Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4

The thread was bustling, and a lynchee had been decided on, but unlike the previous days before, the sun still shone brightly above the Academy as if it were midday. As the PA system crackled to life, everyone shut off their devices and prepared to head back to the cafeteria for the murder.

“Camoclone, you know who you are… Get your belongings and prepare your final goodbyes.”

Camoclone grasped his device strongly in his hand before letting it go and allowing tears to fall from his face onto the screen, shutting the power off one last time and starting the walk to the closed space where his fate rested. He tried to think about his afterlife, and if people would even mourn him as a social outcast, but all he could think about was how the others had died, and how their lives ended swiftly. Would his end the same way? Would they torment him the same way everyone else did? It wasn’t long until Camoclone found himself in a chair, sitting next to two empty seats, realizing the cloaked being behind the PA system had already drawn their knife as if they were ready to stab the wall.

“So I presume we are all here, right?” the person asked. “In that case, Camoclone may reveal his true identity now…”

Everyone looked amongst themselves, each deciding they weren’t the lynched one, until all eyes were drawn to the sight of a Quartasian rising from his seat, wiping his eyes and trying to calm himself enough to speak clearly.

“A-Amber… I am sorry.”

Camoclone revealed himself! He was:
You are Mr. Barry Game and Watch, a quiet, passive 13-year old aligned with the Interspectaculars. Your self-esteem is already low with the stalker’s escapades from September, but now that you’re in danger again, you’ve got no choice but to hold onto the little hope you have to get through this alive.

Passive Ability: Sneaky Pickpocket
Due to your extreme poverty, you’re grateful for anything you can get your hands on and aren't afraid to take anything, as long as you’re sneaky about it. Each night, you will find something that belongs to another player and take it. You will give it back at the end of the next day phase, but you will gain its effects permanently.

Passive Ability: Birthday Present
For Mr. Game’s birthday (which actually happens to be December 3rd, if this date seems familiar to you at all), you decided to make him a handmade scrapbook with all your best memories together. All you asked for in return was for Mr. Game to convince everyone that your say in votes is very strong, and he succeeded, as he has depicted you as an innocent girl who only acts out in overwhelm. As long as no one has voted for you, your vote count is three. However, if someone votes for you, your vote becomes zero until the end of the current day phase.

Active Ability: Hacked Mobile Phone (Locked)

Active Ability: Mirror of Vanity (Locked)

Passive Ability: True Love
Although you may have low self-esteem and not very many friends, the ones you have are always there for you. This includes Emily Quartam, who is your current girlfriend. You’ll have a QuickTopic with her, since you hope she’ll be able to stay by your side during this turf war crisis. (Link snipped for obvious reasons.)

Win Condition: Kill all who pose a threat to the Interspectaculars.
“T-There is nothing I can do now to save myself. Emily, I cannot imagine where I would be today without you, Amber, and Ness having been in my life. You have done so much for me, and yet I cannot repay you.”

“BARRY!!” shrieked Emily, bolting out of her seat to give Mr. Game one last hug before he was killed right in her arms. His eyes widened before closing and falling lifelessly into his girlfriend, and Emily laid him to rest on the floor as the others left, paying their respects and watching as the murdered’s girlfriend sobbed over the dead body.

Final Vote Count (as of post #600)

Ice Espeon: 1 (PMJ, GM Draclord)
Camoclone: 6 (bbninjas, scattered mind, Keeper of Night, Mr.Muffin, TheAnticipationEevee)

Night 5 will end on 8/23/2016 at noon PST. If you have any night actions, you may use them during this time.

Day 5

The mysterious figure slinked through the night, noticing their target from inside the Biology room and slipping in. However, they were unidentifiable, and they seemed to be impenetrable. The figure simply left, giving up and leaving.

In addition to this, a message was found once again on the floor:
??? said:
The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma
Most were relieved at the news of not having another death brought upon them today, and the voice on the PA system came to life once more.

“No death… You have gotten lucky. But I promise you that won’t be the case after today.”

The pressure intensified as everyone booted up their devices, loading the PokéBeach thread and starting their day with the confidence of a life still in the Academy after the night.

Day 5 ends on 8/27/2016 at noon PST. Majority is six to lynch.

In addition to this, Mr. Muffin has been silenced. Jabberwock was also silenced yesterday, and I completely forgot to announce that. Sorry about that.

