• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Machamp's Trade Thread! H: LT Booster Packs, Player Rewards, FA EX's W: Flashfire, Shinings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: {H} Shiny Energies {W} Lots of EX's

tybike said:
I am interested in your Terrakion FA and your Holo {L} energies. I have a bunch of Ultra Rares and T/S/S if you wnat any.

I'm interested in Lugia LEGEND full and bottom and Tyrogue. I have Terrakion FA, 1 Lightning League promo Energy and 1 Random Receiver. Could you make an offer?

How about this:

My:
Lugia Legend (full)
HS Tyrogue

Your:
Holo {L} Energy
Terrakion FA
Random Reciever

LMK

tybike said:
How about this:

My:
Lugia Legend (full)
HS Tyrogue

Your:
Holo {L} Energy
Terrakion FA
Random Reciever

LMK

It's a deal then. My cards are mint to near mint. Yours are as well? PM to conform. By the way. I'll be away next week. But since Nationals is coming up, I'll send my cards the day before I leave. Or if your cards come before then. Apologies if it take me a while leave a rep.

I'm interested in your Groudon EX FA, Groudon EX, and 3 Terrakion FA. For all of those I can offer

Mewtwo EX regular
Shaymin EX FA
Pachirisu CL
2 Kyurem
2 Typhlosion Prime (either one)

LMK or counter. I want the 3 Terrakion FA most of all.

EvilHamster said:
I'm interested in your Groudon EX FA, Groudon EX, and 3 Terrakion FA. For all of those I can offer

Mewtwo EX regular
Shaymin EX FA
Pachirisu CL
2 Kyurem
2 Typhlosion Prime (either one)

LMK or counter. I want the 3 Terrakion FA most of all.

The only things I still need there are 1 Kyurem and Mewtwo EX. And of the things you want. The only things left are regular Groudon EX and 2 Terrakion FA's. Maybe we could do:

My:
Groudon EX (Non FA)
2 Terrakion FA

Your:
Mewtwo EX
Kyurem

Let me know what you think. I'd always rather negotiate then drop a trade.

Machamp the Champion said:
The only things I still need there are 1 Kyurem and Mewtwo EX. And of the things you want. The only things left are regular Groudon EX and 2 Terrakion FA's. Maybe we could do:

My:
Groudon EX (Non FA)
2 Terrakion FA

Your:
Mewtwo EX
Kyurem

If you add a regular Terrakion NV it's a deal. LMK.

Would you do the 2 Terrakions FAs and Groudon for just the Mewtwo?

I value Mewtwo about $8 higher than those 3, so I think the I'll have to stand by my offer.

EvilHamster said:
I value Mewtwo about $8 higher than those 3, so I think the I'll have to stand by my offer.

Alright then. I'll take your original offer. Just to double check:

My:
Groudon EX (Non FA)
2 Terrakion FAs
1 Terrakion (Non FA)

Your:
Mewtwo EX
Kyurem

If that's your offer. PM to conform. And I'll send the cards out as soon as I can.

I have 1x Raikou EX FA and 1x Shaymin EX FA. I'm interested in your Shaymin UL and Terrakion FA. LMK if you want to work something out. Thanks.

Roronoa Zoro said:
I have 1x Raikou EX FA and 1x Shaymin EX FA. I'm interested in your Shaymin UL and Terrakion FA. LMK if you want to work something out. Thanks.

All the Terrakions are gone. And I don't need Shaymin EX anymore. I doubt you'd trade your Raikou EX FA for Shaymin UL. There's not much I need from your haves that I'd trade Shaymin for. I do have a Juniper Reverse (BW) if your interested.

I have a Shaymin EX, and I'm interested in you DCE Promo and Groudon EX FA. I also have a bunch of T/S/S if you're interested.

CML for Groudon EX FA, Groudon EX, and the Terrakion as well as the Terrakion FAs! I want to upgrade my Terrakions, so hopefully we can do something with that. I have x1 Typlsoion Prime, x1 Pachirisu, x2 Kyurem, XXX Code Cards!

Puff said:
I have a Shaymin EX, and I'm interested in you DCE Promo and Groudon EX FA. I also have a bunch of T/S/S if you're interested.

I don't need Shaymin EX anymore. I didn't see much on your want list either. Sorry.

KwiksilverT said:
My
Mewtwo EX

Your
Groudon EX FA
Groudon EX
Terrakion FA?

Already traded the Terrakions and the regular Groudon.

Fluttershy said:
CML for Groudon EX FA, Groudon EX, and the Terrakion as well as the Terrakion FAs! I want to upgrade my Terrakions, so hopefully we can do something with that. I have x1 Typlsoion Prime, x1 Pachirisu, x2 Kyurem, XXX Code Cards!

All the Terrakions are gone, and the regular Groudon EX. I'm interested in Raikou EX, Zekrom FA (Non EX) and that Kyurem you mentioned (I don't need anything else there anymore). Maybe something like this:

My:
Groudon EX FA

Your:
Raikou EX
Zekrom FA

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, Lots of Primes INCLUDING CELEBI PRIME {W} Raikou EX, N FA

My:
50 PTCGO codes

Your:
Groudon EX FA

RE: {H} Shiny Energies, Lots of Primes INCLUDING CELEBI PRIME {W} Raikou EX, N FA

k
My:
4 Codes
Your:
Accelgor DE x2

I know it's a small trade, but if you ship in a invitation envelop, it only costs like 50 cents.

Infinity said:
k
My:
4 Codes
Your:
Accelgor DE x2

I know it's a small trade, but if you ship in a invitation envelop, it only costs like 50 cents.

I won't trade for just a throw-in (Hence the phrase "Throw-In").

That is all.

MY:
Zekrom FA
62 Pack Codes

YOUR:
Groudon EX FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back