Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with either Nick or Jplap tbh.
Any particular reason for voting Jplap over Nick then?
Uhh...alright? You shouldn't let that leak over into completely unrelated parts of your life like Mafia though.
I trust Nick is telling the truth here. It shouldn't be AI, but I can tell you from experience that people in bad states of mind or having IRL struggles definitely reflect in posting.

What are the wagons at rn?

Well then. Time for self-evaluation~!
- staying under the radar: Focusing on players that ere already discussed and talk about them once in a blue moon and then vanishing.
In my defense, I keep a daily check, and even ensure that I get mails for every new post here.
--apparently I didn't get the mails this time.
- Contradiction- says something then does something against that in a way that has no seemingly explanation
Never had-- wait I did. "Pressure vs. Leaving me Alone". ...welp. I lost this one.
- Avoiding answering questions- commenting on other posts.
The latter is what I indeed do no matter the alignment. The former however, is something that I don't do unless I accidentally skipped the question.
- Makes posts that has no real contribution - things that everyone already knows.
Pretty sure I haven't done that yet in this game...
- Focused on roles and abilities and trying to gain information on them instead or more than person's alignment
Oh. You mean flavor text? Nah, that seems too useless. (...says the one who went full out on flavor last game... <- self-sarcasm)
- Reacting only to Zone (like Mariano, I am watching you btw).
lol I have become a topic myself.
I can't respond to myself, but does a self-evaluation count then?
- Doing something that is not like him in past games where he was town
Hm... I mean, I think I am pretty consistent? I have never been not a jester after all. At least, not that I remember them.
- Agreeing too much with the general public. No original thought
Hm... I did give my reads, so I am not agreeing much with general public. However the problem is that my reads are filled with emptiness in the first place, which makes it as bad as a "sheeping read".
Thought I should add this.
Even if zone does flip scum this still could be a scum team trying to cut their losses and gain town clout:tm: in the process
Hah! Impossible.
1. I will flip town.
2. Had they wanted to cut me as their loss, then they would've yelled at me to stop jestering and play the game for real.
He was practically the only person that's stuck out to me
Wow. This here folks, is the reason I do not play town. "I am the only one that stuck out." Which means that I am the only "special" one~! Yay~!
The other part was something that I thought I should add on to my case it’s equally likely if Zone flips scum that they could be town. I just wanted to put it out there that if zone flips scum it doesn’t clear them.
Dunno who you want to clear or not clear, but using me as an argument is a baaaad argument. You will get hunted by scattered and Mariano, you know~?

Zone has five votes.
I have two votes.
Nick has two votes.
Jplap has two votes.
TE/Mariano/Kiiruma/Drac has one vote.

Zone want to swap wagons?
Just like Firekitten: I would rather die with my vote on you, rather than changing it.
So far I don't even remember anything from Drac, and Jplap's wagon seems underdeveloped (not much good arguments).

Which means that -since there are no other good wagons- I will tunnel you to my death.

So. I've got about 3 hours left before I die.
Any last words from you guys?
Me? I don't have any. If I die now, then my vote will be on NinjaPenguin, and I am quite fine with that.
What about you guys?

So. I've got about 3 hours left before I die.
Any last words from you guys?
Me? I don't have any. If I die now, then my vote will be on NinjaPenguin, and I am quite fine with that.
What about you guys?

How about claiming your role?

So. I have recounted, and skimmed.
I have 5 votes. 2 are simply because they want to get rid of me (Drac and Mariano). 1 is because "I stand out" (Blink). 1 did not change at all since the beginning of the game (Mega). 1 is because they don't want to get penalized. (Jplap)
Drac and Mariano's votes are reasoned by "Hey guys! We can only vote this Zone or that guy! No other option whatsoever!"
Blink says "Hey, look at me. I am totally not inactive at all. I have read this and that (perhaps even everything) and only this guy stands out!"
Jplap says "Well then. I gotta save myself. Time to wagon this person that I don't know."
Surprisingly, perhaps only Megapod has the only reasonable vote. But that's because I am too lazy to ISO him.
How about claiming your role?
Oh. Sure. I am town watcher.
Not that you will be able to change the votes within 3 hours anyway.
Har har har! (No sarcasm. I am prepared to die.)

Hey there Megapod.
How are you doing?
Who will you tunnel after I flip town?

*pours seasoning to the boiling soup in the cauldron*
*stirs the soup with a wooden laddle*
Oh. Blink and scattered came back.
Hey guys~!

(Ah. Is that Nick that I see there?)

Well, my concept of time is off, id assume by the time i got off from work, the day would have closed out.
It wasnt just "you stand out" its the way you reacted and the fact that i would get penalized if i didnt vote (couples with the quick deadline, it backed me into a corner)
I feel like your AtE here is more town. I honestly dont really know who to vote right now (skimming back through the game probably wont do me much justice) so i guess ill do a novote? I hope it doesnt go through, but id rather not lynch you than randomly lynch another town

##VOTE:NoLynch

I
personally would rather you stay alive, but this is all i could honestly do here.

Well, my concept of time is off, id assume by the time i got off from work, the day would have closed out.
It wasnt just "you stand out" its the way you reacted and the fact that i would get penalized if i didnt vote (couples with the quick deadline, it backed me into a corner)
I feel like your AtE here is more town. I honestly dont really know who to vote right now (skimming back through the game probably wont do me much justice) so i guess ill do a novote? I hope it doesnt go through, but id rather not lynch you than randomly lynch another town

##VOTE:NoLynch

I
personally would rather you stay alive, but this is all i could honestly do here.
Mmnn... I really don't like this.
I like the fact that my AtE actually works for once. (After 3 months of obvious error.)
But the fact that you vote No Lynch is... really not good.
Mm... Can't you vote a nobody for now, and plan your RL so that you have time to read through all the posts that have been posted so far?

Ah. Mega left.
...by the way @bbninjas, what would happen if we have a tie?
Will it be No Lynch, Random Lynch or All Lynch?

Ah. Mega left.
...by the way @bbninjas, what would happen if we have a tie?
Will it be No Lynch, Random Lynch or All Lynch?
Generally its been whoever got the votes votes first to my knowledge. I'd assume that's how it would work this time but the host is the decider in this kind of situation.

Hm... I mean, I think I am pretty consistent? I have never been not a jester after all. At least, not that I remember them

the only game iirc where you were not acting like that was your first game here where you were scum.

I dont understand what you mean with the rl comment. Are you saying i should replace our, or that i shouldnt have played if i didnt have the time?

And randomly voting a 'nobody' is just as bad due to the deadline. Im not going to randomly lynch someone else due to you being more town to me. This isnt russian roulette

Well, I’ve given things some thought...Zone’s behavior still seems pretty misaligned for Town, such as this quote right here:
This here folks, is the reason I do not play town.

Still, it would be a big risk to fake Watcher, and if it’s true, we could keep Zone around, but I’d like tangible results and less tunneling without reason.

##UNVOTE: Zone Q11
##VOTE: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

I don’t mind pursuing this wagon, because looking back, his posts are pretty passive/insubstantial, and then we have him voting EPIC just for voting him over “another player” who was acting similarly (who again?). It’s not like EPIC could vote two people. Plus, TE’s posts after I last commented on them seem much more reasonable than I initially expected of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back