Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I vote you @GM DracLord, it's because you are one of the two players that I suspect voted Aqua in the secret vote last day phase. On the side is that there's no particular reason that implies your innocence, so you're an ideal lynch by PoE.

What do you think about Violet's shot on Zone just now? She could have chosen you.
Why you suspect me voted Aqua?

I though you would prefer to lynch an indie when there not specific lynch target..

Why you suspect me voted Aqua?

I though you would prefer to lynch an indie when there not specific lynch target..

I go into detail here:

I want to focus on this for the moment. The other person who voted for Aqua is very likely scum, because no one has claimed voting for Aqua and because town would absolutely vote for Math being confo-scum. Let's take a look at the count:

@MathBlade (6): VioletValkyrie, firekitten, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2): MathBlade, Anonymous
Firekitten (1): Anonymous​

Luis is town and vocally wanted Math's lynch, so we can immediately assume that they voted for Math. We can also assume that Aqua voted for firekitten because that's what he said he would do in-thread (remember, he was v/la and not following the thread at all).

@MathBlade (6): VioletValkyrie, firekitten, Luispipe8, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2): MathBlade, Anonymous
Firekitten (1): TeamAqua4Life

Our suspect list then becomes bbninjas, GM Draclord, Roz and Zone. Let's take a look at the strongest points for everyone's innocence:

bbninjas --> Chose to have MathBlade's actions revealed in the gameupdate, which revealed that he killed Jplap and directly caused his lynch. Alternative theory: I bussed Math for innocred, but this doesn't make sense because I spent the previous day arguing (with solid arguments imo) that Agent X was acting townie. Why would I setup Math to be inno and then try to get him lynched?
Roz --> Was deadset on lynching anyone that claimed to be Agent X, including Math when he claimed. Alternative theory: Roz orchestrated this entire ordeal, encouraged Math to claim being Agent X and then later intended to oust Math as a liar, aiming to receive plenty of innocred in the process. Beside this being an unbelievably complicated plan, it would be too unpredictable / risky / disruptable, if firekitten decided to go rogue.
Zone --> Has been too scummy to be scum. Dramatic overreaction to having the Easter Egg stolen from him, basically trying to get himself lynched, being unhelpful, flipflopping everywhere, etc etc etc. Alternative theory: Zone is using reverse psychology to appear townie and use that facade to cause as much confusion as possible.
GM Draclord --> A victim of a bastard mechanic that revealed Drac to be mafian (when he apparently is not). Alternative theory: GM Drac has claimed to have a fully useless, fully bastardised role as to deflect suspicion.

Zone and GM Drac are the best candidates imo because their reasons for being innocent are fairly WIFOMy, as the alternative theories can just as easily be true. Those theories aren't convoluted or weird, they make sense. The best way to narrow this list down further is by:

a) investigating how Megapod and Math interacted with the various players, especially during voting and the very first activity (##BETRAY).
b) looking into how everyone responded to the haiku situation, assuming that the haikus were just a fake line from Math.
b) determining how everyone has used their role. Who's actions are confirmable?

Cheat Code Activated
Developer's Note: 11/6/18
"We have learned that @VioletValkyrie has used the cheat code in the following post to immediately delete the account of herself and @Zone Q11 at the same time:
BOOM BYE HACKER @Zone Q11
Unfortunately, we have also found out that they were both loyal Players. Because of this failure, we believe that we are now in serious danger of being overcome soon by the Hackers."

VioletValkyrie's account was deleted. They were:
You are Michael (Username: HockeyBro1), and you are aligned with the Players. When not playing ice hockey with your friends or earning grades barely good enough to stop your parents from grounding you, you spend your time on My Bastard Village. This isn’t actually for the enjoyment of the game itself, but more for the fact that all the hot girls play it. In fact, you’re not exactly sure much about how to play it, so you don’t exactly have much use for cheating.

Passive Ability: Annoying Twin
Your twin brother, Jake, also plays this game. Normally, you wouldn’t even bother with that little dweeb, but he’s threatened to report you to mom if you don’t talk to him and build your villages together. You have a chat with Jake, and the link to that chat will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Active Ability: Flirt
You have an uncanny ability to get whoever you want as a date. And even though this game definitely is not a dating app, you can at least try to use it as one. Two times during the game, you may PM me ##FLIRT: Player. You’ll DM that player with one of your great pickup lines, and if they reply, you’ll get a chat to share with them. If you DM certain people, other things could happen. Be warned!

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

Zone Q11's account was deleted. They were:
You are Robert (Username: VillageIdiot143), and you are aligned with the Players. A married life insurance salesman, you seem to live a typical boring life, but you’ve been disguising one huge secret. You’ve been cheating, and you’ve been using direct messages through an innocent seeming video game, My Bastard Village, to do it. You’re completely legit in terms of the game, though, and want to be sure the Hackers are rid of immediately so this secret can’t get out.

Passive Ability: Secretive Actions
You really don’t want your affair to be seen, so you’ve taken extreme measures to keep it a secret, including extreme enhancement to account security and setting up a VPN. As such, your actions will be unable to be detected by any roles.

Active Ability: Insurance Policy
As an insurance salesman, you know the perfect policy for everybody, and you’re completely willing to sell one relating to the life of somebody’s village. Once a day, you may PM me ##INSURANCE: Player. You will sell that player some insurance for their account, and if it is deleted before the end of the next day, they will be given compensation in the form of a vote that they can place on somebody and the ability to make a post that will be revealed at the end of the day (that player will not receive access to the graveyard chat until the end of that day).

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

It is now LYLO. The lynch for today will still be at the deadline, and not at majority.

Last edited:
This sucks. Now I'm certain that atleast one of those indies are actually scum (if not both). Between both Roz and bb, I know they are experience player who can hide as town when they are scum so hard to tell them apart.

2. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
3. bbninjas
9. GM DracLord
13. roz_the_eevee
14. firekitten

Passive Ability: H4xor-Prone
Michael’s account may be deleted, but you can take your revenge and eliminate everybody who was a direct cause of his elimination. And to do that, you need to ensure your own survival through your elite programming abilities. Through increasing your account security, you have made it so that every attack made against you by somebody that caused Michael’s elimination will have a half its original chance of succeeding. Additionally, your new win condition is to eliminate everybody who was a direct cause of Michael’s elimination, to get your petty revenge.

Win Condition: Eliminate all player/s who caused Michael to be eliminated and survive until the end of the game.

But nobody directly let to Violet's death except Violet...
I'm practically a vanilla now. Yay...

No, still trying to fix it. If I remembered my login info I would log into it on my computer.
More likely to be 2 mafia 2 neutrals 1 town and zone's vote.

Aqua, since you claim survivor...

We are uninformed lovers.
The moment when we don't lynch mafia vig today, we are both dead.

Sorry, not sorry, but I am a person who disables your ability to side with scum.

I mean, that is mostly me still believing that you are the person I look for.
But tbh, you are probably closest to that in flavor.

And why did you think I refused to claim bastard element?
Or why I said I'm sure that my lover exists?

Cause that is exactly bastard element of my rolecard.

I hopped it will actually end in 1 for 1 trade if I get killed, but...
That might end up even better.

You can't side scum.
And if you try, then it means you are scum who needs to risk it and FK will help us instead, cause they want game to last, not end.

I'm not even sorry.

Ninja was right...
NinjaPenguin said:
Uninformed lovers are F U N!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back