Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 0 Start

“Senators” the Chancellor’s voice boomed out across the Senate Chambers. “Master Windu is right. We must band together and vote off those who appear most suspicious.”
The Senators murmured in agreement.
“In fact,” Palpatine continued, “We must use the power of the Senate to find these villains and end this war for the Republic! I will get to work immediately on drafting some Senate Orders that will help us rout the enemy and save the Republic!”

Night 0 has now started.

Only Active Abilities that specify that they can be used Night 0 can be used.

Night 0 will end on 25/11/16 at 6:00pm AEST, roughly 48 hours from this post.

Does nobody want to be the first to post? We'll never find anything out that way...

Hey dudes, I'm chill. Let's relax and let them take over. (For those of you who don't know how I play Mafia, I ALWAYS root for Mafia, wether of not I'm mafia. Developing habits in this game can help people to lunch me as quick as possible :p)

Does nobody want to be the first to post? We'll never find anything out that way...

Hey dudes, I'm chill. Let's relax and let them take over. (For those of you who don't know how I play Mafia, I ALWAYS root for Mafia, wether of not I'm mafia. Developing habits in this game can help people to lunch me as quick as possible :p)

There is to be no posting in this thread during any Night Period. Consider this to be your first warning, and if either of you do it again I will either replace you with a sub or just remove you from the game.

Do not reply to this message here in this thread. If you have any questions you can PM me, but do not post here.

Last edited:
Day 1 Start

“Senators! I’ve started to draft up some Senate Orders. The first one will appear at the end of the Day, I’m just having Mas Amedda read over them to make sure they’re ok.” Chancellor Palpatine explained.

On the other side of the Council Chambers.

“Jedi,” Mace Windu started. “We need to suss out the Separatists from everybody else. Channel the Force and find the imposters. At the end of the day we will use the Force and find the secrets of the person that we choose. Unfortunately, if they are one of us, our technique will render them more or less useless for the next week or so, so they won’t be useful in this battle.”

There are 16 players currently alive, meaning 9 votes will be required to lynch them.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday the 30th of November at 11pm AEST (though probably later because I most likely won’t be awake at 11pm on a school night).

Vote Counts will be provided in the morning when I wake up.

I've talked about this in Duck Hunt, but this is purely detrimental for the town and deserves a Policy Lynch.
##VOTE: rainyman123

I will leave that topic alone for now, until we can see if it's gonna turn into a problem.

Anyway,

For winning last game:
##VOTE: scattered mind

My timing seems always bad so why not join at the start of the day for a change?

##VOTE: Vracken

##Vote: NinjaPenguin
What Rainy does in Duck Hunt has little relevance to this game here. Sure, he may have posted during the night and stated how he always cheers for scum, but we have to wait to see what he says before we can actually pursue him.

I've talked about this in Duck Hunt, but this is purely detrimental for the town and deserves a Policy Lynch.

What @NinjaPenguin said.

First time I see a case being made on someone before the game starts. Anyway, policy lynches are for when we lack of reads, or when the player being blamed actually hinders the process of scumhunt/ discussion. If he said that, but later on contributes and scum hunts, I don't see a valid reason to lynch him. What do you two think about that?

For winning last game:
##VOTE: scattered mind

Thank you :p

##Vote: NinjaPenguin
What Rainy does in Duck Hunt has little relevance to this game here. Sure, he may have posted during the night and stated how he always cheers for scum, but we have to wait to see what he says before we can actually pursue him.

I agree, but what does that have to do with your vote on NP? You didn't explain.

I get the case NP is making on rainy, though I'm personally conflicted on the issue myself. Generally, I'm all for lynches on players who are going to act anti-town but I don't really know if rainy is flipping anti-town. If we can't come up with a candidate for today, I'll me more willing to vote for rainy as he'll be the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back