Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of figured I would get blocked night 1 after saying who I was or something like that so I'd have to say that I think @bbninjas is NOT scum. I'd assume that most to everyone would believe who my character is, and if the mafia beloved this and had some sort of ability blocking thing, they could (and did) block my ability. Bbninjas, if they were scum, would have more likely killed me instead of blocking my ability as my Ability could have been used to redirect any of his abilities to someobody else which he wouldn't of liked I'd assume because that would mess up his plan. However, I planned to redirect @PikaMasterJesi s Ability to @bbninjas because I thought she might have been scum. The fact that my Ability was blocked makes me think even more so that she is scum.

##VOTE: RainyMan123

He's lying. I got this result from my ability:

The only ability to target a Jedi during the Night was the Night Kill.

So either Rainy's lying about being Blocked or lying about being a Jedi, those are the most likely scenarios here. The only other thing I can think of is one of bb and Jesi is a passive blocker, but that seems somewhat unlikely to me.

I kind of figured I would get blocked night 1 after saying who I was or something like that so I'd have to say that I think @bbninjas is NOT scum. I'd assume that most to everyone would believe who my character is, and if the mafia beloved this and had some sort of ability blocking thing, they could (and did) block my ability. Bbninjas, if they were scum, would have more likely killed me instead of blocking my ability as my Ability could have been used to redirect any of his abilities to someobody else which he wouldn't of liked I'd assume because that would mess up his plan. However, I planned to redirect @PikaMasterJesi s Ability to @bbninjas because I thought she might have been scum. The fact that my Ability was blocked makes me think even more so that she is scum.
i know anyone could have blocked my ability but I'm thinking that it was PikaMasterJesi. I have no clear information yet as no one besides me an SS knew who I used my Ability on. However I still think the scum might be pikamasterjesi

So either Rainy's lying about being Blocked or lying about being a Jedi, those are the most likely scenarios here. The only other thing I can think of is one of bb and Jesi is a passive blocker, but that seems somewhat unlikely to me.
"was" and "is" are 2 different things. Your ability might have been the only one successful as mine was blocked. I'm starting to think that @thegrovylekid is lying because my response said
You tried to redirect anything from PikaMasterJesi to bbninjas but you were blocked!
so to everyone else here rather grovyke has wording waxed up or the first sentence I said was right, or either 2 of us are lying, making us 2 the best lynch candidates as of right now.

Remember, everyone, that Rainy claimed Kit Fisto yesterday:
039MS.png
The puff says I am kid fist-yo. I couldn't quite put it in quotes as it already was but

Kid Fist-yo (Kit Fisto)

Alignment: Republic (Jedi)

A newly promoted member to the Jedi Council, your Force abilities at delving into the minds of others are fearsome. Due to this, Mace Windu asked you to accompany him to the Council to bring the Separatists to justice.

Active Ability: Jedi Mind Trick
Using the Force you are able to convince others to do whatever you'd make them do. Every Night Period you may PM me to 2 names. Any Active Ability used by the first name will be redirected to the second.

Win Condition: All anti-Republic aligned players are eliminated.

My character.
My ability tells me that if Rainy actually did get targeted I would be alerted. So either he did get blocked and is not a Jedi or he's lying about being blocked. So we've found Scum/Indie, he's lying, or there's a chance bb and/or Jesi have a passive roleblocker but to me at least that doesn't seem likely.

Btw the only things in Star Wars that I can think of that can naturally block force abilities are what are they called? Those little lizard thingies? And I feel as though they wouldn't include a small creature in this game unless it was Yoda.

so to everyone else here rather grovyke has wording waxed up or the first sentence I said was right, or either 2 of us are lying, making us 2 the best lynch candidates as of right now.
How my ability works is as such:

- I'm alerted when someone targets a Jedi

Now, if we were to look at the facts, last night I was alerted that the only ability to target a Jedi was the night kill. So if you were blocked by someone targeting you, then you can't be a Jedi as I would have been alerted to someone targeting a Jedi. The fact that you were blocked has no bearing on the success of my ability.

