Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I don’t recall how it’s usually done here, but on my home site, vote ties usually result in no lynch.

Hmm...for the most part, they look pretty neutral, but that scum read on DFL does raise flags. It seems rather fabricated to suggest someone who hasn’t posted since their joke vote. Then again, maybe DFL’s disappearance after RVS is exactly why Kiiruma suspects them? Your suspicion holds water, at least.

Hmm...for the most part, they look pretty neutral, but that scum read on DFL does raise flags. It seems rather fabricated to suggest someone who hasn’t posted since their joke vote *already looks scummy. Then again, maybe DFL’s disappearance after RVS is exactly why Kiiruma suspects them? Your suspicion holds water, at least.

Generally its been whoever got the votes votes first to my knowledge. I'd assume that's how it would work this time but the host is the decider in this kind of situation.
I see. Thanks!
the only game iirc where you were not acting like that was your first game here where you were scum.
Huh... The time I got traumatized for Neutrals...
I dont understand what you mean with the rl comment. Are you saying i should replace our, or that i shouldnt have played if i didnt have the time?

And randomly voting a 'nobody' is just as bad due to the deadline. Im not going to randomly lynch someone else due to you being more town to me. This isnt russian roulette
-> No. I am saying that -at Night Phase- you should check your schedules and make some time to read all posts in this thread, to keep yourself up to date.

-> I see. Very well then.

By the way, even with all this, I still have 3 votes on me.
I'm pretty sure that I'll still die. Thanks lurkers. (Sarcasm at Jplap and Drac. Not Mariano though.)

So. I checked the VC.
--- --- ---
Zone (3): Mariano, Jplap, Drac
Nick (3): NP, TE, Mega
NP (2): Zone, DFL
Jplap (2): Violet, Gekki
Kiiruma (1): SM
Drac (1): Kiiruma
Mariano (1): Tigger
TE (1): Nick
No Lynch (1): Blink

No vote: Jade
--- --- ---
I am pretty sure I am going to die, seeing as I got three votes first.
Welp. GG y'all. See you soon in the graveyard.
(Now I can only hope that there is nobody who'll CFD someone else to make me lose face after writing this goodbye.)

D1 Vote Count #6
TeamAqua4Life: 3 (L-6)| Professor_Jplap [#48-#76], Ninja Penguin [#204], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#248], MegaPod_781 [#280]
Zone Q11: 3 (L-6)| MegaPod_781 [#30-#280], GekkisaiDaiNi [#63-#221], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#69-#161], Mariano11887 [#107], Professor_Jplap [#231], Blinkehyo [#238-#274], GM Draclord [#239]
Ninja Penguin: 2 | Zone Q11 [#29], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#36], scattered mind [#218-#224]
Professor_Jplap: 2 | Ninja Penguin [#49-#165], VioletValkyrie [#53], TeamAqua4Life [#55-#183], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#66-#69], GekkisaiDaiNi [#245]
GM Draclord: 1 | Kiiruma [#33]
Kiiruma: 1 | scattered mind [#224]
Mariano11887: 1 | Tigger [#143]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 1| Professor_Jplap [#76-#201], Ninja Penguin [#165-#204], TeamAqua4Life [#188-#202], TeamAqua4Life [#253]
No Lynch: 1 | Blinkeyho [#274]

GekkisaiDaiNi: 0 | GM Draclord [#32-#141], NinjaPenguin [#35-#49]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | Professor_Jplap [#40-#48]
MegaPod_781: 0| GekkisaiDaiNi [#31-#63], scattered mind [#57-#218]
scattered mind: 0 | TeamAqua4Life [#43-#55]

No vote: Jadethepokemontrainer

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: 23 minutes
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2], [#3], [#4], [#5]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Note: If you do not vote by day end, you WILL be penalised. You do not want to be penalised.

@tigger and @Dusk Form Lycanroc need to make at least one more post to meet activity requirements.

By the way, thanks for the VC bbninjas! (No sarcasm. Rather, I am kinda sorry that I made the short VC before you did. ...sorry! *bows*)

(Now I can only hope that there is nobody who'll CFD someone else to make me lose face after writing this goodbye.)
*talks to myself*
...I feel happy and sad at the same time.
Also a bit awkward, but mostly happy-sad.

*hides in corner because Zone isn't talking to him :(*
*pats Gekki*
Welp. For now I am going to check Jplap, Drac and Nick.
I kept feeling that they haven't posted anything, and I know this isn't true, so I want to see for myself what they have posted.

*pats Gekki*
Welp. For now I am going to check Jplap, Drac and Nick.
I kept feeling that they haven't posted anything, and I know this isn't true, so I want to see for myself what they have posted.
That's because they haven't posted anything of real use honestly.

Zone with your Watcher the only way to get useful results is to watch the person who got nightkilled so try to target whoever you think will be nightkilled tonight (and obviously don't say in here who it is so mafia can't avoid it).
TE is still quite scummy and still a worthwhile lynch tomorrow. Kiiruma and Gekki are also OK ones I think.

That's because they haven't posted anything of real use honestly.
Actually, I am currently reading Post #188 after reading TE's argument for voting Nick. This seems kinda interesting. I might need to dig deeper into this.

Drac has been bad in terms of contributions but his town meta is worse than his scum one in terms of that so IDK.

If Nick flips scum note people who were unwilling to vote him/passively defended him. If he flips town note people who felt like they knew it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back