Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Remind me how you're able to be on PokéBeach while teaching. :p
Teachers get spares too! (And they don't have that dang "You can't use your phone during class" rule. :v )

EDIT: Except for Professor P, apparently.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I get fired if I use my phone during class...

giphy.gif

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I, uhh, had my phone taken away today by the teacher. :x To be fair though, I was mostly using it because I needed to vent after the first thing said to me in school was "Just shut up, okay?"
(And they don't have that dang "You can't use your phone during class" rule. :v )
Once, I was in class, and my teacher got a text from one of the other teachers while the device was hooked up to the projector. The whole class was telling her to take the texter's phone, especially since she's known for taking phones.

BB, where do you get all those amazing GIFs from?

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Just a wild guess here but I think I just may have an idea as far fetched as it seems.

...the internet
Well, yes, I can clearly see they're from the internet. I was thinking more of a specific source. :U

I can't tell if your response is taking a dig at me or just being joking/sarcastic, though I think it's the latter.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Nah definitely a dig. Now you have to fight P.P. the meanie.

^w^

In no way do I condone fighting except for imaginary elemental (mostly) animals, those fighting are fine

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Roles are now being sent out!!!

I ask from this post on that no one else posts in the thread until the commencement of Day 1,

Night 0 will commence as soon as 13 of the 16 people signed up have "liked" this post upon receiving their role.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Just letting you know that I haven't finished sending out roles, I haven't forgotten you, I just had an extremely unexpected family dinner come up so I will finish the roles ASAP.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
All Roles have now been sent out.

"Like" the post that is two above this one.

Once 13 of the 16 players have liked the post Night 0 will commence.

No posting in the thread until Day 1 has started.

Those of you with access to QT's may use them freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.