3) bbninjas
5) scattered mind
10) Keeper of Night
11) Ice Espeon
12) Mr.Muffin
15) Jabberwock
16) TheAnticipationEevee

This is the list of people that were not confirmed or soft cleared by Camoclone. Sooo let the game begin :

##VOTE:Ice Espeon

+You didn't post anything last day and did not get modkilled= Not lynching you because you will get modkilled anyway is not a valid reason.

@Jabberwock - Welcome back, who do you think is the most scummy player at the moment?

I'm still trying to get a feel of the game :)

From the last few pages I read, it seems that Ice Espeon is kind of suspicious, but then Camoclone started trying to lead the town in a very harsh way, which seems kind of fishy.

For that reason,

#VOTE: Camoclone.

Why do you think IE is suspicious ?

##VOTE: Ice Espeon

The night Reinforce died, I targeted him with my ability and this was the result:

You successfully redirected all actions Reinforce tried to use on you! You found a slightly green note from Reinforce on your desk.

You are Sakura Anaman, a confident, logical 13-year old aligned with Yourself. You suddenly got locked into the school while helping Benjamin with ordering his school lunch, and you’re greatly hoping to give Amber payback on how she openly perceives your brother Benjamin. However, you’re also scared of how he’ll fare on his own, which leaves you with a burden on your hands...

Active Ability: Sisterly Concern
You are the adoptive sister of Benjamin Cloviet and know him like the back of your hand. You also know that without you, Benjamin most likely won’t do well, and as such you have set out to find him. Once per night (including Night 0), you may PM the hosts the name of a player. If that player if Benjamin Cloviet, you will change their wincon:
Win Condition: Be the last one alive with Sakura Anaman.
When Benjamin is found, you will also receive a QT with him.

Active Ability: The Self Defence of a Prosecutor (LOCKED)
This ability unlocks when all the Darks are dead.

Active Ability: Tears (LOCKED)
This ability unlocks when Benjamin dies

Active Ability: Lawyer Legcay
Being under the influence and inspiration of the famous Allen Catraz has left quite an impression on you. He taught you everything about how to press a witness, how to investigate, and the importance of leaving a lasting impression. Once per night, you must PM me the name of a player. For the rest of the cycle, if you die, a poisoned note containing your role PM will be passed to that player. That player will die 3 days or nights after receiving the note.

Win Condition: You and Benjamin are the only players alive.

I didn't have a chance to post this sooner as I didn't have a chance until now, since the day ended so early (which I assume is why I wasn't modkilled, as well).

The case on me seems to be that I posted poorly worded sentences after I was inactive and then voted for double o squirtle to prevent my own lynch. But frankly, wouldn't you vote for someone else's lynch when you know you are town and there is a reasonable case on them?

What seems to be clear though, from what I received is that as Jabberwock claimed to be Benjamin Cloivet and Reinforce defended him so vigorously, Jabberwock is clearly an indie unless Reinforce didn't target him in time. What's also clear is that I'm going to die tomorrow night (*whelp*). We are at the point where we can't afford any more town casualties, and Jabberwock is clearly not town.

##Vote: Jabberwock

##UNVOTE

reading

Reinforce had a vested interest in keeping Jabberwock alive so I'm not surprised that he, y'know, did that.

I have reason to believe Keeper is town, which means I'm pretty sure I have the scum team on lock:

3) bbninjas
5) scattered mind
12) Mr.Muffin
16) TheAnticipationEevee

##VOTE: bbninjas

The four of you should claim.

Now that I know I wasn't being played by scum I can say for sure Camo was onto something: ##vote: bbninjas

I was in a QT with Camo and this is what he had messaged me the night before he was lynched
BB is scum because:
1. He also never actually progresses the gamestate.
2. He is pushing for weak cases.
3. His mentality is a scum mentality. He is actively thinking about scum kills and is trying to push a WIFOM case.
4. He disappeared yesterday after things got interesting. This is a big one.

He already had suspicions of bb D3 as well, and if we learned anything from last game, scum bb liked to play the hero.

This was also the last thing he had to say about the game before being lynched
BB's continued push just solidifies my thoughts. He knows as much as we do that my playstyle is pro town and even if it was scummy it's not indicative of my alignment.

In that case, bb can claim and the rest of you can get modkilled. Easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back