Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can See I asked if my Action go through. Because Quake was able to shot cel anyway. And Lorde said "You dont Know if it did".
So i just assumed it doesnt Work for that.

Did you like leave out something from your role, cause like every single person who has their role revealed, either by claiming or lynching, has revealed a pretty powerful role, and your "claim" is uhh beyond weak...

If only i have seer-like ability to go with the announcer, in previous game my announcer role came with 2 different group qt and i was really able to utilize it to the fullest.. I know my role seems little but somehow that how the host design it. Hence why the almost no useannouncment that you guys getting

I mean. Seeing from the roles i think Blakers is actually the most likely to be Indie. Because if you're an indie with a "survive till the end" winco you probably going to have something Wacky/possibly powerful. Which would fit in this occasion. That logic is also why i usually suspect the Vig to be Indie but i guess that has proven wrong on some occasion now.

And regarding GM Drac's weak Power. I wouldn't doubt him having the Marry ability in addition to announcer. Because that hasn't been claimed yet if i remember correctly

Day 4: Votecount #1

- All votes are in chronological order.
- The players being voted are in alphabetical order.
- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged.
- The majority to banish is 5.

Votecounts will be posted every two days.

No Votes Yet :L

You have 96 hours left in the day, which is plenty of time.

Day 4: Activity Notice #1

- @rainyman123 [3]
- @Jadethepokemontrainer [3]
- @Blakers [3]
- @quakingpunch73 [1]

If your name is tagged, you have yet to complete the post requirement. You should see a number in brackets next to your name. That number indicates how many more posts you need before you reach the post requirement. Remember, if you don't reach that post requirement by the end of the day, you get modkilled.

As you can See I asked if my Action go through. Because Quake was able to shot cel anyway. And Lorde said "You dont Know if it did".
So i just assumed it doesnt Work for that.
Yeah, then it's probably priority. It goes something like Doctor > Nightkill/Vig > Roleblockers > Everything else.
Like everyone else, I also want a full claim from Blakers.

Since nobody claimed the marriage ability, it's fair to assume the indie has it. That's where we should focus our scumhunting efforts.

Here's a host quote that should confirm the roleblocker+vig thing:
Would a player with this theoretical ability (Poltergeist 5000) be able to block a player with the second theoretical ability (Authoritative Command)?:

Active Ability - Poltergeist 5000:
You’ve brought your very own Poltergeist 5000, which you used to suck up ghosts inhabiting your mansion. You can now use it in a most unique way. Every night you may PM me ‘Poltergeist [PLAYER]’. You’ll put the vacuum in reverse mode blowing tons of air at them, causing them to run scared, blocking their actions that night.

Active Ability - Authoritative Command: You’re the mayor of New Donk City, and have assistants to carry out the work of justice. Once during the game, you may PM me ‘Authoritative Command [PLAYER]’. You will command your assistants to kill this player at night.
No. Blockers don't stop the kill, whether it's in the scum chat or in ability form.

Wait a minute. I'm not the only one getting married!? :0
Btw k bet the indie is Pom-Pom cuz it just makes a lot of sense. I could see Wendy or Birdo too. (pink)

If Blakers isn't going to roleclaim, let's just lynch. ##VOTE: Blakers

- The player(s) with the most votes is tagged, as well as banished.

Blakers (0): NinjaPenguin (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |

mirdo (1): rainyman123 (vote) |
@Trainer Josh (4): TheAnticipationEevee (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | quakingpunch73 (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | GM DracLord (vote) |

After two members of the koopa army were taken out, the kingdom began to try and find hints and clues to sniffing out another one. There was much debate between two different players, but one was considered the superior for many reasons.

"Alright chumps, who's it today!?" Bowser roared, with a devilish grin on his face.

The kingdom pushed up Trainer Josh today. It was an interesting choice, since his experience with the game was minimal. Bowser just sighed.

"Well, this was another failure..." he added.
"What do you mean?" the kingdom asked.
"Let's reveal his role and send him on his merry way, shall we?" Bowser finished.

You are Boo and are aligned with the koopa army. You may follow King Boo for the most part, but since King Boo was lazy, he sent you to help out Bowser. Whyyyyyyyyy, you could care less about this stupid attack he has planned! How does it affect you in any way?

Passive Ability - The Hidden Room: You have discovered a hidden room to use to communicate with other members of the army! [QT link]

Passive Ability - Ghostly: Seeing as you’re already dead, you cannot die. You can, however, still be banished seeing as that will not kill you.

Active Ability - Haunting: Your skill in haunting has brought you great success in the past. Twice during the game you may PM me ‘Haunting [PLAYER]’ and you will haunt this player. If this player was killed that night, their role will not be revealed, however you will receive their role PM (You cannot use this ability the same night as 'Stealing').

Active Ability - Stealing: The Boo species is well known for their stealing skills and thievery. Twice during the game you may PM me ‘Stealing [PLAYER]’. You will steal an ability this player has, and they will lose this ability for the remainder of the game (You cannot use this ability the same night as ‘Haunting’).

