Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please specify what you want to ask.
Why did you need information at that time?
Hm... I deny this statement.
I can see the description of Mariano's investigative ability.
It says that I will learn all your abilities.
Gekki can confirm this.
Uhmmm no, because I have more ability's than that.
Basically, to have your target transported, you also have to visit the two people. Which means that I should have seen the transporter (I just realized this now). My results were Mega and Blink.
Blink's claim is being supported by Vom, and since there was a minor fiasco about who was jailed and who did nothing, Vom's claim supports Blink's claim perfectly.
That leaves me with Mega, who claims the ability of "vote X next Day, and you will be roleblocked next Night".
...which, I guess can be tested if someone wants to offer up their night action for the night. --but the thing is, it has to be a confirmed town.
...this is certainly not worth it. Let's just lynch Jplap first.
Why are we not lynching mega if Jplap isn't confirmed town?
Alright ##VOTE: Nyora
Why?

Why did you need information at that time?
Because of the lack of it.
Imagine the following. You are part of a neighborhood with Kiiruma and NP. Kiiruma was lynched because he was scummy (even to me and NP). NP planned to kill Mariano because he was scummy (both me and NP agree to that). Day started. NP died. My watch target was shifted from NP to Nyora, and I got Mega and Blink.

Now, as you all might know, I have a short temper and cannot cool myself down very quickly. I was not composed and thus started to act rashly and disrespectfully. Hence, I desired information from each and all you to solve the mystery that happened during N2.

And now, I have solved it, and narrowed scum down in my aforementioned posts.
Uhmmm no, because I have more ability's than that.
In that case we have a clash of opinions. That is all. You, who claim to have multiple abilities which you won't disclose, and I, who believe that you are a scum with only one ability to permanently swap abilities.

Then there also the matter of "regardless of whether you have one or multiple abilities, your suspicion won't fade away, seeing as your supposed target was modkilled".
Why are we not lynching mega if Jplap isn't confirmed town?
You answered your own question: Jplap is not confirmed town, and has been confirmed to have eaten TE's vote.
To prove Mega's ability, and thereby see whether Mega is lying or not.

Then it would have worked, as both of us have something to report. Or at least you. Would have a result on someome at random (would they target themselves? Would they target someone who isnt scum? More wine to interpret. This is just to ensure that we at least get a result in case something happens

Then it would have worked, as both of us have something to report. Or at least you. Would have a result on someome at random (would they target themselves? Would they target someone who isnt scum? More wine to interpret. This is just to ensure that we at least get a result in case something happens
To be honest, I don't know whether this post is supposed to encourage me to watch you or to add more WIFOM for scum.
...I assume it is the latter, and will proceed on my own behalf to watch whoever I want to watch.

D3 Vote Count FINAL
Professor_Jplap: 6 (L-0)| Blinkehyo [#495-#510], Zone Q11 [#513-#573], MegaPod_781 [#519], GekkisaiDaiNi [#525], Blinkehyo [#528], VioletValkyrie [#534-#538], Zone Q11 [#598-#613], Nyora [#611], SELFVOTE (vw= 2)
mordacazir: 2| Zone Q11 [#575-#598], SELFVOTE (vw=2)
Zone Q11: 2 | SELFVOTE (vw= 2)
Vom: 2 | SELFVOTE (vw= 2)
Nyora: 1 | Total_Epicness [#621], VioletValkyrie [#626]

VioletValkyrie: 0| Zone Q11 [#573-#575]
MegaPod_781: 0| Blinkehyo [#510-#528]

No vote: mordacazir, Zone, Professor_Jplap,, Vom

Majority: 6 votes
Hours remaining: none
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2], [#3]

Note: This vote count DOES show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

"STEVE!" said one animal to the left side of the crowd. "Someone find him! NOW!"

