Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D4 Vote Count #2
MegaPod: 5 (L-0)| GekkisaiDaiNi [#700], Zone Q11 [#701], MegaPod [#734], Vom [#755], Nyora [#775]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 0| Blinkehyo [#713-#721]
Blinkehyo: 0| Zone Q11 [#643-#676], MegaPod [#647-#734]

No vote: Blinkeyho, Total_Epicness, VioletValkyrie

Majority: 5 votes
Hours remaining: none (hammer)
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2]
Note: This vote count DOES show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

The majority should have been 5 votes during Day 4, not 6.

"Err, Morgan," a member of the crowd began, "you don't block actually votes, do you?"

"Explain."

"You mess around with people's enclosures."

Morgan gave a deep sigh. It was true. She was up to mischief, but she doesn't and never did block anyone's votes. Morgan had been caught in a lie and there was no way she was getting out of it.

MegaPod_781 has been lynched! They were:

Morgan the Lemur
Alignment: Vengeance Movement

You are a young and innocent monkey with a bag full of tricks and parents who don’t really care what you do, and no zoo keepers who care about what your parents do. You guess that it runs in the family.

Active Ability: A Game of Switcheroo
You are capable of swapping the name signs that are displayed on each animal’s exhibit, which is perfect for utterly confusing any unlucky visitors. Each night, you may choose two players. Anyone who intended to act on the first player will act on the second player instead, and vice versa.

Win Condition: To achieve parity or better with the Innocents.

The crowd raced off to do their nightly actions, motivated by the recent lynch.

Night 4 Begin!
Night 4 ends in 46 hours, on 21:00 Wednesday, 20 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

Night 4 is LONGER THAN NORMAL as I will be busy tomorrow.

The animals wake up to find yet another animal dead:

Blinkeyho has been killed during the night! They were:

Brian the Toucan
Alignment: Innocent

You are the trusted editor for Choranga Zoo’s most reliable and respected newspaper and your pride and joy, The Bird’s Eye Gazette. Your greatest fear is that the human creatures will find out about the newspaper and try to take it down.

Active Ability: First at the Scene
Your vantage point from above is perfect when looking out for those juicy scoops. Each night, you may track two players. You will figure out who they acted on during the night, and your findings will be published anonymously once the next day starts.

Active Ability: The Vacancy Left by Barbara
Your fellow journalist Barbara has become a casualty of this revolt, and you must now do her old job on top of yours! Each night, you may observe three players. You will find out what they did during the night (but not who they acted on!), and your findings will be published anonymously once the next day starts.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

Then, someone hands out copies of The Bird’s Eye Gazette. On the front page it read:

THE LAST WITNESS
One of our reporters has witnessed some movement during the night:

Someone sat around doing nothing.
Someone acted on VioletValkyrie during the night.
Someone threw another animal into the air.

The animals mutter among themselves and begin their daily discussions.

Day 5 Begin!
Day 4 ends in 48 hours, on 21:00 Friday, 22 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 6 players alive and the majority is 4 votes.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me!? Morda's RB was on me!? So that was what Yesterday's incorrect RB was about!?
Oh come on! I am literally the only one who could've seen Blink's killer, and you RB me out of all people!? @mordacazir, why!?
Even if Mega's lynch was done in D4, Mega had been my suspect since EoD2! Aargh!

Gekki. You are probably Investigative's last straw. What did you see?

...aand Gekki is busy with RL.
...waiting game it is then.

So. Three people did nothing. One of them is me. One of them is Nyora. The final one... should be Violet.
Yet, a kill still happened.
TE should be roleblocking Violet, which means that... oh goodness.

There is a scum in the neighborhood.
...Vom is a challenger.
But scum should be able to Act and Kill at the same time... (This is unproven btw.)

There is a scum in the neighborhood.
Well then folks. After getting Violet, let us tunnel either Gekki or Vom. Because -aside from TE who definitely RBed Violet- there are no other suspects.

Well then folks. After getting Violet, let us tunnel either Gekki or Vom. Because -aside from TE who definitely RBed Violet- there are no other suspects.
...oh. Right.
##VOTE: VioletValkyrie

So. Three people did nothing. One of them is me. One of them is Nyora.
No. You said you were RB by martial arts, so the one in the air is you. You didn't block Nyora, because you got RB, so Nyora could have acted, and unless TE did block Vi we don't know who any of the idle persons are.

It's likely Violet did get blocked by TE, but we won't know until @TOTAL_EPICNESS or @VioletValkyrie show up.

##VOTE: Zone Q11

I had something to say, but im too mad with irl stuff rn to really write it out. For now, ill just say i find zone scummy.

No. You said you were RB by martial arts, so the one in the air is you. You didn't block Nyora, because you got RB, so Nyora could have acted, and unless TE did block Vi we don't know who any of the idle persons are.
Huh... You're right.
Though... Who else could've-- ...Gekki perhaps?
That would prove his innocence... but that would require @Nyora to say what happened to her, what she is, and what she did last Night.
And for some odd reason, I don't think she will say it...

##VOTE: Zone Q11

I had something to say, but im too mad with irl stuff rn to really write it out. For now, ill just say i find zone scummy.
Yeah. See? This just proves my point.

She sees me as scummy. No way on this Earth will she be convinced to cooperate. Not even if all Players say that she has to.

No way on this Earth will she be convinced to cooperate. Not even if all Players say that she has to.
Actually. Let's try it.
@Vom, @GekkisaiDaiNi, @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @VioletValkyrie
Will all of you be able to let Nyora claim her role and what has happened to her so far?
If she sees me as scummy, then I don't doubt that all of you should too. However, let me remind you that I was the reason Mega surrendered. I was the one who kept pushing Mega. You might think it is FPS, but that is all up to you.

Hm... @VioletValkyrie. Gekki was able to claim while basically C/Ping his role (something which is not appreciated in all forums...). C/P your role along with its flavor.

I'm all for Nyora claiming or at least saying what she did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back