Loyal Three, Kiernan, Carmine, and More Cards from “Mask of Change” Revealed!

I’m kinda surprised, munkidori seems really good. It’s a potion and a choice belt at the same time. If we move into a 2 shot meta, this card could be insane

Sorry you are so wrong. Please read the card before calling someone wrong.

View attachment 19032

"It provides every type of Energy, but provides only 1 energy at a time"

This means luminous energy + fighting energy is essentially fighting energy + fighting energy to satisfy the cost as it cannot provide 2 energy types at the same time. Thus, you will need fighting + fighting + luminous energy.
No, it provides a single unit of energy that is every type simultaneously. TPCi has stated that repeatedly, but this particular ruling makes it very clear:
TPCi said:
Q. If I use Tinkaton's "Alloyed Hammer" attack with only one Luminous Energy attached, does it do 60 or 180 damage?
A. The Luminous Energy pays the {P} attack cost but also counts as all energy types including {M}, so you would do the bonus damage for a total of 180 damage.

No because okigi needs 2 fighting energies and luminous only provides one energy at a time
Luminous Energy counts as 1 Energy but provides every type of Energy. As has already been stated, the official ruling is that Luminous would count as Fighting and Darkness simultaneously.
No, it provides a single unit of energy that is every type simultaneously. TPCi has stated that repeatedly, but this particular ruling makes it very clear:

Half of y'all in these comments are smooth brains unable to understand that "1 energy at a time" can still be every type of energy at once.

Okidogi will have a gnarly presence in GLC, slap a reversal on that bad boy and reverse sweep. Kieran isn't good, let alone great, same with his sister. But grass is getting support so Torterra is really making a statement to be a deck to be reckoned with.

Okidogi will have a gnarly presence in GLC, slap a reversal on that bad boy and reverse sweep. Kieran isn't good, let alone great, same with his sister. But grass is getting support so Torterra is really making a statement to be a deck to be reckoned with.
30 damage buff is actually really good, especially with an alternate use. Damage mod is so important in this meta

In love with both Kieran and Carmine. Kieran feels like a good one-of, Carmine feels HUGE for early game setup. Potentially substitutable with Research in some decks like Ancient Box.

Sinischa + Ogerpon somehow feels bad though, just cuz of the multiple low hp ex's you have in play that can be boss KO'ed with 1 hit. Kinda needs the mask item with all 4 tera ogerpons to be good.. Might be too much.. ??

I wonder if they're going to add Insane Kieran with the peach head.

Ah yes, the Lousy Three are finally in the TCG. Now Awaiting Terapagos and Hydrapple and then I'll be good.

I stand corrected it would state "1 energy card type" if what I said was true. Its essentially 1 rainbow energy. So you need 1 luminous energy (provides both dark and fighting) 1 fighting energy.
It has the exact same wording and effect while attached as Rainbow Energy (other than the limitation obviously), so yes.

I stand corrected it would state "1 energy card type" if what I said was true. Its essentially 1 rainbow energy. So you need 1 luminous energy (provides both dark and fighting) 1 fighting energy.
But I mean, we must admit that they really fcked up when they added 'at a time' to the card text, when it never used to have an impact to the tcg before. It should write '.. but only provides 1 energy.' Then there would be no such confusion. ??‍?

That Okidogi got some strength 230 hp + 170 attack for an extra dark energy, i think dark patch is still in meta so if u add that Okidogi will be an unstoppable card and adding the Ace Spec Heros Cape that 230 becoms 330, so new op meta deck be fighting.

Back