Active Ability - Luma Frenzy: You have the lumas loyalty and gratitude, and they are always around you. Every night, you may PM me the name of a player. That player will be swarmed by lumas, and have all of their night actions cut off by the lumas for the night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the koopa army.

"Well it would seem we have our answer..." Peach said.
"Indeed" Luigi added.
"With nothing in it for me any longer, I've left my servant, Kamek to host the rest of the game for you" Bowser said.

With that, he left the Royal Palace, and wasn't seen again during this fight...

THE KOOPA ARMY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! However, it would seem that there's another threat lurking in the shadows, waiting for their time to strike...

- Night 3 has begun, and will end Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 7AM EDT, which is bit under 48 hours from now.
- There is to be no talking during the night phase in this thread.
- You must submit your night actions on your own, I will not submit them or randomize them for you.

Sorry about scaling it back another hour, now even 8AM isn't a good time. I was trying to scale each phase back by an hour so it wouldn't be a drastic shift, but that doesn't even work. My schedule has been so heavy in the mornings lately, so updates will be earlier from now on.

I mean. Seeing from the roles i think Blakers is actually the most likely to be Indie. Because if you're an indie with a "survive till the end" winco you probably going to have something Wacky/possibly powerful. Which would fit in this occasion. That logic is also why i usually suspect the Vig to be Indie but i guess that has proven wrong on some occasion now.

And regarding GM Drac's weak Power. I wouldn't doubt him having the Marry ability in addition to announcer. Because that hasn't been claimed yet if i remember correctly

Your reasoning regarding the survive to the end thing makes sense. However, lorde clearly stated there was another "threat" meaning that they can probably kill us somehow, so they clearly aren't surviving to the end.

Unless Blakers has all that time in the world to make up his wacky ability, I'd say its pretty legitimate, and both abilities "Lucky Cat" and "Decoy" (and tbh "Exchange") do not sound like they are capable of killing anyone.

Since nobody claimed the marriage ability, it's fair to assume the indie has it. That's where we should focus our scumhunting efforts.

Here's a host quote that should confirm the roleblocker+vig thing:

And since he has that many wacky abilities, I'd doubt he also be the marriage guy, which wouldn't make sense to be called those 3 names, I'd say.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I had a great reasoning to my suspicion, but then I realized the puzzle didn't fit so now I will rethink my ideas :/

Unless Blakers has all that time in the world to make up his wacky ability, I'd say its pretty legitimate, and both abilities "Lucky Cat" and "Decoy" (and tbh "Exchange") do not sound like they are capable of killing anyone.

This is bad logic in game nowadays. Can't assume an ability effect by the name. Since all non town has a safeclaim.

Plus the word threat to town might not even been much. Remember last game when I was an Indie, I don't have any killing ability but the update still say a threat to town. I think the indie just need to survive until enough town is lynched (like how I failed in the last game)

Wait a minute. I'm not the only one getting married!? :0
Btw k bet the indie is Pom-Pom cuz it just makes a lot of sense. I could see Wendy or Birdo too. (pink)

If Blakers isn't going to roleclaim, let's just lynch. ##VOTE: Blakers
You need to pay more attention. Blakers has already claimed. We already were telling you that idea about the marriage.
As a confirmed town, it's really important that you pay attention, since you're a voice that we can 100% trust. When you don't pay attention, it can lead to the downfall of the town.

This is bad logic in game nowadays. Can't assume an ability effect by the name. Since all non town has a safeclaim.

Plus the word threat to town might not even been much. Remember last game when I was an Indie, I don't have any killing ability but the update still say a threat to town. I think the indie just need to survive until enough town is lynched (like how I failed in the last game)
I think the win-con has more to do with the mysterious marriage ability. Maybe it needs to be where everyone else alive is married? I think that that makes the most sense.

I think the win-con has more to do with the mysterious marriage ability. Maybe it needs to be where everyone else alive is married? I think that that makes the most sense.
I'd say that probably is the only thing that does make sense. But that's kinda confusing, because I'm not sure what harm being married would do. Has anyone actually been married yet? Or was it just rainy and Celever, and now NP and quaking are "preparing"?

But for your hypothetical win condition, that isn't a "threat", so if that is indeed the case, couldn't everyone get married and both town and indie wins?? At least thats how it worked in Town of Salem regarding neutrals that don't kill :/

But for your hypothetical win condition, that isn't a "threat", so if that is indeed the case, couldn't everyone get married and both town and indie wins?? At least thats how it worked in Town of Salem regarding neutrals that don't kill :/
It would probably be just the indie in that case, due to them fulfilling their win condition before town could fulfill theirs, since the indie's not aligned with the kingdom.

If the indie has the marriage ability and it's sinister, I doubt they'd use it on themselves. That can move Quaking to the bottom of Eevee's list for now. That means we have Blakers, mirdo, and Drac left as main candidates. I doubt the marriage would go through a roleblock, which leaves mirdo and Blakers as the best candidates. For me, it's a toss-up between them.

What do you guys think about having Blakers claim his full role? The more info we can get the better.

If the indie has the marriage ability and it's sinister, I doubt they'd use it on themselves. That can move Quaking to the bottom of Eevee's list for now. That means we have Blakers, mirdo, and Drac left as main candidates. I doubt the marriage would go through a roleblock, which leaves mirdo and Blakers as the best candidates. For me, it's a toss-up between them.

