'Legendary Collection Box' in November

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I the Pikachu/Hoopa-EX box,these will contain 1 PCL,1 ROS,1 AOR,and 2 BRT boosters and I guess Legendary FA's will be appering in random.
As expected from my past comment about the tin,we will start guessing for the Pikachu,Hoopa,and Chespin promos.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Since they will only be released in the boxes, the Legendary FAs will likely be black star promos, yes.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking forward to getting them, and the tin. Hoopa, here I come! They're too pricey on eBay at the moment.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I'm so upset that they didn't include the rest of the cards in the set into like 5-cards boosters or something. :/ I was really getting my hopes up. Either way, I'll be getting both boxes. I might pick up the tin, too. They're great for dragging my 3DSes along nicely with me.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Did the re release the Legendary Collection set like they did about 13 years ago or is this a legendary Pokemon only box with all legendary Pokemon in the box? Since there have been Legendary Sets in the past I don't want anyone to be confused by the older sets. The new people may not know about these sets like we veteran players do so hopefully this is something new and not a re release of an old set. Either way I will still get the cards though when I can.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Did the re release the Legendary Collection set like they did about 13 years ago or is this a legendary Pokemon only box with all legendary Pokemon in the box? Since there have been Legendary Sets in the past I don't want anyone to be confused by the older sets. The new people may not know about these sets like we veteran players do so hopefully this is something new and not a re release of an old set. Either way I will still get the cards though when I can.:)

This is the English release of cards from the Japanese Legendary Holo Collection that was released this July. It's not a set, just a box with some promo cards, and is not related to the old Legendary Collection. The Legendaries available as Full Art cards in these boxes are Reshiram, Palkia, Zekrom, Dialga, Latias, Latios, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Regigigas, and Arceus.

The Poke Tactics

Just a Pokemon fan.
I'm so upset that they didn't include the rest of the cards in the set into like 5-cards boosters or something. :/ I was really getting my hopes up. Either way, I'll be getting both boxes. I might pick up the tin, too. They're great for dragging my 3DSes along nicely with me.
Mr.Raikou, my opinion for that is some of the cards that suppose to be there are useless and for beginners only.

Yarr

Aspiring Trainer
This is really disappointing. I imported a box from Japan when this was originally released and I also got a box for my nephew. I was able to import both for about $50 CND each (with shipping). In a single box I was able to complete the entire set.

These NA boxes are probably going to be 39.99, but could go for more. This means I'll have to spend a minimum of about 80 bucks CND to collect the 12 black star promo cards, but at least this gets me 10 packs as well. Still none of these packs will contain the rest of the set.

Still, I cant wait to get em, I just wish they were priced a little better.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is the English release of cards from the Japanese Legendary Holo Collection that was released this July. It's not a set, just a box with some promo cards, and is not related to the old Legendary Collection. The Legendaries available as Full Art cards in these boxes are Reshiram, Palkia, Zekrom, Dialga, Latias, Latios, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, Regigigas, and Arceus.

Ooooh Nice. Yeah I just wanted to check in case they were remaking some of the cards from that set because the remade cards were awesome.:)

dollyholly

Aspiring Trainer
We received the standee of BREAKthrough stuff at Gamestop and it was not street dated items, meaning it could be sold as soon as we put it to the floor, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it was a "start selling by" date and not a solid date.

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
I want Arceus for sure. Him and BRT Smeargle just seem like loads of fun. Can even use him with Solar Birth Volcarona for more silly shenanigans.

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
$35 for the Pikachu/hoopa boxes seems kind of high... considering there's 5 packs average price $4-5 = $20-25 and the promos which while 6 is a lot shouldn't be worth $10-15.

while the collectors tin is $25 with 5 packs, 3 promos, a coin, two sticker sheets, a mini album, a notepad, four pencils and I think the tin is metal.

makes me wonder if these two items prices got flipped.

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
I'm still mad that these two boxes didn't get their own mini set. :/ They just got promo'd and that's that. Kinda sucks to see how Japan gets all the cool mini sets and we get nothing nearly as awesome in comparison. Ehh, that's why I'll stick to collecting Japanese more than the English ones.

I'll eventually pick up both of these, I'm a sucker for pins. Does anyone know what foil pattern the FA promos have?

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
That price is indeed more than I want to pay. I just want the reshiram promo and pikachu pin out of these boxes...Maybe the pikachu promo, too, but that one's only a maybe. Hope I can snag them separately somehow.