Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? You want to be voted Zone?
I do not get it. You do you I guess.
As for this art I do not know what to draw

You have been sent a message:

Hello, this is agent X. Now you may have seen in thread of my mistake of assuming someone was a hacker (kinda my fault for not trying to go deeper, I was too excited at the thought of finding a hacker)

Now you may be wondering, why the heck did I make bb quote his ability and told him to shoot someone. Well let me explain. You see, I can send messages (on certain conditions) however I also have an two shot ability that basically let's me ask ninja a question about the hackers. I can not ask who they are though and stuff like that. So this is what I did. I first asked ninja, are there any hacker roles that have supportive abilties, such as healing a hacker. Making a hacker appear not as a hacker, giving hackers extra uses of abilties and ect. The answer I got was Yes. So then I thought, what if I sent a message to him, and if he quoted a supportive Ability I would have a lead on him, even better if he flipped hacker I have 100% found a non hacker by him trying to shoot them. this is exactly why I said if you are a hacker don't worry, quote your fake claim as i was thinking they wouldn't show their true ability if they were a hacker and it was useful. And I thought they would of had a supportive Ability in their fake claim.

Unfortunately that didn't work out. However I'm not here to explain what happened, I'm here to give you another Bit of infomation I got from a question I asked.

I asked, if hackers had a bastard modifier role, where they could have added a bastard element to anyone they target. The host also said Yes. Be very careful about claiming, as it could be very dangerous.

My true identity shall be revealed when the time is right, bb is probably on the right track and I hope he doesn't think I'm an idiot (cause I thought long and hard on trying to get something useful out of that :( )

Also can you quote this message and post it in the thread, everyone will want to hear this.

-Agent X

Would you like to respond?
*coughs twice*
Dear Agent X,

While I am honored to receive a mail from someone of your calibre, I must speak of two rude matters:
-> I am disappointed that you chose me, because I thought that it is clear by now that I am aiming to be the most scummiest / untrusted player in this game.
-> I am disappointed that you use me as a relay messenger instead of posting this yourself. Surely you can post a quote and pretend like Agent X was the one to send you this mail?

Huh? You want to be voted Zone?
I do not get it. You do you I guess.
As for this art I do not know what to draw
Where have you been the last four days IRL?
I've been trying to get lynched this Day to ruin my secondary objective. Why else did you think that Luis, Drac and even Violet put me so high on their lists?

Uni on and off for the past 4 days.
Sadly weekdays take up a lot of time.
Yet this weekend should let me catch up and sort some things out.

Uni on and off for the past 4 days.
Sadly weekdays take up a lot of time.
Yet this weekend should let me catch up and sort some things out.
Good. Whatever you do, don't forget to put me high on your vote list, and if you don't do that, then at least put Drac high on the list.

When I do the list, sure thing.
Well, only if I see it being beneficial.
If I read you as player, it ain't happening unless I see reasons it helps us.

If I read you as player, it ain't happening unless I see reasons it helps us.
Well... Sure, I suppose. The only reason I act scummy is something like a hobby anyways. As long as town wins by the end of the day, I can live with me not being lynched.

The following players have broken the word censor since the last time we checked in (this didn't occur yesterday because it depended on the quantity of players) and cannot submit art for this contest: MathBlade, Zone Q11, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, bbninjas, roz_the_eevee, GM DracLord, VioletValkyrie
There was a word censor..?
What the heck... Have you guys not seen Violet's Avatar? Why did I win this one?
Awwww, thanks Zone! People just don't like blood I guess.
-> I am disappointed that you use me as a relay messenger instead of posting this yourself. Surely you can post a quote and pretend like Agent X was the one to send you this mail?
They're way too worried about outing themselves I suppose, by sending a message like that I can only imagine they'd expect someone to respond with "You got sent this message? Likely story, you're Agent X and lying to us!"

Or at least, that's the only thing I can think of. Someone seems to be going pretty far to hide their identity.

So... people don't want to discuss this lead? Fantastic... .---.

Reactions so far:

@firekitten --- says that he wouldn't know how people type, and so the lead is confusing, and ignores the other three questions. Then proceeds to talk about Drac's claim and then about buildings, which I don't think was particularly new / contributory information. I really don't like this particular post of firekitten's, because it looks like he's trying steer the discussion away from meaningful scumhunt.
@roz_the_eevee --- sorta ignores the lead; wants Drac lynched because of his counterclaim. Why did you avoid my questions? Similar to the above, I feel that Roz doesn't like this discussion and is trying to avoid it (maybe to push a mislynch on Drac?).
@Zone Q11 --- says that the lead is not useful, without elaborating. Cheers. Proceeds to vote GM Drac and then me anyways. Why are you being vague and difficult?
@Kiiruma --- makes no reference to the lead.
@GMDraclord --- above, although is probably explained by business
@VioletValkyrie --- No idea why Violet also ignored this lead.

I would like Kiiruma // GM Drac // Violet to discuss the lead provided by Luis so that we can continue with this day.

Why is this led not really that strong?

It is a post from an OOC chat. The fact that noone has claimed it suggests that it is from the mafian chat. So we can use clues from context and clues from how the message is written to figure out who is a mafian. How is that not a strong lead?? Unless you think Luis is lying, in which case you should be pushing for Luis.

I don't see you pursuing better leads... Drac claimed having a 50% cop, unprovoked. You claim have some convoluted flavour cop. They can both exist on innocents in the same setup, especially when the both seem weak / bastardised.

Theory:They wanted to leave an event however was afraid of people scumreading them for it. What events happened before Luis got the message

Why is this led not really that strong?

It is a post from an OOC chat. The fact that noone has claimed it suggests that it is from the mafian chat. So we can use clues from context and clues from how the message is written to figure out who is a mafian. How is that not a strong lead?? Unless you think Luis is lying, in which case you should be pushing for Luis.

I don't see you pursuing better leads... Drac claimed having a 50% cop, unprovoked. You claim have some convoluted flavour cop. They can both exist on innocents in the same setup, especially when the both seem weak / bastardised.
The fact that whoever Luis found is scum, I have no problems with. That is indeed a strong lead. The problem is who could've used that sentence in the context.

It could've been one among xDoggerx, MegaPod_781 and TheLastShaymin, but aside from this "lead", there is nothing else. So what if I see a possible scum among three people? That's basically the same as Drac's 50% ability.

I have zero problems scumreading someone who wants to be scumread. Lol

Sorry super busy
What about roles that kill others when executed? There's a lot of those around and it could really harm us. The fact you aren't concerned is worrying

So... people don't want to discuss this lead? Fantastic... .---.

Now you see why I gave up? I've been posting that SINCE THE BEGINNING OF DAY 2 and nothing. This town just won't town; and not even the mafians are trying to town.

About luis lead on the chat. That message in no way indicate any people if it was done in the discord. Ibeleive the way we f communication between plaers are totally differentfrom a qt and discord. So f you guys kept saying that message awas from me. You guys have some loose screw or just want to elimnate without much care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back