Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NinjaPenguin, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

It is, isn't it~?

2. Geyde Needs pictures of Spiderman
    Geyde

Or alternatively you could give your highest TR the vote because HoH has social power (?)
    The logic behind preestablished connections makes little sense as the main decider in votes, since proficient players know how their meta works and can act accordingly, That's why I don't try to read Zone by their meta. Because they know it exists.

Highkey don't rely on meta, it will bite you in the rear.

Instead, vote your TRs for HoH.

3. Geyde Needs pictures of Spiderman
    Geyde

lolvillage

4. Geyde Needs pictures of Spiderman
    Geyde

I like the latter half of this post, but really really hate the point about tunneling the host.
    Are you trying to force your town meta Zone?

Wait for Maxwell to be extremely obvious scum by showing blatant opportunism.
    If that doesn't happen he's probably village.

Give HoH to who you think is town and can lead.

Scum will be the most likely to TMI, or have way too much explaining their reasoning to a ridiculous extent so they look town in their arguing. Good players typically have more to say, so eh. Take Alice's longposts from VCFM.

Light FoS on Zone until I see something that can convince me otherwise.

5. Geyde Needs pictures of Spiderman
    Geyde

Adding onto this, if you are only voting based on some people being able to lead better, you would be allowing scum to hide their opinions and basically deny information from town as a result.
    So again, don't.

##vote JCMaxwell

High IQ plan activated

6. VioletValkyrie Too Cute to be Straight ♡
    VioletValkyrie

Chat Room Staff Member

Gonna go through the thread in a little while to catch up but besides that...

Huh? I've got literally no clue what this means.

7. Blinkehyo Aspiring Trainer
    Blinkehyo

There's a knife in you
    Less you bleed, the more you live
    Forgive a false truth.

##VOTE: Voilet

8. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

Real talk: I don't know what you mean by forcing town meta.
    I bet you 100 nuffies that he won't show blatant opportunism. He will be passive, trying to lay low, and therefore scummy.
    This post also acts as a devil's advocate post: Will he be opportunistic and thereby follow your words to seem scummy, or will he be passive and thereby follow my words to seem scummy.
    No. You are not my boss. I do not believe anyone is town atm. Yes, even with open setting of 3 scum and rest town, I won't give my trust to anyone I know.
    I will only throw dice (which is not a good solution) when mirdo flips inactive.
    ...which he appears to be atm.
    Yeah... That thinking might not fit Violet. Plus, look at Celever. Dunno if you think that is scummy, but I don't like long, long posts from him tbh. Then again: devil's advocate, so take my words with salt and please use it to policy lynch me D1. Do you read this, future Head of House?
    For the love of mafia, do not put away that FoS from me. LET ME BE SUSP! \o/

9. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

10. Geyde Needs pictures of Spiderman
    Geyde

Why do you think I explicitly mentioned it :^)

11. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

Dunno, probably for some mind game.
    Don't really care. I wanna be the devil's advocate this game.

Currently forced to sleep.
    Activity will not last long before internet gets cut off.

12. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

That Geyde has shown he can critically anaylse and develop reads is enough for me to be very happy electing him as HoH: ##UNVOTE ##VOTE: Geyde

I think you would understand why I'm not going answer this question today; because transparency limits the conclusions. Electing someone who doesn't know PB meta as HoH means that they will make a decision on their own and unaffected by past factors. It's not about whether they make the best conclusion, it's about who they choose; and sharing who I would elect is counter-productive to that autonomy.

13. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Why?
    '

I disagree. Knowing exactly how Zone and Maxwell are connected helps me decide whether Maxwell might be influenced by how Zone has acted in the past, and thus whether he's a good HoH. Whether they just recognise each other's usernames, or whether they've played with each other, are two very different outcomes.

Yep this is good; many people rely on meta and it is rarely indicative unless it's Celever analysing my meta, which is partially why I would like to elect you or Maxwell.

You won't be able to rely on this read now that you've told a possible mafian Maxwell exactly what you're looking for.

14. Zone Q11 『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
    Zone Q11

The answer is the former. We literally basically just met a few (9 or so) days ago at I42.

15. mirdo Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
    mirdo

Hello. Im me. Im a good choice for vote. Because im a swell gull. I wear a suit. A beak you can trust.

Tbh. So far we only had pointless early aggression and suspecion. So I ain't reading all that. I have places to be.

Imma be voting ##Vote:Gekki because his character is called Mike Boogie. And I can trust a man who is grooving with the rhythm.

If you want a neutral vote that's not gonna lynch you for every word in your posts. Vote me for HoH. It's the first one. We should try to show unity for now. Until we have actual reason for suspecion.

Mirdo 2019: - A Gull you can trust.

16. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Actually it's neither. Maxwell has seen you play as an alignment if he's a host, so Maxwell already has a bias. You on the other hand have no idea about Maxwell.

17. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

Why would we vote for you when you're electing not to read the whole thread?

18. Celever Wheeeee~
    Celever

Yeah that's valid, but I'm coming back to this tomorrow for both you and Jade, as you've each shown the same position on this matter.

I'm sticking to mord but it looks like no one else will join me. If a tiebreak becomes necessary at deadline, I'll switch to Geyde because they're putting in a shift and that's a better foundation than anything else.

19. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

When is the deadline?

20. Blinkehyo Aspiring Trainer
    Blinkehyo

Wanting the HOH to be someone you trust is silly. You should give it to someone you don't. Then they'll be everyone's bish. If they're scum, they'll be much less likely to use their benefits for their own good.
    Also I had no real reason to vote for Vio. Doesn't matter who gets it to me to be honest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

Vracken