Pokemon Lugia toy wanted badly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiningmilotic

dipped my hair in the wild berry skittles rainbow!
Hello everyone, I really didnt know where else to post this but I really want some help! Hmmm.... I guess this counts as the Real World, lol. This is kind of personal, but I want to share. When I was little- like really little omg- I got an AMAZZIIINNGGGG Lugia toy for christmas. It was electronic, flapped its wings, and was pretty darn tall. I took that thing everywhere with me, it was my best friend and I gave it a really tard nickname lolz. However when I turned like 12 my oldest stepdad ( how many have I had now? lol. ) and "mom" stole all my pokemon toys one day when I was at school, broke them, burned my cards, and threw them away at their large work bailer-including my beautiful lugia T-T because they thought I was becoming "obsessed" with pokemon. HAHAHA at least pokemon is a healthy addiction!!! Xp Anywayz, now that im VERY far far away from those horrible ppl, across the entire continent now and on my own so I REALLLYYYY feel like I need to get a hold of that same lugia toy again to I guess kinda "heal" me. Its been tearing me up for about almost 10 whole years and since that time I have been trying so hard to find one!!! I need help finding one though because they were like very limited.

So if ANYONE has one I can buy from them or spot one somewhere on ebay PLEASE PLEASE lemme know ASAP!!!!!! I dunno how much they are worth now but I really would LOVE one again. I DONT CARE IF IT MAKES SOUND OR NOT- I just want one to hold and pass down to my future child. Thanks so much for reading!!! Here's a pic of the toy from Google and a perfect Youtube vid of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=TfggvzyceTo

lugiatoy.jpg

Once again thanks thank thanks for viewing!!! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back