• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew star and Pikachu star! Collecting all

Do you have any of my wants?

• Total voters
RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - my collection of random cards - (H) Claydol GE!! (W) Pikachu and Mew cards!!

darksoulSP said:
I have E3 Pikachu yellow cheeks, as well as the Shaymin with Energy Blow and the one with Growth. Are you interested in them?
Ah, I have E3 Pikachu with yellow cheecks. So I'm not really interested in that one, cause I already have it. ^^

Hehe, that's why I'm trying to find the one with red cheeks. XD

But, I am interested in both your Shaymin, as long as they're in mint condition. =D

Would you be willing to lend me a hand, and trade me one (or both) of those Shaymin for something from my list? I mean, something that isn't Claydol GE, lol. XDD

I'd be willing to trade multiple cards too. Like, I'd trade you a few of my EXs or Lv. Xs, just for one Shaymin. Unfortunately though, I don't have much else of value. ^^;

As for Claydol, right now I'm waiting on a response to that PM I sent, to see if I can get myself the best deal possible. I'll have to see what happens. :)

UPDATE: We haven't exchanged addresses yet, but I'm 99% certain that my Claydol GE is going to someone who's arranged to trade me A LOT of Pikachu and Mew cards for my collection. Just a heads up for anyone who still wants my Claydol.

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - my collection of random cards - (H) Claydol GE!! (W) Pikachu and Mew cards!!

how abou shaymin land lv. X surfing pikachu reprint pop 9 pikachu prerelease tropius ex legen makers gengar and a majestic dawn, reverse holo chimchar/piplup with the platinum stamp (BK promo)
for your claydol

I have the following
Pikachu- promo #35-delta
Mew-secret wonders

I am interested in your
Dusknoir-diamond and pearl
Magnezone-diamond and pearl

PM me if you would like to trade

YOU posted on my thread:
Hi! ^_^

I'm pretty sure that I have a lot of cards from your want list, since you're asking for reverse holos. I've been getting lots of reverse holo cards from Mysterious Treasures, Secret Wonders, and Diamond and Pearl.

So chances are, that I have a lot of cards you might need. (I just need to go through my binder to see which RH cards I have from your list)

Anyway, I'm interested in the following cards.

Platinum
Holos
#15 shaymin (H)
Rares
#38 shaymin

And I also want a lot of promo cards from your haves. But I only need 1 of each card, because these are for my collection (but you can give me more than one if you want though). XD

Anyway here are the POP cards I want (the ones with stars mean I really want them):

POP 9
15/17 Pikachu ******
17/17 Turtwig

POP 8
2/17 Lucario (x3)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it) ****
3/17 Luxray (x2)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it)
16/17 Riolu
17/17 Turtwig

POP 7
7/17 Flaaffy
8/17 Kirlia
14/17 Mareep **
15/17 Ralts **
16/17 Sentret **

POP 6
17/17 Turtwig

POP 3
17/17 Ho-oh EX holo ****

POP2
5/17 Tauros Holo ****

yes All of these cards are for trade, so if you have any of my wants please let me know.

Awesome! That sounds great, vantheman17! ^^

Okay, I'm gonna look through my binder today and see which reverse holo cards I have. :)

renzamil said:
how abou shaymin land lv. X surfing pikachu reprint pop 9 pikachu prerelease tropius ex legen makers gengar and a majestic dawn, reverse holo chimchar/piplup with the platinum stamp (BK promo)
for your claydol
Sorry, I'm not interested.

DarkJawa said:
I have the following
Pikachu- promo #35-delta
Mew-secret wonders

I am interested in your
Dusknoir-diamond and pearl
Magnezone-diamond and pearl

PM me if you would like to trade
Yes, I want those cards!

You've got yourself a deal, DarkJawa! I'll PM you. ^^

Juliacoolo said:
Ya. I have many more exs and Xs I can add for claydol.
Sorry, but my Claydol's going to someone else. ^^;

Anyway, are you interested in trading for my Dusknoir Lv. X?