Steve was an over-sized crocodile with a ferocious reputation. He was the subject of a number of zoo legends that turned out brutal for the humans; it was surpising that Steve hadn't been suspected before. But there was no sign of Steve -- and if he didn't want to be found, then there was no hope of finding him.

"We know you've been stealing people's votes! Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Just execute him!" someone said and the crowd roared in agreement. "Let's not waste time waiting for him!"

Another pressed the case: "Here here! We all know that Steve violated the animal-human peace policy ten years ago. If he did once, then he'll do it again!"

The animal who first called out Steve for his behaviour was not impressed. "But everyone deserves a fair--"

"JUST EXECUTE HIM!"

Professor_Jplap has been lynched! They were:

Steve the Crocodile
Alignment: Innocent

You’re a ripper of a beast who spends most of their time lurking in the murky lake water. They say that you once violated policy and took diplomatic matters into your own jaw, but that’s just legend. Right now, all you want is to be fed something with at least SOME nutritional value.

Passive Ability: Now You See Me, Now You Don't
You're very difficult to find when you're residing in your murky habitat. This means that any actions used on you during the Day will fail. However, if someone is wanting to kill you, then they will be determined enough find you.

Active Ability: Snap Them Up
Each night, you may choose a player. You will steal their vote, reducing their vote by one during the next day. Your vote will be increased by one for the next day.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.

"Good riddance," someone muttered as the sun began to the set, and the now dwindling crowd went off to complete their nightly actions.

Night 3 Begin!
Night 3 ends in 23 hours, on 22:00 Saturday, 16 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

Nights are short, so don't forget to submit your actions IMMEDIATELY.

Note that Day Phase length will be becoming shorter from Day 4-onwards.

The animals wake up to find a medium-sized animal dead:

mordacazir has been killed during the night! They were:

Li the Panda
Alignment: Innocent

With all your lazing around, no one would have guessed that you’re a black belt expert in virtually any form of martial art that you can dream off! Now to keep the peace… or not?

Active Ability: The Sacred Arts of the Living Dead
You have a variety of skills that you can choose from and use during any given night. Once you use a skill, you may no longer use it again.
  • Burning Tackle of the All-Knowing Witch – You may track a player, learning the name(s) of whoever they acted on during the night.
  • Chaos Claw of the Eastern Dream – You may choose two players. Any abilities they have will be permanently swapped.
  • Drunken Stance of Thunder – You may choose a player. You will drive that player to yourself during the night.
  • The Lazy Pork Block and Chop – You may choose a player. During the next night after this one, that player will be unable to act.
  • Shield of the Athletic Monks – You may protect a player, preventing them from dying during the night.
  • Streaking Elbow of Good Benevolence – You may choose a player. Their vote will be increased by 1 during the upcoming day.

Win Condition: To eliminate all members of the Vengeance Movement.[/QUOTE]

Then, someone hands out copies of The Bird’s Eye Gazette. On the front page it read:

VICTIM'S VISITOR(S) CAUGHT IN THEIR TRACKS
One of our reporters has witnessed some movement during the night:

Someone acted on mordacazir during the night.
Someone acted on VioletValkyrie during the night.
Someone else acted on mordacazir during the night.
Someone threw another animal into the air.
Someone messed around with some animal's enclosures.
Someone sat around doing nothing.

The animals mutter among themselves and begin their daily discussions.

Day 4 Begin!
Day 4 ends in 47 hours, on 22:00 Monday, 18 February (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 8 players alive and the majority is 5 votes.

Last edited:
Well then. Seeing as scum killed Morda, I assume this is war then.

Also, my abilities were almost roleblocked, but instead I got nothing, resulting in me looking either useless or scummy.

...so Nyora, Vom. Do you two want to reveal your ability?

Not right now. Or even at all. Just know that I've definitely been tampered with and I no longer trust you at all.

Or anyone I was sure to be town for that matter. Including Gekkai

There was an error in the nightplot that has since been ammended. "Someone performed some martial arts" should have been "Someone sat around doing nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back