Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Rainy effectively lost his role due to being heartbroken, I don't think it's harmless...

Well thats because Cel died. If the indie is harmless, than QP and NP wouldn't die??

And besides, based on their role claims, they are already useless in regards to abilities since they can't use them anymore anyways :/

Day 4: Votecount #3

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 5.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

@Blakers (3): rainyman123 (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | TheAnticipationEevee (vote) |
mirdo (2): NinjaPenguin (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | Blakers (vote) |

You guys have only 24 hours left! Start finalizing your decisions! Also, Blakers is still at L-2. In addition, mirdo is at L-3.

Day 4: Activity Notice #4

- @rainyman123 [1]

If your name is tagged, you have yet to complete the post requirement. You should see a number in brackets next to your name. That number indicates how many more posts you need before you reach the post requirement. Remember, if you don't reach that post requirement by the end of the day, you get modkilled.

I'm still so unsure of who to vote. Mirdo is the choice that my instincts are screaming at me to vote, but I'm worried that could just be confirmed town syndrome. The fact that his role is so explicitly worse than Eevee's (while Blakers's role has to guarantees, making it not explicitly better or worse than anyone else's), though, is almost giving me the confidence to change my vote. I'm going to unvote, to prevent a possible early hammer.
##UNVOTE: Blakers
The issue is that keeping mirdo does have an advantage to it. If we knew it would be one of these two, I'd lynch mirdo immediately. But the fact that he could block Eevee or Quaking, which still have a chance of being the marriage person (though Quaking much more than Eevee) is helpful enough to change the needle.

*refuses to post
*is offered pizza
Considering Rainy effectively lost his role due to being heartbroken, I don't think it's harmless...
I think it is definelty harmless , but then again I have NO idea on how the heck it works so ye.

Well thats because Cel died. If the indie is harmless, than QP and NP wouldn't die??

And besides, based on their role claims, they are already useless in regards to abilities since they can't use them anymore anyways :/
Fair point. Since NP is the least likely to be lynched, in theory Quaking could have set up a marriage with him to try and clear his own name with no risk. So I guess it's still slightly possible that it's quaking.

I'm incredibly likely to be "lynched" today, so I'll try to make the most of it. I'm ok with you all voting me, but I have a way to get information out of this. So it should be done in a very specific way.

The following players should vote for me/keep their vote on me
@NinjaPenguin @mirdo @GM DracLord

The following players should keep their vote off of me/not for me
@Jadethepokemontrainer @TheAnticipationEevee @quakingpunch73 @rainyman123

If you all follow these instructions, I can try to put this case away for good and let you know in the next Day phase. If you still don't trust me then, my sacrifice will hopefully be worth it.

##UNVOTE: mirdo
To show you that I'm not trying to trick you all into lynching him or anything of the sort

Fair point. Since NP is the least likely to be lynched, in theory Quaking could have set up a marriage with him to try and clear his own name with no risk. So I guess it's still slightly possible that it's quaking.

I'm incredibly likely to be "lynched" today, so I'll try to make the most of it. I'm ok with you all voting me, but I have a way to get information out of this. So it should be done in a very specific way.

If you all follow these instructions, I can try to put this case away for good and let you know in the next Day phase. If you still don't trust me then, my sacrifice will hopefully be worth it.
Could you explain to us what you're doing? It seems to me that you're trying to pull a "Josh" as the indie and buy more time. Explaining could potentially convince us to follow your lead more and understand what your doing to give it the highest chance of success.

@Blakers Do you intend for you plan to be you not getting lynched today? Because that's incredibly suspicious. If we adjusted your plan so you got lynched, I'd be fine with it.

@Blakers Do you intend for you plan to be you not getting lynched today? Because that's incredibly suspicious. If we adjusted your plan so you got lynched, I'd be fine with it.
That's the whole reason you're on my list. To add weight and make sure that I get lynched.

If you're town, why do you want to be lynched? Shouldn't you be helping us lynch the indie?
I'm not dying today, though. And overnight I have a way to get information that can help us a lot. I can't explain it to you, but it's going to help the town a ton if you guys listen to me.

I'm not dying today, though. And overnight I have a way to get information that can help us a lot. I can't explain it to you, but it's going to help the town a ton if you guys listen to me.
Is this the Lucky Gift ability? Does it get information?

That's the whole reason you're on my list. To add weight and make sure that I get lynched.

You want more people to keep your vote off you than on.

Lucky Cat does have something to do with it. But that's all I can say for now. I'll explain tomorrow, but please just trust that this can help us find the indie.
I'd trust you if you'd claim what Lucky Cat does. Right now I have no reason to trust in your plan because you've given me no indication of what it is other than vague votes, and if you're the indie, there's no reason to not assume that being lynched could help further your win condition.

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.

@Blakers (2): rainyman123 (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | TheAnticipationEevee (vote) |
mirdo (1): NinjaPenguin (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) | Blakers (vote) |

Only 12 hours left!!! Included a votecount because I'm nice.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Blakers
Your vote was already on Blakers, so I'm not counting this.

##VOTE: Blakers like he said to.
Someone he wants to vote against him needs to vote for him. @mirdo?
If Blakers doesn't get lynched today, we need to lynch him tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back