a trade to help me learn the ropes of trading someone in real life.

We had exchanged info, and everything was great. I sent my end. And it was received with no problems.

Bonus41 happened to send their part of the bargain, however, I believe that due to the Christmas season being so close to when we were trading, the cards were lost I'm transit.

Luckily, everything was worked out and another batch was sent where I finally got my end, and I couldn't be more happy!