Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The abilities have different names, though. Blakers' is named "Super Cat" and scattered's named "Lucky Gift", so they're likely to be different abilities but it does give more townie points to Blakers, since his abilities match established flavor.

From Blakers last page:

Lord o da rings said:
Removed Stuff

Active Ability - Lucky Cat: REDACTED

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the kingdom.
---

You have also bought and purchased a Bulb Berry, allowing you to see the actions of two random players:

- You looked closely at TheAnticipationEevee, and noticed he did not act on anyone.
- You looked closely at rainyman123, and noticed he did not act on anyone.

Don't you get it, a safe claim can have the ability name as Grow Berries while the real role could be something like Poison Berry. At this moment im pretty confident that the indie does not have any killing ability.

Announcer is super weak and me having that ability make me one of the weakest character. However i have a hunch that I that the indie win con might be marrying Peach me since Story wise it would make a good ability flavour. since he/she know who i am, he/she might win.

Yes I get it now, but again, for Blakers scenario, it seems too painsaking to edit every single thing there. And besides, if you have to buy an item to kill someone as non town, lol that would be one awful role.

Well from rainy's experience of a broken marriage, the indie didn't win soooooooo if you break up the NP and QP marriage, it buys time :/ Unfortunately, the indie chose to pick 2 people that have large influences in town, and are most likely townie :/

I'm going to place some more coins and bet that the indie will have to have more than 1 day prepare for marriage and 2nd day marriage, because if that were the case, the game could have easily ended in 2 days and that would be a completely flawed game design.. so I'ma say we have at least 2 days, today and tomorrow. And quaking can't shoot anyone, so not helpful there.

Also side note, just noticed that Jade actually claimed earlier, but the role is essentially useless D:

So list of useless roles
-Jade
-Rainy (can't focus)
-TAE (can't do anything until N5)
-QP (can't shoot)
-Supposedly GM (can only post notes and that's it)
-NP (can't defend)
-Mirdo (no one to roleblock besides Blakers cause everyone else has nothing D:)

Which leaves
-Blakers (interesting gem abilities)

However, something strange is that when Mirdo RB Quaking N2, no one was preparing to get married :O
And if indeed marriage isn't actually a threat, then it'd be fair to assume that QP can target himself in the marriage today??

I'm out of ideas honestly now :/

Day 4: Activity Notice #1

- @rainyman123 [2]
- @Jadethepokemontrainer [3]
- @Blakers [2]

If your name is tagged, you have yet to complete the post requirement. You should see a number in brackets next to your name. That number indicates how many more posts you need before you reach the post requirement. Remember, if you don't reach that post requirement by the end of the day, you get modkilled.

Upon some thought, here's my new list of players:

To Lynch (In Order):
Mirdo
Blakers
--
Quaking
--
TAE

Should Never Lynch (Confirmed Townies):
Drac
Me
Rainy
Jade

Drac is confirmed town because this shows that the marriage would be blocked if he used it last night:
Would they stop any other ability?

If mirdo is legit, we can use him as a seer. This issue is that two roleblockers just seems so unlikely.
I really should actually scumhunt, but I'm exhausted from so much work this week and just want to enjoy a weekend.

Drac being confirmed assumes the marriage is an active ability, of course. That technically makes him not completely confirmed town, but it seems pretty close.

So. @NinjaPenguin you considered Blakers your Main Scum Tell before but not as an (probably scummy) Indie?
I don't really understand that.
I think the best course of action is to kill Blakers.
I can roleblock. The Indie probably has some sort of Marrying ability. Which could potentially mean that the WinCo is tied to that. So you might wanna keep me afloat for now

So. @NinjaPenguin you considered Blakers your Main Scum Tell before but not as an (probably scummy) Indie?
I don't really understand that.
A lot of the points on him (tunneling and interactions with scum, to be specific), are things that are indicative of scum, but not indie. In fact, tunneling probably decreases his chance of being indie.

Also, the fact that he was rolefishing the marriage so strongly points towards him not having the marriage (though you could argue it's the "indie bringing up the indie" thing, which would make it the opposite).
I hadn't even considered that before. Because of that, mirdo is the only one left without something that strongly leads me to believe that they're a townie and is suspicious because of the too many town roleblockers thing.
##VOTE: Mirdo

I'll tell you all what Decoy does. But I'm not claiming what Lucky Cat does. Otherwise it becomes worthless.

Passive Ability - Decoy: Seems that you’ve saved up enough Super Gems to buy yourself a Double Cherry. Quite the worthy upgrade. A double cherry spawns a second version of you. If you are attacked, your second version will take the hit, and you will survive. If you are picked to be lynched, your double will take the hit and there will be no lynch. This ability will lock after successfully used.

Well now we have two roleblockers and two bulletproofs. Both extremely suspicious. In fact, Blakers having even more might just leap him ahead of mirdo.
##UNVOTE: mirdo

Well now we have two roleblockers and two bulletproofs. Both extremely suspicious. In fact, Blakers having even more might just leap him ahead of mirdo.
##UNVOTE: mirdo
I do think that the bulletproof is generally more suspicious than the roleblock, because it doubles as a lynchproof and a bulletproof, both of which have already been seen on other roles, making Decoy seem superficial in this set-up. Also, indies usually have lynchproof or bulletproof abilities as means of escaping an early lynch to extend the game time. The hesitance to claim the other ability is suspicious as well, since everyone else has already claimed and seemingly have nothing to hide.

I do think that the bulletproof is generally more suspicious than the roleblock, because it doubles as a lynchproof and a bulletproof, both of which have already been seen on other roles, making Decoy seem superficial in this set-up. Also, indies usually have lynchproof or bulletproof abilities as means of escaping an early lynch to extend the game time. The hesitance to claim the other ability is suspicious as well, since everyone else has already claimed and seemingly have nothing to hide.
Agreed.
##VOTE: Blakers

If he eventually flips town, we can still lynch mirdo. It also leaves our seer alive if mirdo is town.
My one reservation is him speculating about the marriage, but as I said, it could be taken the other way.

Agreed.
##VOTE: Blakers

If he eventually flips town, we can still lynch mirdo. It also leaves our seer alive if mirdo is town.
My one reservation is him speculating about the marriage, but as I said, it could be taken the other way.
I'm not sure if mirdo can function as a seer tonight, though. It looks like the marriage takes two days to go through and can only be arranged on odd nights, considering rainy's marriage started Day 2 and yours started today, Day 4.

I'm not sure if mirdo can function as a seer tonight, though. It looks like the marriage takes two days to go through and can only be arranged on odd nights, considering rainy's marriage started Day 2 and yours started today, Day 4.

Can you please explain how you know that it takes 2 days to go through and it can only be arranged on odd nights?

Day 4: Votecount #2

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 5.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

@Blakers (3): rainyman123 (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |
mirdo (0): NinjaPenguin (vote) |

You guys have a bit less than 48 hours left! Start making your decisions! Also, Blakers is at L-2.

Day 4: Activity Notice #3

- @rainyman123 [1]
- @Jadethepokemontrainer [3]

If your name is tagged, you have yet to complete the post requirement. You should see a number in brackets next to your name. That number indicates how many more posts you need before you reach the post requirement. Remember, if you don't reach that post requirement by the end of the day, you get modkilled.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back