Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
Well, ok guys.
Kill the Town JOAT who replaced in to keep this going.
Kill off Town Motivated Modifications to my role too.
Thanks for everything
I'm pretty sure NICK is also high up though...?

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I don't know but y'all are flailing (Particularly FK) because bb is like "What if?" "What if?"
It's ridiculous. Stand your ground FK

roz_the_eevee

Aspiring Trainer
1. MathBlade
2. bbninjas
3. GM DracLord
4. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
5. VioletValkyrie
6. Luispipe8
7. Kiiruma
8. firekitten
9. Zone Q11
10. roz_the_eevee
11. Professor_jplap

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't know but y'all are flailing (Particularly FK) because bb is like "What if?" "What if?"
It's ridiculous. Stand your ground FK
Nonono, you are like "What if?".

What if the lead is made up, you said.
What if the scum knew about Luis' role, you said.
What if I can tell a dead person that I'm innocent and have no way for them to talk back, you said.

Your role doesn't confirm anything, and the evidence amounts. Sorry if you're town Kiiruma, but you've had 48hrs+ to claim and discuss your role, and to discuss the lead and show why it incriminates someone else. But you didn't do any of that. \._.\

Kiiruma

Dancer of Doom
I didn't realise you could truly hardclaim here.
I had softed by saying I can be confirmed today
Suggesting I had further confirmability.
Y'all just don't get my softs and that's not my fault.
I didn't realise what to discuss about the lead. I tried to loosely discuss it at least. Math did nothing!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Roz's most recent vote list is the most suspicious we've seen all day. 100% should be lynched if Kiiruma is mafian.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Day 3 End
Developer's Note: 10/28/18
Thank you for all submitting your very detailed reports. We have deleted the account with the most votes, but this was once again unsuccessful. We are not upset at you, just disappointed, and still retain confidence that you can root out the Hackers tomorrow. We will once again be posting an update shortly about changes that will be subsequently made as a result of this failure.

Kiiruma was lynched. They were:
You are Cheryl (Username: SmallTownGirl), and you are aligned with the Players. A waitress living in Idaho, you’ve been saving up to get a degree ever since ex-husband dumped you for a girl half your age. You began to play My Bastard Village after you visited the farm town where you grew up, wanting to recreate the location of your childhood. That town is so simple to build that you would never even need any fake gems.

Passive Ability: Lonely World
You may be used to living in rural areas, but sometimes life feels empty when compared to the cities that you see so often in the movies. On some days, you just stare outside, dreaming of what your life could become. And perhaps if the right building comes into your life, you could do something about it...

Active Ability: Coming Right Up
As a waitress, you’ve learned just how to sell somebody on a nice, authentic, Idahoan cuisine, known for the multifaceted use of the potato. Now, you can sell these players on this food. Once a day, you may PM me ##SERVE: Dish to Player. You’ll send the player an image of that dish, inspiring them to make it for themselves and reap the benefits. You can only send each dish once, and only send one dish to each player this game. Your list of dishes is:

Mashed Potato: Player can use Active Abilities double the amount they are normally allowed to the next day.
Hash Browns: Player can’t vote you the next day.
Baked Potato: Player will be informed you are aligned with the Players if their account is deleted.
French Fries: Player will get to put an 10 word announcement in the next day end post regardless of whether their account is deleted or not.
Roasted Potato: Player will have their next Active Ability they use redirected onto themselves.
Potato Pancake: Player will be immune to all disruptive actions the next day.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

100Final Vote Count

Vote Spoilers:
Zone Q11: Vote 1, Vote 2, Vote 3, Final Votes
GM DracLord: Final Votes
VioletValkyrie: Vote 1, Final Votes
Luispipe8: Vote 1, Final Votes
Firekitten: Vote 1, Vote 2, Final Votes
bbninjas: Vote 1, Final Votes
Professor_jplap: Final Votes
Kiiruma: Vote 1, Final Votes
MathBlade: Final Votes
roz_the_eevee: Final Votes

Not Voting: TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Round 1:
Kiiruma (5)-bbninjas, Luispipe8, VioletValkyrie, MathBlade, Firekitten
Zone Q11 (2)-GM DracLord, Professor_jplap
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2)- Zone Q11, Kirruma
MathBlade (1)-roz_the_eevee
The candidates with the lowest total of votes (everybody besides Kiiruma, Zone Q11, and TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK) are eliminated, and votes can only go to those aforementioned three.

Round 2:
Kiiruma (5)-bbninjas, Luispipe8, VioletValkyrie, MathBlade, Firekitten
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (3)- Zone Q11, Kirruma, roz_the_eevee
Zone Q11 (2)-GM DracLord, Professor_jplap
Zone Q11 is eliminated and votes can only go to Kiiruma and TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK.

