• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lock Please

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
Lock 'er up. Lots happened in my life the week I initially posted this thread. Hence the sloppiness and, though I tried not to show it in posts, the meltdown I was having.

Last edited:
Image(s) I want done (link to the image): Would it be possible to do one of my profile pic? (there's a magnifying glass that the Cleffa is holding)
What color I want the stand to be: White?
I prefer open/closed holes (choose): Open seems good :)
Anything else: How much would it cost, if you could do one of my profile picture?
Thanks! :)

Well, I was interested in seeing if I could shrink something like that down to size, so instead of making the sprite in Animal Crossing first to see how big it would be... I made the sprite, lol.

VK4u0k1.jpg

This is what it came out to. Two more photos here, and here.

I'm not quite sure what to price it at. Probably around $11~$12 shipped? Comes out to less than $10 for the sprite itself (barely, but still =p). Not completely firm on the price. In saying that, I... need to re-evaluate and clarify the thread a bit... It's actually quite time-consuming when doing "free-style" requests, as there's no set plan laid out for you. The cheaper prices are relative to making sprites directly from, well, a sprite. Your avatar is actually friggin' enormous, lol. Had to make it smaller through guesswork.

Talking to myself aside, I apologize for how long it took to get a response. I also sent you a PM with the pictures.

Image(s) I want done (link to the image): http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/607.shtml, http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/608.shtml, http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/609.shtml
What color I want the stand to be: Purple would be best
Anything else: I linked you three sites, I would like the shiny sprites (not the regular ones), I'm also assuming shipping would be cheaper since it's three at a time? I would like them all to be relatively scaled if that's possible (for example, the Litwick would be the smallest while the Chandelure would be the biggest), I wouldn't want the biggest one any bigger than the size of your hand (ie I could sit them all on a table fairly easily), or even a little smaller. The sooner you can give me a quote on pricing, the faster I can let you know if we can make a deal.

Thanks!! Hope we can do business

Well... I could certainly do them, but from the quick outlines, they would be uh:

47xMGiw.jpg

(forgive the poor picture)

...They'd be a tad bigger than what you're asking for.

I could do the menu sprites if you like. They're all simple, all relatively small --- could definitely do them for $2, $2 and $3. $9 shipped for all three. If you're interested in that idea I could see what a shiny version of the menu sprites would look like.

I'm planning on getting the mini beads at some point, which would allow larger sprites to still come to a reasonable size, but I'm afraid that will be later in the year.

How much would it be for the bigger ones if they were all the same size? I like the in game sprites a lot more than the menu sprites.

Edit: of it's a hassle to make them all and then post pics, outlines should be fine for now as your colors seem pretty spot on so I'm not to worried about it

Lots of stuff happened once I finally got this store set up. Hence the stress, confusion, and lack of activity on my part since. When the idea came things were a lot better, to say the least.

I still hope to try something like this in the future, but I think my near-thirty day hiatus said enough. May post things later, may not. I honestly don't know. Until then, I'll leave this be.

Back