Remember, everyone, that Rainy claimed Kit Fisto yesterday:

My ability tells me that if Rainy actually did get targeted I would be alerted. So either he did get blocked and is not a Jedi or he's lying about being blocked. So we've found Scum/Indie, he's lying, or there's a chance bb and/or Jesi have a passive roleblocker but to me at least that doesn't seem likely.
or your lying about your ability. :D as I said earlier, it's either me or you right now, and be reminded the day started only like 30 minutes ago, so it's really early to be making any decisions.

or your lying about your ability. :D as I said earlier, it's either me or you right now, and be reminded the day started only like 30 minutes ago, so it's really early to be making any decisions.
"Or you're lying" isn't a good defence unless you're going to be able to back it up.

I'm just posting my results. I assure you, they are true. If you actually were Kit Fisto I'd be alerted to you being targeted.

How my ability works is as such:

- I'm alerted when someone targets a Jedi

Now, if we were to look at the facts, last night I was alerted that the only ability to target a Jedi was the night kill. So if you were blocked by someone targeting you, then you can't be a Jedi as I would have been alerted to someone targeting a Jedi. The fact that you were blocked has no bearing on the success of my ability.
so if my Ability is blocked you would have been alerted as such. Hmm.. seems scummy.

As I've already said, it's either me or you, so let's both calm down and let other people talk. We are both making rather rash accusations. But your behavior guarantees the thought in my mind that you are scum. But let's just give other people so,thing to say as well before anything huge happens.

And your going to need a claim if you want anyone to believe your ability. At least with my claim my Ability becomes a bit more believable.

so if my Ability is blocked you would have been alerted as such. Hmm.. seems scummy.
Okay. let me break it down again.

- At the start of the day, I'm alerted to a jedi being targeted.
- Last night, I was alerted to this:

The only ability to target a Jedi during the Night was the Night Kill.

- you claim you, Kit Fisto, were blocked.
- However, since I wasn't alerted to you, a Jedi, being targeted through my abilities, that means that you were passively blocked or are not a Jedi.

As I've already said, it's either me or you, so let's both calm down and let other people talk. We are both making rather rash accusations. But your behavior guarantees the thought in my mind that you are scum. But let's just give other people so,thing to say as well before anything huge happens.
...How is me revealing the results of my ability and exposing a (likely) a lie scummy? This seems like OMGUS to me.

I agree, let's let the people talk. I've presented my case as to how you cannot be a Jedi, which means you're lying or not town, but let's see what other people say.

And your going to need a claim if you want anyone to believe your ability. At least with my claim my Ability becomes a bit more believable.
I'll claim if other people want be to, but I assure you my ability is true.

Ok i see something wrong here that makes me think you aren't scum but I still believe you are. Say I am lynched today. It will say I am NOT mafia. If that happens, I'd say everyone lynch grovyle right then and there, as it would be either me or him.

Well i gotta say, as long as everyone is smart, they WILL get a lynch eventually.. If my lynch soles and I'm not mafia, grovyle is mafia as that would prove he's lying. If so, your pave lynched mafia.

So grovyle sorry but spyou just ended yourself. :p if people agree with my reasoning that is, which I'd guess everyone would unless your all mafia. (I'm all alone :()

Also everyone, if you guaranteed want to find out who's mafia, lynch me for proof that grovyle is mafia and lynch him next day. Best way to do it, though I prefer to stay alive.

@thegrovylekid Can you quote the Ability you used (and obviously remove any sensitive information)?

I'm leaning towards TGK saying the truth, since that's a HUGE gambit for scum to make early game, with little pay-off. I would vote, however double votes means that it only 4 votes are needed to hammer.

Well it might be a big leap Mobutu my lynching would also be saying that TGK is lying. Not sure he'd want huge proof he was lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back