Finished Mad Libs! Round 2: Coffeehouses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celever said:
Machamp The Champion said:
On another note, TToots hasn't been online since the 10th. Hopefully he will be online when we finish this Mad Lib, or we won't get a story to go along with it. X_X

If he doesn't log on for a particularly long amount of time I could just make something up. Like I could make up a passage about coffeehouses and then just choose certain verbs, adjectives etc. to make blanks. Then... put in the words and see if it makes any sense! ^_^

If you want to, go right ahead! Just don't make it too long. lolthechallenge

Lugia, #2 is already taken.

I'll do 14) Nickels

1) Celever
2) Xylophone
3) Tsundere
4) Shimmering
5) Zoid
6) Elongated
7) Wheezy
8) Waiter
9) Creepers
10) Liquid h2o
11) Plur. Noun
12) Scream
13) Yardstick
14) Nickels
15) Adj.
16) Molten lava
17) Zombies
18) Nipple hair
19) Domesticate
20) Haters
21) Arrows
22) Knee

2 spots to go! (11 and 15.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 15) Spoiled

Now we wait for TokyoToots to get online...

1) Celever
2) Xylophone
3) Tsundere
4) Shimmering
5) Zoid
6) Elongated
7) Wheezy
8) Waiter
9) Creepers
10) Liquid h2o
11) Swordfish
12) Scream
13) Yardstick
14) Nickels
15) Spoiled
16) Molten lava
17) Zombies
18) Nipple hair
19) Domesticate
20) Haters
21) Arrows
22) Knee

1) Celever
2) Xylophone
3) Tsundere
4) Shimmering
5) Zoid
6) Elongated
7) Wheezy
8) Waiter
9) Creepers
10) Liquid h2o
11) Swordfish
12) Scream
13) Yardstick
14) Nickels
15) Spoiled
16) Molten lava
17) Zombies
18) Nipple hair
19) Domesticate
20) Haters
21) Arrows
22) Knee

Soorrrryyy, I've been busy chickensitting and catsitting and other kinds of sitting as well as vacationing and password-losing.
Anyways, story:
Coffeehouses are in! Gone are the local corner Celever and the neighborhood ice-cream xylophone. It doesn't matter if you live in a tsundere city or a shimmering town, there is bound to be a coffee zoid in your elongated neighborhood. Coffeehouses have become the place where wheezy friends gather, sit, and chew the waiter, remembering the good old creepers as they sip their steaming cups of liquid h2o. Coffeehouses cater to busy business swordfish, who use them to scream million yardstick deals. Coffeehouses are also favorite spots for single men and nickles, who love to linger over their mugs of spoiled molten lava as they watch the attractive zombies go by, hoping to catch his or her nipple hair, and maybe even domesticate a date. Most evenings, coffeehouses are filled by young lovers drinking out of each others' haters as they whisper sweet arrows in each others' knee.

TokyoToots said:

1) Celever
2) Xylophone
3) Tsundere
4) Shimmering
5) Zoid
6) Elongated
7) Wheezy
8) Waiter
9) Creepers
10) Liquid h2o
11) Swordfish
12) Scream
13) Yardstick
14) Nickels
15) Spoiled
16) Molten lava
17) Zombies
18) Nipple hair
19) Domesticate
20) Haters
21) Arrows
22) Knee

Soorrrryyy, I've been busy chickensitting and catsitting and other kinds of sitting as well as vacationing and password-losing.
Anyways, story:
Coffeehouses are in! Gone are the local corner Celever and the neighborhood ice-cream xylophone. It doesn't matter if you live in a tsundere city or a shimmering town, there is bound to be a coffee zoid in your elongated neighborhood. Coffeehouses have become the place where wheezy friends gather, sit, and chew the waiter, remembering the good old creepers as they sip their steaming cups of liquid h2o. Coffeehouses cater to busy business swordfish, who use them to scream million yardstick deals. Coffeehouses are also favorite spots for single men and nickles, who love to linger over their mugs of spoiled molten lava as they watch the attractive zombies go by, hoping to catch his or her nipple hair, and maybe even domesticate a date. Most evenings, coffeehouses are filled by young lovers drinking out of each others' haters as they whisper sweet arrows in each others' knee.

He has returned! Glad you finally came back, TokyoToots.

Due to low activity in this game, I'm going to call it finished for now, but if enough people express interest in doing this again, I will be okay with someone hosting another one of these.

Also, me putting "knee" after "arrow" didn't work out quite as well as I had hoped, but it could've been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back