• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Lord Skaro

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: Supremejanitor
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Excellent communication. He sent first and the card was in fantastic condition. Would trade with again.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: Well packed with bubble wrap and toploader, card looks nice. I'm happy.

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: Great trade overall. Communication was wonderful and cards came super fast! Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @Calum
Details of your experience: Excellent communication, fast shipping, and well-protected cards. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: Awesome communication, speedy shipping, great packaging. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of the other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Very good communication skills, a joy to chat with, and speedy delivery with a handwritten note! Would most definitely trade with again. Thank you!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Excellent communication! No problems at all, Cards were well packed and got to me extra quick! Would recommend! :)

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Details of your experience: Cards were well packaged, in good condition, and sent fast! Even the code cards were packaged well :]

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @Tseus
Details of your experience: Well packed and shipped quickly! Cards are in great condition, even sent a bonus 3 card pack of Steam Siege!

Mivin

Collecter
Username of the other trader: @ToToLaw
Details of your experience: Great trader, would trade again.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: The cards arrived early, but that package was a little beat up (blaming this on the transit). Also, some of the cards were in pretty rough shape when I was expecting M/NM condition. Overall, I was pleased to make this trade.

Kyronik

Aspiring Trainer
Username: TyrannosaurusRik
Positive
Great and quick communication! Shipped great and packaged everything very nicely! Overall a great experience.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Details of your experience: Incredibly satisfying trade. Well packaged, fast shipment. My third trade with @Tseus, all of which have been great! Would highly recommend!

Username of other trader: @TyrannosaurusRik
Details of your experience: The cards came well packaged and in good condition! There was a slight scare that they may have been lost in the mail, but turns out it was just delayed due to the storm and holiday. Overall an excellent trader, would recommend!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: I have no doubt that if the Apocalypse had occurred while these cards were shipped, I would have received them in mint condition. Everything was satisfactory, especially the traders willingness to find a fair trade for everyone. Would recommend any day of the week.

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
Negative/Neutral/Positive: Positive
Details of your experience: The cards came fast and were in amazing condition, would definitely recommend.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @Kyronik
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Card got to me fast, well packed and in great condition. I'm happy :3

Kyronik

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Celty
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards came quick and extremely well packaged. Even a few little extras! Very happy :)

minecraft7er

confused
Username of other trader: . @xpokefreakz72x
\Positive\Nutral\Negative\: great
Details of experience: cards took a while to come but we're perfect.
+1

Username of other trader: .@ProZlocie
\Positive\Nutral\Negative\: great
Details of experience: great the cards were perfect I am very happy.
+1

Last edited: