Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I'm here. Could someone catch me up to what' going on today? I don't have time to look back right now

Sorry! I'm here. Could someone catch me up to what' going on today? I don't have time to look back right now
Pretty much, we've all claimed fully, except for Blakers who refuses to claim one ability. This has led to him having 3 votes placed on him already. The most likely candidates for indie right now are looking to be Blakers and mirdo, because they have abilities others have proven to have (lynchproof and bulletproof for Blakers, roleblocker for mirdo). If anyone else has anything to add to this, please do.

Pretty much, we've all claimed fully, except for Blakers who refuses to claim one ability. This has led to him having 3 votes placed on him already. The most likely candidates for indie right now are looking to be Blakers and mirdo, because they have abilities others have proven to have (lynchproof and bulletproof for Blakers, roleblocker for mirdo). If anyone else has anything to add to this, please do.
The marriage ability is also basically confirmed to be on the indie.
Lorde almost certainly knows that indies need to have something like bulletproof, which is why I suspect she may have given it to Blakers.

Lord is basically jack of all trade, which can be both an indie and town role, i experience both i even played a town jack before.
##unvote
##Vote: mirdo,

Very unlikely to have 2 roleblocker with same alignment

The marriage ability is also basically confirmed to be on the indie.
Lorde almost certainly knows that indies need to have something like bulletproof, which is why I suspect she may have given it to Blakers.

My gut says mirdo, since he only got the 1 Ability, whereas I got 2 when I had roleblock, which seems very fishy, and it doesn't make much sense for 2 to be on the same alignment, so I'd vote mirdo.

But, if people prefer Blakers, I would be willing to vote him, just let me know :)

Lord is basically jack of all trade, which can be both an indie and town role, i experience both i even played a town jack before.
##unvote
##Vote: mirdo,

Very unlikely to have 2 roleblocker with same alignment
But wouldn't you agree that Blakers being a second bulletproof is suspicious? It's the same point as the roleblockers and you know bulletproof is often on indies.

My gut says mirdo, since he only got the 1 Ability, whereas I got 2 when I had roleblock, which seems very fishy, and it doesn't make much sense for 2 to be on the same alignment, so I'd vote mirdo.

But, if people prefer Blakers, I would be willing to vote him, just let me know :)
I feel the same when it comes to mirdo, but Blakers can endgame faster if he is the indie. My gut says lynch mirdo, but my brain says lynch Blakers.

Blakers is the safer lynch overall. If mirdo flips town, then we're down a number, but Blakers leaves another night to use abilities and we can even use mirdo's ability as a seer if Blakers is lynched for the first time and lynch him for good tomorrow if the block prevents him from activating a marriage.

Here's the way I'm looking at this:

TAE's list drops us down to 4 suspects.
  • Quaking
  • Blakers
  • Mirdo
  • Drac
Quaking is being married to NP, so we can assume that he doesn't have the marriage ability.
  • Blakers
  • Mirdo
  • Drac
Since Mirdo blocked Drac last night, it's safe-ish to cross him off the list, because the only way it's Drac is if the marriage ability can't be blocked.
...and since I know it's not me, that leaves Mirdo as the only remaining suspect.

So, I guess all I can do is ##VOTE: mirdo

Blakers is the safer lynch overall. If mirdo flips town, then we're down a number, but Blakers leaves another night to use abilities and we can even use mirdo's ability as a seer if Blakers is lynched for the first time and lynch him for good tomorrow if the block prevents him from activating a marriage.
If my assumptions about the marriage ability are correct, mirdo can't function as a seer tonight. And nobody else really has abilities that are all that helpful right now iirc.

@TheAnticipationEevee this lynch isn't decided just yet. Vote who you truly think is the indie, even if that's me.

I think Blakers is the best lynch option today. If he flips town, we can lynch Mirdo tomorrow.

I think Blakers is the best lynch option today. If he flips town, we can lynch Mirdo tomorrow.
He has an ability that prevents him from being lynched once. I asked Lorde and she said he won't flip.
If someone had the following ability, would their role flip if they were lynched for the first time?

Passive Ability - Decoy: Seems that you’ve saved up enough Super Gems to buy yourself a Double Cherry. Quite the worthy upgrade. A double cherry spawns a second version of you. If you are attacked, your second version will take the hit, and you will survive. If you are picked to be lynched, your double will take the hit and there will be no lynch. This ability will lock after successfully used.
If anyone were to survive a lynch, their role would not flip.

He has an ability that prevents him from being lynched once. I asked Lorde and she said he won't flip.
so either we vote blakers so we can lynch him tomorrow, or we lynch Mirdo. I think I'm leaning towards Blakers, cause he seems more Indie to me than Mirdo.

Here's the way I'm looking at this:

TAE's list drops us down to 4 suspects.
  • Quaking
  • Blakers
  • Mirdo
  • Drac
Quaking is being married to NP, so we can assume that he doesn't have the marriage ability.
  • Blakers
  • Mirdo
  • Drac
Since Mirdo blocked Drac last night, it's safe-ish to cross him off the list, because the only way it's Drac is if the marriage ability can't be blocked.
...and since I know it's not me, that leaves Mirdo as the only remaining suspect.

So, I guess all I can do is ##VOTE: mirdo

If my assumptions about the marriage ability are correct, mirdo can't function as a seer tonight. And nobody else really has abilities that are all that helpful right now iirc.

@TheAnticipationEevee this lynch isn't decided just yet. Vote who you truly think is the indie, even if that's me.

I disagree with your reasoning with QP.

As I've said before, if marriage is harmless, then I don't see why QP wouldn't want to choose himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back