Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Wait a minute, Aqua why do you care if eevee is scum or not, your goal is to survive. The fact that he claimed lovers with you means that you shouldn't be voting him at all, even if you don't believe him but you are.

Why is that?
I am voting roz because it's stupid for town to make themselves a target in any situation. I'll hear you out on this but if there is a NK, we lynch roz D6.
I may be too paranoid tbh. Aqua do you ever see drac flipping town?
Not really...
##Unvote: roz
##Vote: Drac

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, I need to say the ability I want to get in thread anyway.
So it wasn't going to be hidden anyway.

Sooo... we can discuss.
Since all classic protective abilities are disabled, I was going for roleblocker/rolestopper/bus driver.

Anything better?
Remember that it comes into effect immediately so even dayvig would be a possibility. (unless deemed too op)

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Game Update 20
Developer's Note: 11/6/18
"Roz_the_eevee was won the winner's bracket, while bbninjas has lost the loser's bracket, both by default.
m7QuABG.jpg

@roz_the_eevee may add any ability of his choice to his role by posting the ability he wants bolded and in purple in the next 23.75 hours. I will then immediately add this ability to his role (note that if it's too powerful, I may end up corrupting it).
@bbninjas has been informed of his punishment."

100Vote Count 4
@GM DracLord (3): firekitten, TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, bbninjas
firekitten (1): bbninjas, GM DracLord
roz_the_eevee (0): TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK

Not Voting: roz_the_eevee

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged. Please remember to use correct formatting in your votes, so I can be sure to catch them.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted four times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted eight times today (pace of twice a day):
Nobody!

There are 23.75 hours remaining in the day.

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I dont know what to convince you guys since im being voted for such unreasonableness. If i am the only town remaining theres no way you guys are letting me live regardless what i sy

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
You guys arwe agreeing the ratio is 1T,2N & 2S

If anyone but Town is lynched the town will still lose as the last townie can be easily NK tonight and end town looses.

So I'm really confident the ratio is 2T, 2S & 1N
With thise either FK & Aqua is for sure a lying their alignment,

Town doesn't benefit from claiming neutral hence one of them is scum.
I know I am town. So that leaves either BB or roz. One of them are scum..

I don't know how I could convince you roz since I'm more incline to believe that FK & roz scum team is more likely at this moment with that indirect helping one another on Aqua voting you recently.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
On a different theory, unless bb realise it's lylo, his sudden vote on me might actually implying he was hoping to get my lynched and killed the last townie tonight

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Myself and others have clearly said why you are the most probably scum based on process of elimination. You haven't provided evidence for your innocence, nor have given evidence for Roz or myself's lack thereof. Your role is unconfirmable.

You say that one of myself or Roz are scum yet your vote remains on firekitten.
And you obviously care a lot if you get lynched. Suspected town normally won't mind if they die as long as it furthers the collective town wincon (to narrow down the suspects). Scum obviously will care about dying.

Note that you've become vocal every time your name is thrown around - i.e. when people wanted to lynch you for claiming a useless role, when you were the most likely candidate for voting Aqua, and now in LYLO.

On a different theory, unless bb realise it's lylo, his sudden vote on me might actually implying he was hoping to get my lynched and killed the last townie tonight
I can't be suddenly voting you to get you hammered because NP clearly said that the day will NOT end by majority, because it is MYLO.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Myself and others have clearly said why you are the most probably scum based on process of elimination. You haven't provided evidence for your innocence, nor have given evidence for Roz or myself's lack thereof. Your role is unconfirmable.

You say that one of myself or Roz are scum yet your vote remains on firekitten.
And you obviously care a lot if you get lynched. Suspected town normally won't mind if they die as long as it furthers the collective town wincon (to narrow down the suspects). Scum obviously will care about dying.

Note that you've become vocal every time your name is thrown around - i.e. when people wanted to lynch you for claiming a useless role, when you were the most likely candidate for voting Aqua, and now in LYLO.

I can't be suddenly voting you to get you hammered because NP clearly said that the day will NOT end by majority, because it is MYLO.
I care about dying because if we only have 2 town left, town lose when the last town get kill tonight

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
You guys arwe agreeing the ratio is 1T,2N & 2S

If anyone but Town is lynched the town will still lose as the last townie can be easily NK tonight and end town looses.

So I'm really confident the ratio is 2T, 2S & 1N
With thise either FK & Aqua is for sure a lying their alignment,

Town doesn't benefit from claiming neutral hence one of them is scum.
I know I am town. So that leaves either BB or roz. One of them are scum..

I don't know how I could convince you roz since I'm more incline to believe that FK & roz scum team is more likely at this moment with that indirect helping one another on Aqua voting you recently.

You or Aqua are not neutral

I actually think it's 2T, 2S, 1 N.
The problem is that scum decided that Aqua should be unlynchable, so there isn't much choice.

On a side note - town does benefit from claiming neutral. It's actually possible for most game-changing scenarios to happen when doing so.
The total anti-neutral meta you have on this site makes it only for FK to do this type of play tho. And he is smart enough to notice it and get out of it already.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@bbninjas are you town and why?

Yes, and regurgitating:
bbninjas --> Chose to have MathBlade's actions revealed in the gameupdate, which revealed that he killed Jplap and directly caused his lynch. Alternative theory: I bussed Math for innocred, but this doesn't make sense because I spent the previous day arguing (with solid arguments imo) that Agent X was acting townie. Why would I setup Math to be inno and then try to get him lynched?

Additionally: Agent X fiasco -- Actively pursuing LEADs. firekitten tried to get me lynched while supposedly being in cahoots with MathBlade, which suggests different alignments. Fine with Violet suiciding on Zone, causing me to lose the activity (and receive a "punishment") by default. Stuff like that.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Speaking of which... @firekitten, you knew that Math was mafian and you knew that you were working with him.

Why then did you attempt to get me lynched / killed after giving an apparently scummy response to your Agent X message? Surely if I was that obviously mafian, you would have wanted to work with me -- not against?

Status
Not open for further replies.