Event M Audino-EX wins Worlds?!?

Discussion in 'PTCG Competitive Play' started by PineDog, Aug 21, 2016.

1. LightningCloud224 Aspiring Trainer
    LightningCloud224

I think it is very good outside of worlds. I can't think of many Pokemon that hit 160 damage total for three colorless energy that don't have splashable counters in standard like parallel city for mega rayquaza.

2. BraviaryBoi Anonymus
    BraviaryBoi

Ummmm he played 4 VS seeker

3. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I thought I saw a list someone where with no Vs Seekers in it.

I think all Mega Evolved Pokemon are viable in their own way and 110 plus 50 snipe is strong. I don't think people will being playing that mega. Who knows though.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  4. Butt3rBob Aspiring Trainer
    Butt3rBob

Well he ran VS Seeker, everybody runs VS Seeker.

crystal_pidgeot likes this.
  5. Latte1504 Aspiring Trainer
    Latte1504

6. Otaku The wise fool?
    Otaku

True, but most folks don't use VS Seeker as tech; I know some argue that two of a card is still low enough to count, but most decks run three or four and aren't using it to directly counter/help with a problematic match up. Now, the single Supporters that are sometimes run knowing your VS Seeker (which you'd be running regardless) can spam? Yeah, those still count as tech. Feel free to let us know how you're using the word, Crystal_Pidgeot.

7. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I've been watching people cover the deck and they had list without VS Seekers in it. I didn't look into and assumed people did their research.

8. Otaku The wise fool?
    Otaku

That in no way explains your definition of "tech". ;)

9. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I was talking about the level of that Smergle tech a while back. Only ran 4 supporters and Smergle in place of the others. I thought it was that kind of level of tech.

10. Doomsday94 Aspiring Trainer
    Doomsday94

Slightly over simplified, but thats honestly how it felt, I dunno.

11. Fridge2177 Aspiring Trainer
    Fridge2177

I didn't watch a lot of the world championships this year but seeing M Audino win actually made a lot of sense after I looked back at the card. The ability to snipe the bench in a meta where there were a lot of low enough HP made getting those 2 prizes a turn very easy. After all Darkrai EX won worlds I think it was three years in a row with almost the same attack; 110 with Dark Claw and another 3o to a bench pokemon.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Brave Vesperia