Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw the only things in Star Wars that I can think of that can naturally block force abilities are what are they called? Those little lizard thingies? And I feel as though they wouldn't include a small creature in this game unless it was Yoda.

To me this post is nothing but attempt to distract.

so if my Ability is blocked you would have been alerted as such. Hmm.. seems scummy.

Why?

We are both making rather rash accusations

He accused you after saying you were blocked. You accuse him for lying about his ability, expecting people to believe you- the one who edited his own role.

And your going to need a claim if you want anyone to believe your ability.

Last ditch effort to role fish for your scum buddies?

To me this post is nothing but attempt to distract.

Why?

He accused you after saying you were blocked. You accuse him for lying about his ability, expecting people to believe you- the one who edited his own role.

Last ditch effort to role fish for your scum buddies?
Got any comments on anything else, since your post consists only of a tunnel on Rainy? :p

Not really. Do you want to point me to something you want my comment on?
Not particularly. You seem to be more quiet this game, and I'd like to see more contribution. You also seem to trust TGK's claim straight away, which is definitely interesting.

*facepalm*

I just realised something...

"The Separatists win when all <b>Republic (Senators)</b> have been removed from the game."

Don't reveal whether or not you're a Senator.

Facepalm indeed... Telling your allignment is a foolish thing to do if you really are a senator.

If you were scum on the other hand it wouldn't be such a bad play. Maybe you and NinjaPenquin played this out together to convince town that you're a senator? I guess that would be a gamble though.

I find it hard to make anything out of TGK's and Rainman's accusations. The only useful information that can be trusted here is that a player has been blocked by someone else. Now Jesi says that she has become vanilla I'm more inclined to think that TGK is telling the truth, also his claim that no Jedi has been targeted with abilities beside the night kill almost certainly has to come from squirtle squad, I don't think he would come out with such a claim if it wasn't confirmed for TGK that no other Jedi could easily disprove it. But hey at least we have candidates.

Facepalm indeed... Telling your allignment is a foolish thing to do if you really are a senator.

If you were scum on the other hand it wouldn't be such a bad play. Maybe you and NinjaPenquin played this out together to convince town that you're a senator? I guess that would be a gamble though.
WIFOMy, but sure, you could take it like that.

I find it hard to make anything out of TGK's and Rainman's accusations. The only useful information that can be trusted here is that a player has been blocked by someone else.
Not really... rainy could be lying about being blocked.

Now Jesi says that she has become vanilla I'm more inclined to think that TGK is telling the truth,
What has this got to do with each other?

What has this got to do with each other?

Because the message that Squirtle Squad has send to TGK makes sense this way? Rainyman couldn't use his ability on a Jedi because one of them was blocked and the other player was a senator. Another possibility is that Rainyman didn't use his ability at all, or maybe they're both telling the truth. Now I'm confused again and my head hurts.

Also, @Robin Aisaga, who do you think should be lynched today?

Rainman123 definitly, there is so much going on around this guy. This situation needs clearity and I want to know why his role has inaccuracies.

Well excuse my english, she did become vanilla is how I should've phrased it probably.

Again, you say she became vanilla, meaning that she was not vanilla before, even though she didn't say that. She just said that she's pretty much vanilla. She didn't even add "right now" or something to imply that she was something else before.

Not particularly. You seem to be more quiet this game, and I'd like to see more contribution. You also seem to trust TGK's claim straight away, which is definitely interesting.

Not straight away, it took me reading, analyzing and deducing that TGK is the one out of the two that most likely is telling the truth. I simply didn't write my thought process, but just went ahead and posted my decision. The reason why I didn't post my thought process is because it is very similar to yours, so I thought it would be redundant.

As for me being quiet, I'll be more active now, but just for everyone's notice- I'm going to the army tomorrow for 5 days, so I will be even less active. I will still have my phone with me, so I will be trying to post if I can, and I will be lurking to catch up with what's going on.

Again, you say she became vanilla, meaning that she was not vanilla before, even though she didn't say that. She just said that she's pretty much vanilla. She didn't even add "right now" or something to imply that she was something else before.

Sorry misunderstanding. I wrongly remembered Jesi saying that she was vanilla after NinjaPenquin asking her if she was passive roleblocked. But reading back now I can see that Jesi did not say she was blocked, simply vanilla. A term I apparently have to look up again.

Sorry misunderstanding. I wrongly remembered Jesi saying that she was vanilla after NinjaPenquin asking her if she was passive roleblocked. But reading back now I can see that Jesi did not say she was blocked, simply vanilla. A term I apparently have to look up again.

bb claiming Senator helps confirm TGK's ability, since I successfully targeted bb last night. I'm not going to put Rainy too close to a hammer, but I think we should lynch Rainy today. Unless anyone has proof that Rainy could have been blocked a different way.
When it comes to Robin, I'm not liking the lack of comprehension, but it is fairly similar to OitC IIRC.

bb claiming Senator helps confirm TGK's ability, since I successfully targeted bb last night. I'm not going to put Rainy too close to a hammer, but I think we should lynch Rainy today. Unless anyone has proof that Rainy could have been blocked a different way.
When it comes to Robin, I'm not liking the lack of comprehension, but it is fairly similar to OitC IIRC.
Did you realise that scum only need to kill the Senators when you asked me if I was Jedi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back