Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Camoclone turns every word I say against me. Sound familiar? His Squirtle Squad case/vote this game? His King Xerneas case last game?

I never claimed that.
This. You have claimed having knowledge of the results of a "QT which has been tapped" and I do not trust this claim. If you haven't claimed that, then stop being ambiguous and making things appear what they are not.

He never actually gives any valid reasons.
And Camo barely gives reasons at all. Hypocritical.

But, sure, they can be not valid in your opinion. I don't mind. But I'm not asking for your opinion, because you are scum.

No it's not. It's not confusing if you pay attention to the game at all. BB has never called attention to it in previous games. What has changed? BB's alignment. He's taken this point and held on to it unusually long.
What has changed? I'm actually in a game where I am not your scumbuddy and have actually noticed your scumtell!

Since I've been PB, here's that past games when you have been scum:

WWXXIII - Anti-Arceus ---> My first game of WW ever. I wouldn't know your voting patterns.
WW XXIV - Harry Potter ---> My second full game of WW, still wouldn't know your voting patterns.
WW XXIX - Melee ---> I read you as likely scum Day 1 and was close to vigging you for it. However, I didn't have the guts to shoot N1, and then got nightkilled the same night. I think I mentioned this in the deadchat or postgame.
WW XXIII - Phoenix Wright ---> Didn't pick up on your alignment at all the whole game, unfortunately. >.>
Mafia XXXV - Pokemon TCG ---> Same team, so obviously was not going to push for your lynch.

There has only been one opportunity to "call attention to this" outside the postgame in Melee. Your 'defense' (more an accusation) is flawed.

This is obvious scum-line thinking. First of all I never claimed QT tapper. Second of all it's clear that bb has thought about who scum should kill. This is WIFOM.
This is not a scumtell - I think that town should be trying to get into the heads of scum. If I (or we) can figure out likely reasons for a scum's actions, then I/we can make the connections between players.

^That's a bad post. Answer the question.
All of them.
Hypocritical. You manipulated my points on you to accuse me, and your response to Muffin is invasive and deflective.

##VOTE: Camoclone

Camo is scum and is trying to lead us - a blind town - over the cliff.

@PMJ @scattered mind @King Xerneas @Ice Espeon @Jabberwock @TheAnticipationEevee

You guys all sitting back and ignoring the scumhunt is what is allowing people like Camo lead the town. It was a major factor in town's loss in PMJ's game and I do not want it to happen again.

The dos lynch was legit, so I'm not really worried that he flipped town. He was also only lynched because IE voted for him; both IE and dos were at 2 votes before IE cast the vote that broke the tie.

Also, his 30% success rate on his passive ability screams safe claim. I don't like it. I'm cool with his lynch.
Also, it wouldn't have been a two-man lynch if more people had been around longer than just the last few hours of the day. Getting lynched with three votes is embarrassing.

I guess. I'll just [Future Reference] this for looking back at into the future.

##VOTE: Camoclone

Your lynch is so good. You "clear" the most scummy player in my eyes, as well as being scummy by yourself with all the weird pushes on lynching people.
+The mountain of info we gain on your flip is also amazing

This Camo case is interesting, but I want to see a response first before I take a stance.

I know you lightly touched on it, but @bbninjas what are your thoughts on the IE case.

Day 4 Vote Count (as of post #587)

Ice Espeon: 1 (PMJ, GM Draclord)
Camoclone: 5 (bbninjas, scattered mind, Keeper of Night)

Majority is six to lynch. Day 4 ends on Tuesday, August 24, at noon PST.

This Camo case is interesting, but I want to see a response first before I take a stance.
I would like to point out this was his initial response.

I know you lightly touched on it, but @bbninjas what are your thoughts on the IE case.
Happy to!

Right now, I'm reading IE likely scum. His posts during Day 1 to Day 2 were barely contributing, though he sorta picked up his game on Day 3. But he just ended up just being really flippy late that Day instead, jumping from Camo to PMJ to double o... which makes me think he doesn't actually have defined reads. Could be a direct result of his inactivity or his alignment, or both. Him narrowly missing the lynch irks me a lot, but the fact that it was two-man makes me a bit uncertain about exactly what to get from it. Definitely a good lynch, but I'm not as confident with him as I am with Camo.

As for a case, I'm not sure if Camo has actually proposed one...

If you think a neighbor should be transparent you are crazy. There's no reason for me to be transparent right now.

@PMJ@scattered mind@King Xerneas@Ice Espeon@Jabberwock@TheAnticipationEevee

You guys all sitting back and ignoring the scumhunt is what is allowing people like bbninjas lead the town. It was a major factor in town's loss in PMJ's game and I do not want it to happen again.

I don't see how Camo's antagonistic behavior, and one shot lines of no substance are helping the town. His eagerness to lynch without a discussion feels pretty scummy to me

##Vote:Camoclone

GAME FREEZE!

Never did I think with this activity that the day would end this early. Night update may take a while to get up; hopefully sometime around noon but I don't know yet. I'll be out all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back