Round 3:
Kiiruma (6)-bbninjas, Luispipe8, VioletValkyrie, MathBlade, Firekitten, GM DracLord
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (4)- Zone Q11, Kirruma, roz_the_eevee, Professor_jplap
@Kiiruma has the most votes, and therefore is eliminated.

Inactivity List (Nick is on limited access until next Wednesday and will not be counted here):
Did not post five times today (pace of once a day):
@Professor_jplap
Did not post ten times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8

Roz_the_eevee has accomplished their secondary objective and their role will now be buffed!

Do not post. Day 4 will begin when I have processed all of the actions. This should be in less than two hours.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Day 4 Start
Developer's Note: 10/28/18
"After deliberation, we have determined the course of action for reporting today. Yesterday's system we believe was simply too un-American, so we have decided on having today follow the true American voting method. To preserve the integrity of our system, we have decided to make all votes secret today. Today, you must submit your votes via Forum PM (you may unvote or change your vote via PM at any time). At the end of the day, the number of votes each player has received will be revealed (though the people who voted them will not) and the player with the most votes will have their account eliminated. Of course, you may still communicate about your vote in-thread or in outside chats.

Unfortunately, one player's account has also mysteriously disappeared."

Professor_jplap's account was deleted. They were:
You are Alexis (Username: VillageGoddessFTW), and you are aligned with the Players. When not checking your Instagram followers or convincing your parents not to ground you for failing three classes (but seriously who even like uses Geometry in real life besides like Geometrists or whatever), you are addicted to helping grow your village to be more successful than any of your ex-boyfriends or fake friends. The whole idea of people who hack the game is just stupid; don’t their parents have enough money to afford some cheap gems?

Passive Ability: Hot Gossip
You really like to know what’s about to happen, and are basically a verifiable encyclopedia for news and events that are going to occur within the next two days. In fact, since your mother knows a couple people on the My Bastard Village development team, you can get some exciting behind the scenes knowledge on the updates! Every 24 hours, you will be given some secrets on the next two upcoming game updates.

Active Ability: Not Blackmail, Just… Repayment
You really don’t want to admit it, but you’re just not as popular as you used to be after you started struggling a bit in school. All those faking wannabes invented that as an excuse to push you to the outside, but you still have the connection and gossip to make any of those populars pay. Once a day, when there are 24 hours or more remaining, you may PM me ##BLACKMAIL: Player 1 to Player 2, where Player 1 has more likes on-site than you (with like totals taken from the beginning of the game). With 24 hours left in the day, you’ll threaten Player 1, giving them a choice between having a totally embarrassing secret about their role being revealed in the next update or targeting Player 2.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

The Constable's Office has revealed that MathBlade targeted Professor_jplap during and/or at the end of Day 3.

Zone Q11 has accomplished their secondary objective and their role will now be buffed!

Due to the nature of this game, actions have been processed, but feedback is limited and you will only receive a result PM if it is needed for your role to function (please clarify if this doesn't make sense). If you believe you should have received a PM, please ask me.
Day 4 has now begun, and will last 118.25 hours, or until Friday, November 2nd, at 6 PM EST. You may all now post.
Actions can be sent in any time today, but will only be processed at the end of the day unless they state otherwise.
I'm still expecting at least 5 posts per player today, and want at least 10.

MathBlade

Aspiring Trainer
So scum have a ninja kill greaaaaaat. /s

Oh hey you got your buff.

Obviously this confirms me as Agent X lol.

Zone Q11

So scum have a ninja kill greaaaaaat. /s

Oh hey you got your buff.

Obviously this confirms me as Agent X lol.
-> ...hm? Why would you think it was a ninja kill?
-> Yeah. At the cost of wasting a Day and a town (Kiiruma). Not worth it.
-> Not really. I mean, the fact that you're Agent X is foolproof as both Violet and I can support that, but the fact(s) that Agent X and/or bbninjas is/are town are based on tonereads.

Zone Q11

Also, I just realized: Going in for the person who went V/LA (NICK) is probably not a good idea... Which leaves me with Math and Violet! (Based on Luis' lead)

firekitten

Aspiring Trainer
Wait so you had a limited amount of messages you could send.

This is why you don't waste your messages, also I'm going to strangle you after game for acting this way

MathBlade

Aspiring Trainer
-> ...hm? Why would you think it was a ninja kill?
-> Yeah. At the cost of wasting a Day and a town (Kiiruma). Not worth it.
-> Not really. I mean, the fact that you're Agent X is foolproof as both Violet and I can support that, but the fact(s) that Agent X and/or bbninjas is/are town are based on tonereads.

Because I didn’t kill Professor I have a one shot slank vig I have been holding onto. The constable message announced I visited the dead guy duh.

I was trying to encourage him to post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.