Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordacazir - Killed Night 3
Blinkehyo
Vom
VioletValkyrie
GekkisaiDaiNi
NinjaPenguin - Killed Night 2
Tigger - Modkilled Night 2
Total_Epicness
Zone Q11
MegaPod_781
Professor_jplap - Lynched Day 3
Nyora
Mariano - Killed Night 2

Morda should be RBd.
Blink reported.
Vom was jailed.
Violet redirected NP.
Gekki did nothing.
NP was jailing Vom. (Targeted Nyora?)
TE was RBing morda.
I was watching NP, and got Nyora instead.
Mega transed NP with Nyora.
Jplap ate TE's vote.
Nyora did nothing.

...in other words, only Tigger and Mariano could have been RBd at N2, and otherwise Morda's RB will activate N4.
Welp. Gotta prepare for that.

You misunderstood, I meant one of you ought to hammer Mega and Nyora should claim

I really did a great job at the grammar of that post didn't I :U
*chuckles*
*laughs hard*
Har! Har! Har!
Aye! But at least you solved the misunderstanding.

If Violet is scum what we can take away from the experience is that she was in fact the murderer
Violet is always the murderer.

On another note, I don't think it matters that much tbh. I mean yeah rip whoever gets RB, but with a bit of luck morda targeted scum.

On another note, I don't think it matters that much tbh. I mean yeah rip whoever gets RB, but with a bit of luck morda targeted scum.
At this point mechanics won't do anything. Only psychology will. ...yeah, not my thing.
Let's call it "luck" then.

Oh. @Nyora is here?
Quick! What are your abilities?
You are the last one!
...also, please hammer Megapod just in case.

20 minutes left... Nyora still needs to say what her ability does, and there is still a mystery of Today's Majority requirement...
I pray that Blink and TE will make it in time...

If something goes wrong with Today's lynch, then... well, in that case town would be smacked by scum if they have 3 members left.

Oh. Right.
Nyora. In case you are not up to date:
-> Mega has surrendered, and is confirmed scum.
-> Violet is also very highly suspected to be scum, because her claim was supporting Mega's claim.

Blink, I know I am going to act bossy, but I need you to check on me while I check on you. Dunno who your second target will be.
Vom... I dunno who you want to challenge, but good luck with that.
Gekki... You do you.
Nyora... Still dunno what you are.
Violet... Do not, and I repeat do not at any cost, redirect anyone this night, or your suspicion will rise.
TE... I want to say the same thing as Violet's but if you're town then I would appreciate it if you RB Nyora. (Because she still doesn't talk about her role, or anything as a matter of fact. ...no offense to Nyora.)
As for me... Well, I guess I will watch Blink.
Please stick to the plan. TE, please RB Violet instead of Nyora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back