• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOL THIS IS MY OLD TRADE THREAD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. New wants! New to haves: Frost Rotom, Cresselia LV. X!

I am interested in your Cresslia Lv X. I have a RH Mamoswine (LA) and I believe I have most of the under cards as well. I have a lot of stuff from the sets after LA as well. Let me know if there is anything you would like.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. New wants! New to haves: Frost Rotom, Cresselia LV. X!

Just the Regular Holo.

DTartagOne - I am interested in the following:

Giratina PT 27/127 x3
Golduck PT 29/127 X3 (1 H)
Bronzong SF 13/100
Steelix SF 28/100 x3 (1 H)
Ampharos PT 1/127 x3
Manectric PT 11/127 x2 (1 H)

Cards listed from highest to least wanted. If you have Lucario PT 53/127 or Snowpoint Temple I would appreciate if you could include a couple as throw-ins. :D

I also have Dialga G and Weavile SW if you are interested in those.

MetaNite - How's this:

My Magnezone DP + Dusknoir DP

Your Lucario GL x2

CML for Secret wonders Charizard.

Sure. Can I have the Non-Reverse of both?

PMJ said:

Giratina PT 27/127 x3
Bronzong SF 13/100
Ampharos PT 1/127 x3

Cards listed from highest to least wanted. If you have Lucario PT 53/127 or Snowpoint Temple I would appreciate if you could include a couple as throw-ins. :D

Yeah all of those are for trade. Let me look at your list and see what I can find. I will be able to throw in some of the Lucario, but no Snowpoint Temple, I need some as well.

richkid - How many do you want?

MetaNite - That works out just fine. I'll PM you the details.

DTartagOne - Okay. Let me know what you find. I need three or so, rh if possible, but it's cool if you don't have/want to trade any.

Hey i have an Azelf LA. Id be willing to trade for a Walrein RR/MT or a Manectric MT. Please message me back. thanks

richkid - How about a Charizard SW for Lucario GL and 2x Steelix GL (which are uncommon)? I have both holo and reverse, so take your pick.

ace - Are you in the United States? I only trade there. If so, I will trade for a Walrein MT. If your Azelf is reverse, so shall be Walrein.

CML for cresselia lv. x

Please CML for cress X. I have at least 1 of most every trainer, so feel free to ask for unlisted cards. Thanks!

(Link in sig)

CML for:
123/123 Magmortar LV. X x1
124/123 Time-Space Distortion x1

I have:
LA 145/146 Rhyperior LV. X (I will take a tin version as well) x1
PT 9/127 Giratina x3
off your list, i would also be down for throwing in money to seal the deal.

do you have any leafeon lv. x? other wise i can probably do the Charizard trade.

cml for your cresselia X. Thanks

EddieT. I PMed you an offer

Julia - I need to wait on Eddie's response before I can look at your list

Look - Magmortar X + TSD for your Rhyperior X (pack) + Mesprit X let me know

richkid - I have no Leafeon LV. X, but if the other part is okay, PM me to confirm. :)

geo - I need to wait on Eddie's response before I can look at your list

Probably not then i am mainly looking for a leafeon lv. x.

Well, what you see is what I got. I haven't had a Leafeon LV. X listed since day one, so why would you ask for it? And why wouldn't you just ask for it in the first place?

I can do that, PM me details plz

PMJ said:

Giratina PT 27/127 x3
Bronzong SF 13/100
Ampharos PT 1/127 x3

PMJ:
After looking over your list I am interested in the following cards, from most to least:
Cresslia Lv X
Weavile SW
Dialga G
Palkia Lv X (tin)
Dusknior DP
Gyarados MT x2
Empoleon Lv (Tin)

Let me know what think is fair and we can go from there. Feel free to PM me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back