What do you guys think about having Blakers claim his full role? The more info we can get the better.
I wouldn't be opposed to a full claim, since the more info we have, the better the chance of lynching the indie is, as we can make better judgements.

Gonna place my bets on mirdo over blakers

Someone said "it is very unlikely for 2 Roleblockers to be aligned on the same team" sooo I'm going to use that logic here, and additionally it seems like the trend has been that many people get at least 2 abilities to use, unless you are a powerful role like vig / protector in QP and NP's claims it seems.

(Not sure if people count note posting as powerful, but I would say no personally which makes GM flaw that logic, which is why I think he's lying)

Also, if people flip to wherever scattered flipped scum, he actually had the ability called Lucky Charm or Lucky Bell or whatever that blakers has apparently :O, I just can't quote it atm :/

Blakers should probably do a full roleclaim since people want to know though.

I am not in favor of blakers personally because I highly doubt that Lorde and Blakers went through the time of faking a bunch of messages regarding the safeclaim and stuff. And the abilities he has don't seem to be useful to indies anyways, but what do I know, I only encountered 1 forum indie ever (I guess 2nd one this game, whoever that is), and that 1 was like uh Celever's one where the two wanted to meet each other or something. Anyways, point is his role gives off a very non-safeclaim vibe and non-not-townie vibe to me at least.

Also to address whoever that said ability names don't mean anything, yes they do. If someone has an ability "Grow Berries" for whatever reason, it would make zero sense for that ability to kill someone. Usually abilities give a hint of what they do, not something completely irrelevant.

It would probably be just the indie in that case, due to them fulfilling their win condition before town could fulfill theirs, since the indie's not aligned with the kingdom.

Oh. Well if I were hosting, I'd do it my way >:U

- The player(s) with the most votes is banished.

Celever (0): rainyman123 (vote) |

@scattered mind (5): NinjaPenguin (vote) | rainyman123 (vote) | Blakers (vote) | TheAnticipationEevee (vote) | Jadethepokemontrainer (vote) |

Another quiet day passed for the kingdom. You'd think since they're scrambling to save their home they'd have a bit more to say? But the day ended, and a player was pushed up to the plate.

"Who's it gonna be today, losers?" Bowser roared.

The kingdom, once again, in response, pushed up scattered mind. This time unanimously.

"Hmm... you sure about that?" Bowser inquired.
"He gained the majority, fair is fair" Mario replied.
"Are you really sure???" Bowser asked once again.
"Yes!!!" the kingdom shouted in reply.
"Fine, let's see who he was..." Bowser pouted.

You are Cat Goomba and are aligned with the koopa army. You’re a special variant of Goomba. Before you entered the battlefield, Bowser gave you a Super Bell, powering you up to Cat Goomba.

Passive Ability - The Hidden Room: You have discovered a hidden room to use to communicate with other members of the army! [QT link]

Passive Ability - Super Rewards: If you are killed, your killer will receive a Super Bell which they can use whenever they’d like. If you are banished, the player who hammered you will receive the Super Bell instead.

Active Ability - Lucky Gift: Every night you may PM me a player name. You will gift this player a lucky bell to hold onto that night, and the bell will luckily protect them from all night actions. You may use this ability on yourself once.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the koopa army.

"It would seem Bowser's hesitance came from knowing the identity of one of their own..." Rosalina spoke.

- Night 2 has begun, and will end Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 9AM EDT, which is about 48 hours from now.
- There is to be no talking during the night phase in this thread.
- You must submit your night actions on your own, I will not submit them or randomize them for you.

- Since scattered was not hammered, no one gets the item.
- Oh, and due to making absolutely zero posts today, @A Dragon of Destiny has been subbed out for @Trainer Josh effective immediately. Trainer, please like this post to confirm you've received your role.
- Also noting that @TheAnticipationEevee is going on a soft V/LA and will not be able to post as much for the next two weeks.

Pickup Activity:
- @mirdo

Changing the post minimum to just 4 posts (any size) a day. This is a delightfully easy one, none of you should have any trouble completing this. I tagged anyone who did not make four posts today up above.

Also, if people flip to wherever scattered flipped scum, he actually had the ability called Lucky Charm or Lucky Bell or whatever that blakers has apparently :O, I just can't quote it atm :/
The abilities have different names, though. Blakers' is named "Super Cat" and scattered's named "Lucky Gift", so they're likely to be different abilities but it does give more townie points to Blakers, since his abilities match established flavor.

Also to address whoever that said ability names don't mean anything, yes they do. If someone has an ability "Grow Berries" for whatever reason, it would make zero sense for that ability to kill someone. Usually abilities give a hint of what they do, not something completely irrelevant.

Don't you get it, a safe claim can have the ability name as Grow Berries while the real role could be something like Poison Berry. At this moment im pretty confident that the indie does not have any killing ability.

Announcer is super weak and me having that ability make me one of the weakest character. However i have a hunch that I that the indie win con might be marrying Peach me since Story wise it would make a good ability flavour. since he/she know who i am, he/she might win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back