If so, then I'll trade it for your:
Shaymin X (is that Land or Sky form?)
and
ShayminL Holo

Hm... I could do both the Shaymins for Dusknoir X.. Let me know! :)

Ooh, that sounds awesome!! :)

DarksoulSP, which two Shaymins are you talking about? I really hope you have Shaymin landform, cause it's my favorite. ^^

Haha, yes I do! I have the Energy Blow one and the Sky Form one! :)

I also have a POP9 Pikachu if you are interested.

Yay, a POP 9 Pikachu! =D

That sounds great! It's a deal!! :)

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - my collection of random cards - (H) Infernape X plus EXes (W) Pikachu and Mew cards!!

Cool, give me a PM please! :)

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - my collection of random cards - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Pikachu and Mew cards!!

I'm interested in your Dusky X
Mewtwo from Delta Species RH if you have it.
RH Gyrados G.
RH Absol from SW.
Bebe's Search
Baltoy
I had the Mew Boxtopper(1 Mint)
I had some other stuff but now It's involved in other trades.

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - my collection of random cards - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Pikachu and Mew cards!!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I'm interested in your Dusky X
Mewtwo from Delta Species RH if you have it.
RH Gyrados G.
RH Absol from SW.
Bebe's Search
Baltoy
I had the Mew Boxtopper(1 Mint)
I had some other stuff but now It's involved in other trades.
Okay, I'll check and see if I have that Mewtwo. I probably have it somewhere.

And wait, are you saying you no longer have the Mew Boxtopper (1 Mint), nor anything else that I wanted?

Please check and see if you have anything from my wants list. ^^

I have a Mew D from pop5. CML because i'm interested in you UF Meganium and your MT Magmortar.

Thanks for the offer, zephilim! ^^

And I just checked your thread.

I'm interested in your:

RR SR Surfing Pikachu
Mew (RH), Secret Wonders
And the card you mentioned, Mew delta species from POP 5 (although, I'm already getting this card in a trade)

Also, let me know if you have any other cards from my wants. :)

Would you do dusknoir lv X and dusknoir DP for a red cheek or surfing pikachu and a little more CML plz :)

Oh, sorry, kashmaster. I've already made a deal with someone who wants my Dusknoir Lv. X. :(

I need to update my trade thread again. ^^;

Anyway, I can give you Dusknoir from D/P if you're still interested (since I have two of those). :)

And I checked your trade thread, but I'm only interested in these cards:
Secret Rare surfing Pikachu
Secret Rare red cheek Pikachu

Would you be willing to trade them both to me? Or just one? Sadly, I have no clue how much those Secret Rare cards from Rising Rivals are worth. But yeah, I need both those Pikachu cards for my collection. :p

Anyway, let me know if you wanna trade. ^_^

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew EX Legend Maker and Pikachu star!!

No, all I have now is the Mew boxtopper.I'll look but I might have the POP5 Mew(not sure if I do or not).

RE: Lisa's Trade Thread - (H) EXes and holos from old sets (W) Mew EX Legend Maker and Pikachu star!!

My Pikachu Plushie for
1xDusknoir Lv.X(SF)
1xWeavile(SW)
Swampert Ex
Exploud Ex
Walrein Ex
Wigglytuff Ex
Macargo Ex
Sneasel Ex
Gengar E

My:
Gardevoir ex

Your:
Pikachu*

Please LMK, thanks ~ JC.

Well, here's a list of what I have that you might be interested in
1 PT Shaymin (Sky) Holos
1 PT Shaymin (Land) #38
1 JPN 1st Edition Froslass GL
1 JPN 1st Edition Raichu GL
TONS of coins lol
RR Surfing Pikachu
SW RH Mew (This one's a little scratched up)
1 MD Pikachu
1 POP5 Pikachu Delta
1 POP5 Mew Delta
1 DP Stamped BK Pikachu

Here's what I like
Swampert EX - Crystal Guardians 98/100
Gengar EX - Fire Red and Leaf Green
Absol - Team Aqua VS Team Magma 96/95
Meganium - Unseen Forces 9/115
Vapareon - Unseen Forces 19/115
Lapras - Legend Maker 8/92
Dusknoir - holo 2/130
Magnezone - holo 8/130
Magmortar - holo 12/123
Weavile - reverse holo 40/132
Blastoise - holo 2/132
Tangrowth - holo 10/106

Wow, that's alot. Lol, well just let me know what you want most and we'll see if we can work something out.

Back