• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOL THIS IS MY OLD TRADE THREAD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only, still need your T/S/S - Now with Frost Rotom!

MY:
Pokemon Contest Hall x1
Sunnyshore Gym x1
PokeHealer x3
Lucian's Assignment x1
2 Glaceon RR
Switch x2
Potion x3
Flint's x1
Betha's x2
Aaron's x1
Copycat (From World's 2007) x1
Volkners x1
Drake's Stadium x1
Cyclone Energy
Upper Energy

Your:
2 Claydol GE

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only, still need your T/S/S - Now with Frost Rotom!

Mudkip may very well be the winner unless someone wants to beat his offer.

And I don't want any special cards (such as that Copycat, ElectroManiac), so please don't offer them.

Sorry Didn't know,
Hows this then?
MY:
Pokemon Contest Hall x1
Sunnyshore Gym x1
PokeHealer x3
Lucian's Assignment x1
2 Glaceon RR
Switch x2
Potion x3
Flint's x1
Betha's x2
Aaron's x1
Volkners x1
Drake's Stadium x1
Cyclone Energy
Upper Energy
Conductive Quarry x2

Your:
2 Claydol GE

No. lol

I have:

Glaceon MD 20/100 Holo
Glaceon MD 20/100 Non-Holo

I have LOTS of DP-GE stuff too, so please, CML.

I want:

2x Claydol GE
1x Honchkrow LV.X SW
1x Gardevoir RH SW
1x Gallade RH SW
1x Ampharos RH SW
1x Ampharos Non-Holo SW
2x Blastoise (1 RH, 1 Holo) SW
2x Charizard (1 RH, 1 Holo) SW
3x Venusaur (1 RH, 1 Holo, 1 Non-Holo) SW
...I might need some more SW stuff, I'll get back to you on that, there's so many cards I need.

Espeon guy - This is what I'd like from you.

DP Luxray x2 (1 rh)
DP Luxio xX (up to four)
DP Shinx xX (up to four)
SF Abomasnow x1 (English, right?)
LA Yanmega x1
MD Kabutops x2 rh
MD Glaceon x2 (throw-in)

List your wants in order of most wanted and I'll offer.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. The Claydol are gone, you vultures; New: Frost Rotom!

I have a Lv. X Black star promo Rhyperior and EX Exploud for your Lv. X Magmortar, Electivire and your Mysterious treasures holo Rampardos.

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. The Claydol are gone, you vultures; New: Frost Rotom!

Not interested in Exploud ex. I'll check your list and edit in an offer perhaps

edit You don't have much listed. The tin LV. X isn't worth as much as the regular one, so I would not feel comfortable trading both Mag X and 'Vire X for your Rhyperior. Even if you were to throw in Gliscor X, I would still be hesitant to trade. Do you have anything else?

What of what I offered above would you want for the DP Electivire and DP Shiftry?

PMJ said:
Not interested in Exploud ex. I'll check your list and edit in an offer perhaps

edit You don't have much listed. The tin LV. X isn't worth as much as the regular one, so I would not feel comfortable trading both Mag X and 'Vire X for your Rhyperior. Even if you were to throw in Gliscor X, I would still be hesitant to trade. Do you have anything else?

I do have the regular Lv. X Rhyperior.

I see you don't think that EspeonROX. :p I have all those cards, HOWEVER, there is one disclaimer: the Kabutops have very minor scratches. And when I mean minor, they're minor. Hopefully that won't ruin the deal.

All my cards are English, to answer your question.

High to Low:

1x Honchkrow LV.X SW
1x Gardevoir RH SW
1x Gallade RH SW
1x Ampharos RH SW
1x Ampharos Non-Holo SW
2x Blastoise (1 RH, 1 Holo) SW
2x Charizard (1 RH, 1 Holo) SW
3x Venusaur (1 RH, 1 Holo, 1 Non-Holo) SW
1x Entei RH SW
1x Flygon RH SW

And that's it...for now.

EM: Do you have any T/S/S that I have now listed in the first post? If so, offer. If not, I'll check your list for Pokemon.

Buttsurfer: You said black star promo, so... in that case I would trade Electivire LV. X and Magmortar LV. X for your Gliscor LV. X (English) and Rhyperior LV.X (not promo) if you would do that?

EspeonROX: That's fine by me. How's this:

DP Luxray x2 (1 rh)
DP Luxio xX (up to four)
DP Shinx xX (up to four)
SF Abomasnow x1 (English, right?)
LA Yanmega x1
MD Kabutops x2 rh
MD Glaceon x2 (throw-in)
MD Phione x2

for Honchkrow LV. X, Gardevoir SW rh, and Ampharos SW rh.

I have this. Only 1 of each, though.

Aaron's Collection
Flint's Willpower
Pokemon Contest Hall

You can CML the rest for either Frost Rotom, or The MT Pixies. Or you can offer.
I can throw in 1 RR Glaceon.

DP Luxray x2 (1 rh)
DP Luxio x3
DP Shinx x3
SF Abomasnow x1 (English)
LA Yanmega x1
MD Kabutops x2 rh
MD Glaceon x2 (throw-in)
MD Phione x1

SW Honchy X
SW Gardy RH
SW Ampharos RH
SW Blastoise RH

I am unable to find the second Phione, and would it be possible if you threw in 2 of the other cards? (Charizard RH, Blastoise RH, etc.) I really need them, and you have so much I could use! Thank you.

Hi, can you do your:
DP
8/130 magnezone rh
40/130 weavile rh
MT
27/123 kricketune rh
SW
7/132 gardevoir rh
10/132 ho-oh rh
20/132 venusaur rh
29/132 golem rh
36/132 plusle rh

for my:
LA rhyperior Lv. X

Espeon - I can add a rh SW Blastoise, but that's it.

van - I won't need Rhyperior X if Buttsurfer accepts my offer, so I can't say anything yet.

I edited my post...are you ready to finalize? PM me, or tell me to PM you, and let's get this DONE. :)

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. New wants! New to haves: Frost Rotom, Cresselia LV. X!

yo yo yo check it out y'all

RE: Mystuf 4 yorstuf - DP-GE only. New wants! New to haves: Frost Rotom, Cresselia LV. X!

Can you CML for Magnezone DP? I might also be able to get my hands on a Mamoswine LA, if you really want one.

I'm sure I can find something. Do you want them both, or just one? If one, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back