Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither of you have ever expressed anti-zone sentiments and then y’all pull this out of nowhere? Blinkey didn’t even give his reasoning and Drac hasn’t once given any of his reads. these are both incredibly suspicious and now I’m really thinking y’all are a scum team trying to take an easy lynch as this is the literal definition of bandwagoning
Thought I should add this.
Even if zone does flip scum this still could be a scum team trying to cut their losses and gain town clout:tm: in the process

Ah thanks for the insight.

And sorry for being away for most of the day, theres a few personal things im working on

Im also not used to days going by so quickly, normally there's weeks worth of time to talk. While i'd prefer to get more info from Q11, ill give him a few more hours to respond before i lock in a vote

Neither of you have ever expressed anti-zone sentiments and then y’all pull this out of nowhere? Blinkey didn’t even give his reasoning and Drac hasn’t once given any of his reads. these are both incredibly suspicious and now I’m really thinking y’all are a scum team trying to take an easy lynch as this is the literal definition of bandwagoning
He was practically the only person that's stuck out to me

My thoughts as well. Also wondering why you all are ignoring my points on kiiruma

Also I am especially surprised that TE didn't comment on my points since he should have been the one to bring them up considering kiiruma is avoiding his question- not mine.

Have any interesting unique reads?
Not yet, but I plan on doing a double take on the thread over the night so I should have some by the beginning of Day 2.

I'm just gonna ##VOTE: Professor_jplap.

He's either scum or super useless town, we need a Day 1 lynch, and I don't feel like getting penalized.

Thought I should add this.
Even if zone does flip scum this still could be a scum team trying to cut their losses and gain town clout:tm: in the process
Eww gross shade scum doesn't bandwagon bus here and you're putting shade regardless of flip.
Not yet, but I plan on doing a double take on the thread over the night so I should have some by the beginning of Day 2.

I'm just gonna ##VOTE: Professor_jplap.

He's either scum or super useless town, we need a Day 1 lynch, and I don't feel like getting penalized.
What about Nick?

He was practically the only person that's stuck out to me
Yes but my point was that you gave no reasoning and just slammed a vote down.
Eww gross shade scum doesn't bandwagon bus here and you're putting shade regardless of flip.
The other part was something that I thought I should add on to my case it’s equally likely if Zone flips scum that they could be town. I just wanted to put it out there that if zone flips scum it doesn’t clear them.
What about Nick?
Thank you for the reminder!
##VOTE: Nick
I’ve expressed why I think you’re scum and what you said when you removed your vote on me sealed it.

hmm.. fair enough.

TE asked you to give reasoning and you ignored them. Also that DFL read is weird. Is he even playing? Did he make a post? How did you come up with him? Also also.. you are one of the first 5 posters (yes I am still on that theory).

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Kiiruma
Has Kiiruma even said anything or been on since then?
Second this tbh.

What I expected as any alignment.

Asking questions to try and learn experience in order to work out if behaviours are scummy/not scummy or even AI at all

Further questioning to work out how to treat the new person

Again, not surprising way to act for Zone. Not particularly townie but meh, it's not scum AI at least
Nolynch is the worst thing. Day 1 Lynch at least gives us some information.

@GekkisaiDaiNi - yes! ^

I’ve expressed why I think you’re scum and what you said when you removed your vote on me sealed it.
I seem to recall jplap saying something similar but I seem to take the cake for being second to take off in that way.
##Vote: TE
Trying to get this in while at school.

Yes but my point was that you gave no reasoning and just slammed a vote down.

The other part was something that I thought I should add on to my case it’s equally likely if Zone flips scum that they could be town. I just wanted to put it out there that if zone flips scum it doesn’t clear them.

Thank you for the reminder!
It most certainly was not random. The day is ending and apparently ill get penalized if i dont vote someone. I couldnt exactly build a case on someone, i have no meta experience with any of you

Isn't the entire point of RVS to prod at things and basically kick sleeping dogs?

Anywho, it's all gut since I'm catching up and I do a terrible job of reading the game state while doing so, but you seem to be leaning towards a more scum read to me. You stick out more to me than others, as well as way too cautious to be town.

I'm not sure how iso's work on this site. Is there other games I could observe you in?
This past post is as best as ive got to be honest, if youre looking for a reason. Probably not what youre looking for though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back