Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.GM DracLord
2.TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
3.Kiiruma
4.MathBlade
5.Zone Q11
6.Luispipe8
7.Roz_the_eevee
8.VioletValkyrie
9.bbninjas
10.Professor_jplap
11.Firekitten

@NinjaPenguin incase you needed to see this.

I wish to be able to pick from 3 modifiers to add to my role every night

@NinjaPenguin.
Ps, modifiers can be found: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers

----

Reasoning: It all depends on luck. I can low roll and make it impossible to do anything or I can bring victory. It's a very high risk play.
I have seen games with modifiers and they seem really fun. I found them when researching how to play Forum Mafia. One bit went to another and then I just ended up smiling.

I don't really know what else could be better that isn't too OP. Publically revealing someone's role is OP, as is their alignment. Asking for a specific building is difficult when I haven't really realised wtf this building business is except buffing people. But it could be potentially helping some scum.

As I said before FK can confirm my action today. It'll be clearly pro-town once he sees it ^-^

I don’t have to try to be town I just am.

You can be town-aligned, but most players here are being anti-town when "playing", basically because there's been no playing at all.

Has not posted eight times today (pace of twice a day):
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8

Sorry (and in no way I try to disrespect) but unless there's an incentive to contribute and play, those "inactivity" lists are close to worthless. People with far more posts than me have done so while contributing nothing to the game, while I'm in the inactivity list while providing the most relevant piece of information so far, which by the way, it seems "active" people are trying hard NOT to talk about it, so... Yeah, I'm not "picking it up" when there's no reason to. Whatever penalty it comes with then I'll take it.

Also:

1. Kiiruma
2. GM DracLord
3. roz_the_eevee
4. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
5. MathBlade
6. firekitten
7. VioletValkyrie
8. Professor_jplap
9. bbninjas
10. Luispipe8
11.Zone Q11

I do think Zone is weird but I'm most definitely not getting him lynched. I'd rather have one of Kiiruna or Drac, based on my lead.

Because he wants to be lynched. Rarely that's something good for the town.
And he's below on my list because I don't want him lynched..?
He probably meant: Why am I even below you?
Also a question from me: Why is jplap above bbninjas? The former is a confo town while the latter is unconfirmed.

also I have a serious question.

I don't know the host well but would the host revive a townie into a wolf

I think people are null reading me cause of the rhymes
I understand I wish I could break it sometimes

@VioletValkyrie could you tell me who the messenger is
bbninja doesn't out, despite crimes his.

I think they started confusing people after I called them out
If town would ask me if I'm scum or indie I seriously doubt
Even less that they didn't out me claiming to them scum
So bb denying outing is literaly dumb.

Any opinions on this? This is an actual lead, the message I got is more than likely from the scumchat, so we have a shot at nailing scum at once. Thoughts on who might that be? Or if it's present in any of the other QTs from the activity a couple days ago?
I'm frustrated this took me so long to find. However I guess it is time for me to comment on it. It's a good lead, I will give you that. I think it proves that either someone thought to frame my slot or someone lad left something recently.
I do not know anyone here so I cannot say with certainty. However, did anyone here quit something that wasn't necessarily just this game? Or maybe they were replaced out?

Clearly Ninja is scum we should lynch Ninja. That seems completely unfair and yet good.

Oh and Zone since Zone asked

Zone
The rest are Ninja Penguin

Luis this is a bastard game.

I would not be surprised if there are no wolves except Zone and this is a wifom attempt.

@VioletValkyrie could you tell me who the messenger is
bbninja doesn't out, despite crimes his.

I don't think why it would be useful to say this, since I think he is a townie. If I die, Violet can always mention it if need be. \o\

I'm going to politely just refresh what bb said, it seems likely the Agent is town and they don't seem against revealing themselves eventually, just whenever they feel the time is best for them, as stated in the message they sent me (which I relayed to bb, who uploaded it to the thread a little while back).

I think it’s rather unfair the positions some people are in.

I have explained it all and nothing.

Huzzah!

May I the worst best town player ever.

also I have a serious question.

I don't know the host well but would the host revive a townie into a wolf
No.
I think people are null reading me cause of the rhymes
I understand I wish I could break it sometimes
...still not me though. You're still town-lean to me.
I'm frustrated this took me so long to find. However I guess it is time for me to comment on it. It's a good lead, I will give you that. I think it proves that either someone thought to frame my slot or someone lad left something recently.
I do not know anyone here so I cannot say with certainty. However, did anyone here quit something that wasn't necessarily just this game? Or maybe they were replaced out?
bbninjas said something about people participating the events/updates and then left.
I said it is probably someone among the substituted ones.
Clearly Ninja is scum we should lynch Ninja. That seems completely unfair and yet good.

Oh and Zone since Zone asked

Zone
The rest are Ninja Penguin
...didn't think I would find another person who would go for the acting dumb play.
Luis this is a bastard game.

I would not be surprised if there are no wolves except Zone and this is a wifom attempt.
I am curious. Why are you so confident that everything could be explained with "this is a bastard game, everything can happen, but whatever happens, I am town"?
...dude, you didn't explain anything at all.

It could've been one among xDoggerx, MegaPod_781 and TheLastShaymin, but aside from this lead, there is nothing else. So what if I see a possible scum among three people? That's basically the same as Drac's 50% ability.
And why do you suspect one of these three people? The difference is that Drac's 50% ability is completely random, while this is not. You can deduce who is probably mafian from the lead... which is what the game is about.

About luis lead on the chat. That message in no way indicate any people if it was done in the discord. Ibeleive the way we f communication between plaers are totally differentfrom a qt and discord. So f you guys kept saying that message awas from me. You guys have some loose screw or just want to eliminate without much care
You could look at the context of the message?

1.GM DracLord
2.TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
3.Kiiruma
4.MathBlade
5.Zone Q11
6.Luispipe8
7.Roz_the_eevee
8.VioletValkyrie
9.bbninjas
10.Professor_jplap
11.Firekitten
Reasons for choosing GM Drac, Aqua, Kiiruma and then Math please?

I think it’s rather unfair the positions some people are in.

Huzzah!

May I the worst best town player ever.
Math choosing to "play it dumb" looks very obviously fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back