• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew star and Pikachu star! Collecting all

Do you have any of my wants?

• Total voters
RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew EX Legend Maker and Pikachu star!!

Hey there, I was just wondering if you are able to buy cards?

I know off the top of my head I have Red Cheeks Pikachu (RR), Mew EX (Legend Maker), and I should have quite a few more.

LMK.

Thanks

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew EX Legend Maker and Pikachu star!!

AnthonyG said:
Hey there, I was just wondering if you are able to buy cards?

I know off the top of my head I have Red Cheeks Pikachu (RR), Mew EX (Legend Maker), and I should have quite a few more.

LMK.

Thanks
Wow, that sounds awesome! ^_^

And I would definitely buy those cards from you, especially Mew EX (Legend Maker)! =D

However, the problem is, I just don't have any money to buy cards right now. :(

Juliacoolo said:
My:
Gardevoir ex

Your:
Pikachu*

Please LMK, thanks ~ JC.
Um, I don't have Pikachu *...

I want a Pikachu * (star)!! :p

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
No, all I have now is the Mew boxtopper.I'll look but I might have the POP5 Mew(not sure if I do or not).
Ah, I see.

Well, if your Mew box topper is mint, I am willing to trade for it! ^^

And okay, cool. Once you find out what you have, let me know.

kevkev77777 said:
My Pikachu Plushie for
1xDusknoir Lv.X(SF)
1xWeavile(SW)
Swampert Ex
Exploud Ex
Walrein Ex
Wigglytuff Ex
Macargo Ex
Sneasel Ex
Gengar E
Do you have a picture of your plushie?

If not, then please tell me what it says on the tag (ShoPro number) and describe your Pikachu plushie to me.

I need to know which plushie you're talking about, because I might already have it.

zephilim said:
RR Surfing Pikachu
1 MD Pikachu
1 POP5 Pikachu Delta
1 POP5 Mew Delta
1 DP Stamped BK Pikachu
These are the cards I'm most interested in. ^^

And as for your coins, what kind do you have? Any Pikachu or Mew coins? XD I would also be interested in coins of the following Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Lucario. :)

zephilim said:
Here's what I like
Swampert EX - Crystal Guardians 98/100
Gengar EX - Fire Red and Leaf Green
Absol - Team Aqua VS Team Magma 96/95
Meganium - Unseen Forces 9/115
Vapareon - Unseen Forces 19/115
Lapras - Legend Maker 8/92
Dusknoir - holo 2/130
Magnezone - holo 8/130
Magmortar - holo 12/123
Weavile - reverse holo 40/132
Blastoise - holo 2/132
Tangrowth - holo 10/106

Wow, that's alot. Lol, well just let me know what you want most and we'll see if we can work something out.
And wow, you do want a lot! Hehe. XD

Although, I'm already trading a few of those cards. XD Yeah, I really need to update my Haves. ^^;

But don't worry, I can still give you some of those. And I'll see what I can do. Hopefully, we can make some kind of deal! :)

I don't have the POP5 Mew, but am williing to trade my HP Box Topper.
LMK

kevkev77777 Wrote:
My Pikachu Plushie for
1xDusknoir Lv.X(SF)
1xWeavile(SW)
Swampert Ex
Exploud Ex
Walrein Ex
Wigglytuff Ex
Macargo Ex
Sneasel Ex
Gengar Ex
My plushie is about 5 inches tall and it has a small zipper on the bottom with a little pocket inside, it's chubby and not furry but fluffy.http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0geusfNAFBKajQANxdXNyoA?ei=UTF-8&p=pikachu%20plushie&fr2=tab-web&fr=yfp-t-501 The plushie looks like the one with marill in the picture

Lisa, I am also interested in DP Dusknoir as well as the Weavile SW. I still have POP9 Pikachu, as well as a few other cards you might like, so let me know if you can trade those! :p

Ok, I'll throw out the first offer, maybe

My
RR Surfing Pikachu
1 MD Pikachu
1 POP5 Pikachu Delta
1 POP5 Mew Delta
1 DP Stamped BK Pikachu

Your
Dusknoir - holo 2/130

Feel free to counter offer if need be. LMK, Thanks!

zephilim said:
My
RR Surfing Pikachu
1 MD Pikachu
1 POP5 Pikachu Delta
1 POP5 Mew Delta
1 DP Stamped BK Pikachu

Your
Dusknoir - holo 2/130

Feel free to counter offer if need be. LMK, Thanks!
Okay, that's a good offer. And, I can definitely do this! ^^

Except one thing: My Weavile is rare, not reverse holo (I did have another one, but it's being traded to someone else XP). And, you might have to throw in something else, if you want my Meganium. I like that card, lol. XD

Let me know if you're still interested. And by the way, please check and see if you have anything else from my wants list, cause I'm really trying to complete my Pikachu and Mew collections. :)

The weavile is fine. Is it the SW one? And as far as your wants go I have an extra PT Shaymin (SKY) holo, but thats it.

Hey Lisa, do you have any Scyther or Scizor cards from EX sets? Let mke know! ;)

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure I have some Scyther and Scizor cards from EX sets! Hehe, I'll look through my binder tomorrow. :)

zephilim said:
The weavile is fine. Is it the SW one? And as far as your wants go I have an extra PT Shaymin (SKY) holo, but thats it.
Yeah, it's the one from Secret Wonders. ^^

And ah, I see. Thanks for checking, but I think I'm already getting that Shaymin in a trade. XP

Cool! Lemme know if you find any! :D

you skipped me

kevkev77777 said:
you skipped me
Oops. I'm sorry about that. ^^;

You see, I haven't had much time to read this thread properly. That's because my dad is upset with me, and he's been taking away my internet. :(

Anyway, is this the Pikachu plushie you are referring to? http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dpezzuto/YS/2005/15-pikamarill.jpg

If so, I would be willing to give you 3 EX cards for it:

Swampert Ex
Exploud Ex
Walrein Ex
Wigglytuff Ex
Macargo Ex
Sneasel Ex

^ You can choose any 3 of these cards. I would give you more, except these EXes come from my collection. And I value them sorta highly, because I only have 1 of each.

Did you find any Scyther/Scizor cards?

Sorry, I haven't had time to check my binder yet. But don't worry, I will try to go through it this weekend. ^^

*bump*

I've updated my list to include some new cards. ^^

CML for POP 2 Bulbasaur

ElectroManiac said:
CML for POP 2 Bulbasaur
Okay, I checked your list. And I want your:

Pikachu from Stormfront.

I'll trade my Bulbasaur, for your Pikachu. Let me know. :)

*second bump*

I've updated my wants. ^^

Back