17) Plur. Noun
18) nipple hair
19) Verb
20) Plur. Noun
21) Plur. Noun
22) knee

WanderingWolf said:
I'll take 12: screaming.
ima just change that to scream. Feel free to change it if you want. If the story called for a verb ending in -ing i would have just said verbing.

1) Noun
2) Noun
3) tsundere
4) Adj.
5) Noun
6) Adj.
7) Adj.
8) waiter
9) Plur. Noun
10) liquid h2o
11) Plur. Noun
12) scream
13) Noun
14) Plur. Noun
15) Adj.
16) molten lava
17) Plur. Noun
18) nipple hair
19) domesticate
20) Plur. Noun
21) arrows
22) knee

5) Noun - Zoid ( or Barigator ).

And if you don't mind me doing two...

13) Noun - yardstick.

4) Adjective: Shimmering

C'mon guys, this game is easy to play. It's not that hard to fill in 1 word. Hopefully we can at least finish this Mad Lib; it would feel silly to just cancel it in the middle when it's such an easy game to finish.

Keeper of Night said:
There need to be better set rules for how many times we can post.

After discussing this with Keeper and Athena, we're going to some rules for how many times you can post a word.

After posting a word, you may only post another after 2 other people have posted a word, or 24 hours have passed since you posted your last word. Hopefully this will make the game more clear, and will increase activity. I will put these in the OP momentarily.

On another note, TToots hasn't been online since the 10th. Hopefully he will be online when we finish this Mad Lib, or we won't get a story to go along with it. X_X

Machamp The Champion said:
Keeper of Night said:
There need to be better set rules for how many times we can post.
On another note, TToots hasn't been online since the 10th. Hopefully he will be online when we finish this Mad Lib, or we won't get a story to go along with it. X_X

If he doesn't log on for a particularly long amount of time I could just make something up. Like I could make up a passage about coffeehouses and then just choose certain verbs, adjectives etc. to make blanks. Then... put in the words and see if it makes any sense! ^_^

On another note:
6: Elongated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back