March Madness: The Huskies are National Champions

TheGuy

Member since '09
The NCAA tournament is coming up! It's time for March Madness, what are your picks? What's you bracket? Who do you want to win?

Here is my bracket:

2eyz3gm.png

RE: March Madness

^Nice Picks! Especially BYU. I think they should be able to make it that far. Because Pitt will choke as usual lol.

How are everyone's picks doing now that the tournament has two games over, I'm 2/2 in all four of my brackets.

Did anyone see the buzzer beater in the Butler v. ODU game?

That was awesome.

We should've had a PokeBeach pool. :/ But whatever.

I'm 25/34 with picks right now, but I got OSU besting Kansas in the final. I went REALLY safe this year, putting the one, two, three and four seeds all in the Sweet Sixteen. And all the one seeds in the Final Four. Yup.

I picked the Butler over Pitt upset xD

That was actually surprising to me, t was a really strange game at the end though, with all of the fouls.

Oh man. I watched the Duke game last night. My entire family, besides me, are major Duke fans, so this made everyone I know mad. I'm really happy, being a UNC fan. ;D

I just didn't expect Duke to lose by that much. Arizona dominated in the second half.

I love Arizona, my friend and I had a day of celebration today at school because they beat Duke.

Wildcats all the way!

My bracket went down the flusher with Duke and BYU losing, both were in my National Championship game.

ESPEONROX: Maybe next year someone could create a forum-wide bracket challenge.

The UNC game was great. Almost no challange. I'm glad Marquette at least tried to comeback, but still; go UNC.

The Kentucky and OHS game was pretty good.

Im a HUGE Kentucky fan and it suprised me that we beat Ohio State. It was a very great game!

Lol, I like Ohio State a lot, my second favorite team, so I'm sad to hear they are out, however my favorite team is Kansas, it is a shame that those states only do well in College Basketball though...

It was so disappointing when U of A lost, they got good shots too, they just didn't make them.

RE: March Madness FINAL 4: Butler, UCONN, and two more tomorrow

Broke my bedframe after the OSU game :(

GO VCU!

VCU final 4 ~ My jaw dropped.

i want to TORCH! vcu so BADLY right now, along with all their fans

i don't have a nice thing to say at all about this loss, so i'll leave it at that.

p.s i won't be watching vcu vs. butler. both of them disgust me so badly. let's go uconn.

Juliacoolo said:
VCU final 4 ~ My jaw dropped.

This times ten.

The UNC and Kentucky game doesn't look pretty. I hope UNC wins, though. :<

VCU played well, and that's that. I'm excited to see a team from VA in the Final 4, and hoping they win it all (also, so many peoples' brackets will be completely messed up, which'd be funny ;P).

UUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have not had fun with the Tournament this season. There have been a few good games, but none in my bracket's favor. tbh, the only good thing March Madness has done for me this year is get me back into basketball :p

North Carolina lost

Back